Opinion Doorey is 100% first grade material.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
It was a nice welcome to first grade. Good for him. Hopefully he can keep up the good work!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was very good. You'd think it wouldn't cost much to re-sign him so he'd be a good backup option near the minimum.

It begs the question, why didn't he get a chance earlier and why isn't Topine in the 21 each week when he's rated higher than Doorey?

This season is all about development yet Tolman and Napa still play 60 minutes a game.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was very good. You'd think it wouldn't cost much to re-sign him so he'd be a good backup option near the minimum.

It begs the question, why didn't he get a chance earlier and why isn't Topine in the 21 each week when he's rated higher than Doorey?

This season is all about development yet Tolman and Napa still play 60 minutes a game.
The last few weeks prove that Pay had no clue. There’s no future playing scrubs and I wish we were giving more juniors an opportunity

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After SG took over he should have been playing these kids from week 1, we were going nowhere this season and there's no better time to give them a chance.

Well done to him BTW.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think handing him his debut had something to do with convincing him to re sign.

He looked very solid, played decent minutes as well, reminds me a lot of Elliot.