News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Browns at court Wednesday.. I reckon NRL will hold out until after the mention, and go from there.

1686051851441.png

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a weak accusation from some slut who’s DM he never responded to. We need to assume he’s playing and prepare accordingly

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a weak accusation from some slut who’s DM he never responded to. We need to assume he’s playing and prepare accordingly
5 charges,an interim avo and cctv footage. That “slut” could have been your sister. I’m not saying he’s guilty but if you go off the info at hand,your comment is weak as piss.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Knowing our luck, he'll play on Monday.

The game is full of double standards.

Oh well...

In some good news for us, if Parramatta win, they'll creep closer to the top 8. That's fantastic. We'll be able to watch them choke again in the finals :tonguewink:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It could me he touched her on the arse.

It's not classed as a sexual assault.
I hate how they soften the wording of the charge by calling is "sexually touching" tbh. If an unwanted push is considered assault, an unwanted grope certainly should be considered assault.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Knowing our luck, he'll play on Monday.

The game is full of double standards.

Oh well...

In some good news for us, if Parramatta win, they'll creep closer to the top 8. That's fantastic. We'll be able to watch them choke again in the finals :tonguewink:
Very appropriate choice of words!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Surely he's stood down if there is evidence, if he plays this is beyond double standards and needs a legit investigation.
If the NRL lets a bloke with five sexual misconduct charges hanging over his head during women in league round, that will do me! Especially if there is CCTV footage on the incidents.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cool your jets, people. Brown cannot be stood down until after the preliminary hearing today. The crown might decide there is insufficient evidence and withdraw the charges, or the magistrate might decide he has no case to answer. That is why we have preliminary hearings.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Cool your jets, people. Brown cannot be stood down until after the preliminary hearing today. The crown might decide there is insufficient evidence and withdraw the charges, or the magistrate might decide he has no case to answer. That is why we have preliminary hearings.
You're not allowed to make sensible responses here...shhhh

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May not get posted by anyone, so I decided to do it.

Dylan Brown’s lawyer says CCTV does not support the allegation the Parramatta Eels star touched a woman’s breasts on five occasions at a Sydney eastern suburbs hotel.
Brown on Monday appeared in court for the first time after he was accused of touching a woman without her consent at the Golden Sheaf, in Double Bay, about 11.40pm Saturday.

NSW Police said officers arrested the 22-year-old and he was later taken to Waverley Police Station.

He was then charged with five counts of sexually touching another person without consent.

“Mr Brown and I viewed the CCTV footage yesterday at the Bondi Police Station,” Mr Newham said outside court on Wednesday.

“It does not support the notion that on five separate occasions Mr Brown has approached this young woman and with both hands has touched both of her breasts. It does not support that at this point in time.”

According to court documents, police allege Brown touched the woman’s breasts on five occasions from 11.19pm and 11.20pm on Saturday night.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s all in the wording. Lawyer says it doesn’t support the notion of 5 touches yet he could have done it 3 times.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s all in the wording. Lawyer says it doesn’t support the notion of 5 touches yet he could have done it 3 times.
Just pretend it was 3 times, why was he charged for 5 offences.

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the bet the sleazy **** will be allowed to play on Monday. What ever happened to bringing the game into disrepute.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If the NRL lets a bloke with five sexual misconduct charges hanging over his head during women in league round, that will do me! Especially if there is CCTV footage on the incidents.
I had the same thought but here we are with Brown named to start.
I feel like maybe as fans we should reiterate the absurdity on NRL social media accounts to put some pressure on.

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surely this case is easy since all recorded under CCTV. I imagine Abdo and PVL would of seen the footage and if they don't stand him down he probably innocent