SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahaha

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When was the house party ?
If before the Warriors game they should be stripped of the 2 points and players suspended and fined

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They are lucky they have a bye next week but hopefully still get hammered. I wonder if De Belin & Sailor were there

Edit. It sounds like no one else was there and so they didn’t breach the bubble

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the statement from those €¥×/£ at the NRLol. They can use this statement if they like:

'The NRL has been made aware of the alleged Covid breaches from players at St George Illawarra. Following a detailed investigation, unlike other instances of covid breaches, we are satisfied that club management at St George Illawarra took all reasonable steps to ensure all players were aware of their obligations around the NRL Covid Protocols. As a result we will be issuing fines to the players involved who will now need to isolate accordingly.

Of course nothing will happen to the Dragons. Our club better speak up loudly when they respond to the $50k fine.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guess who the Dragons play next (after Bye)? Manly. This is corrupting the season. IF (& I say IF because we know the NRL have different rules for different teams) the 15 players get suspended, Manly could put 100 on them. Wouldn't it be great to get our record pushed off the top, but the NRL won't want that to happen.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess who the Dragons play next (after Bye)? Manly. This is corrupting the season. IF (& I say IF because we know the NRL have different rules for different teams) the 15 players get suspended, Manly could put 100 on them. Wouldn't it be great to get our record pushed off the top, but the NRL won't want that to happen.
Would be awesome if it happened. Anyway the NRL will have Gerard Sutton or one of their other whistle wielding stooges to manage the game so that doesn't happen.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why haven't the cops fined them?

The average person cops on the spot 1000 dollar fines. The covid farce continues...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beers with the boys are essential. No punishment, nothing to see here...