Dragons COVID Breach

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck the world is full of sheep. Imagine wanting people to be in trouble because they were hanging out with their mates in a private setting.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How's this for equality, Dragons players suspended are allowed to serve there suspension over 4 weeks at the Dragons choice
This is not to take out 13 at once next time around.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Dragons can now serve their suspensions anytime over the next 4 weeks at the clubs discretion.
The reason sighted was that the league didn't want the club to be without 13 players for one round.
I say - equality my bum !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why did u make two topics on this Uleh ?
Never mind there was already a thread on it before both yo.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how many more breaches have gone unnoticed?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So can the NRL please tell everybody what is the maximum amount of players that can be suspended for any reason before splitting it over more than 1 game? This sets a very bad precedent & we know how inconsistent the NRL is. Why couldn't they all go for the next game? What? Are the NRL scared of a blowout? Really? Now? Is V'Landys a Dragons supporter & helping them out by spreading the load?

Geez the NRL are a bunch of amateurs, they make up so much on the run. Dragons did the crime & must face the consequences even if it costs them a record score. They knew what was going to happen, took the risk & got busted.

#SackPeterVlandysNow

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mate is a dogs fan and lives next door to Vaughan. He said he saw him out the front as people were arriving and said look I’m not gonna call the cops but someone will. Vaughan’s response was meh I can afford the fine and I am happy to pay everyone’s fine. My mate said you’ll have to go into quarantine like the dogs players and he said got the bye next week so I will be good for our game against Manly. Guy just didn’t care!! He is an absolute moron!!
Oh look.

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are lucky they have a bye next week but hopefully still get hammered. I wonder if De Belin & Sailor were there

Edit. It sounds like no one else was there and so they didn’t breach the bubble
According to today's news, De Belin hid under the bed when the police arrived.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well your comment is as stupid as their act. they broke the law. They could have fucked the whole game up, how are the other states going to trust us?
honestly have a good look at yourself. they players lieing, lying under beds, doing runners out the side door.
Pls, they had a bbq with teammates. Yeah they stuffed up, punish. This just seems a bit extreme to me. I was out on the weekend, no one was socially distancing. I seen picnics all over the place where I live with large gatherings

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL will be under pressure after the Dogs and Dugan. They can't ignore 12 players from a team doing something as stupid as this, and hope the public will go along with it. Fans of every other club will demand severe punishment, and Dragons fans should insist the same punishment is dished out to them as they demanded when we breached the rules.

But the Dragons are a media favourite, and in the top eight.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pls, they had a bbq with teammates. Yeah they stuffed up, punish. This just seems a bit extreme to me. I was out on the weekend, no one was socially distancing. I seen picnics all over the place where I live with large gatherings
I think the NRL is trying to demonstrate to the state govts that the NRL is taking it seriously because when shit hits the fan they will need to ask for exemptions... and they could tell the to get effed.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are in the public eye, and we are trying to get through this so the lockdown is lifted.

After the carry on and headlines when our four players were caught breaching the rules, and Dugan was caught, it's a bit rich to say the Dragons weren't aware, and deserve to be let off lightly.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you disobey NSW government rules & the league's biosecurity rules. Didn't think so.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are in the public eye, and we are trying to get through this so the lockdown is lifted.

After the carry on and headlines when our four players were caught breaching the rules, and Dugan was caught, it's a bit rich to say the Dragons weren't aware, and deserve to be let off lightly.
I just find the fines extreme. To say Vaughan $50000, that’s a lot of money. Everyone says but they earn so much, not really. That’s 50K after tax, when a player may earn 400K before tax. It’s pot a 25% hit to the bottom line. It’s been done now, I’ve always thought the fines handed around are too heavy. Just glad it’s Saints and not us for once.