SportingNews/Lurker Dogs Circling Sharks!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Dugan saw how we party come Xmas - aint no cruisers here

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Lurker must have scraped The Kennel 6 months ago for this "hot tip".

Braileys near but done with Knights.
Feki is off to ESL.
Capewell is shit.
Dugan will stay.

Club is probably looking at Aaron Gray LOL

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL Lurker must have scraped The Kennel 6 months ago for this "hot tip".

Braileys near but done with Knights.
Feki is off to ESL.
Capewell is shit.
Dugan will stay.

Club is probably looking at Aaron Gray LOL
I read that feki off to tigers

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this is BS and the club wouldn't be after Dugan. Capewell isn't great either and misses more tackles than CHN without the skills in attack. Moylan is overrated also and is a hot and cold touch footy player who's always injured like Dugan.

I'd gladly take either Brailey brother, Hamlin-Uele, (I think he may have re-signed because they have an infinite cap) Xerri or Nikora.
I think Hamlin-Uele has been strongly linked with the Warriors. Not sure if he’s officially signed yet

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dugan eh?? Only if we pay him with pineapple cruisers
If we sign this spud we will need go sign bill Murray as the new coach because it’s fucking ground hog day

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NO yanking the chain here folks but i have good mail that Sharks are actively shopping Dugan due to Shane Shenanigans signing him to a backended deal that sees Josh Dugan eat up 1 million of the sharks cap next year.
I have no idea if the Dogs have expressed any interest, however am aware that Sharks are willing to pay up to 650,000 of Dugan's deal to get him off their books. Is Dugan worth $350.000 as a winger, because he is certainly not a centre and not required at Bulldogs as a fullback.
I don't think the rumour of JD to the dogs has much legs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NO yanking the chain here folks but i have good mail that Sharks are actively shopping Dugan due to Shane Shenanigans signing him to a backended deal that sees Josh Dugan eat up 1 million of the sharks cap next year.
I have no idea if the Dogs have expressed any interest, however am aware that Sharks are willing to pay up to 650,000 of Dugan's deal to get him off their books. Is Dugan worth $350.000 as a winger, because he is certainly not a centre and not required at Bulldogs as a fullback.
Even if all that were true, let another club make the mistake of signing Dugan. Or better yet, let him remain Cronulla's problem. He's always been massively overrated, he has next to no skill and is made of glass.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It sounds spot on I remember in his last year at dragons kept saying he wanted $1 mill a year so he left stupid money and hes past it now

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dugan is one player i would hate to see in the blue and white no way. Think sharks are stuck with him

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dugan is one player i would hate to see in the blue and white no way. Think sharks are stuck with him
Seems a perfect ESL candidate. The softer English tracks will be good for his brittle body.

Even if we did get him heavily subsided for his final Sharks contract year, what about after that? I don't think he'd accept a $650k (or whatever) paycut. Just no.

Either Brailey would be good, not holding my breath though...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't see us signing Doogs... we're pretty set in the backline. It's the halves and hooker that we need to work on.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Dugan comes at a reasonable price, I can't see him being a bad choice. He's made a fair few mistakes, but underneath that dirty mullet seems to be a pretty good guy overall. He does a lot for the kids believe it or not and has uncovered a lot of deeper issues that he's kept hidden under the carpet for a long time now that he seems to be fully aware of and fighting.

He'd be much needed experience in that backline too. Never underestimate the need for experience in a lineup.

My biggest issue with him is his continuous injuries.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Dugan comes at a reasonable price, I can't see him being a bad choice. He's made a fair few mistakes, but underneath that dirty mullet seems to be a pretty good guy overall. He does a lot for the kids believe it or not and has uncovered a lot of deeper issues that he's kept hidden under the carpet for a long time now that he seems to be fully aware of and fighting.

He'd be much needed experience in that backline too. Never underestimate the need for experience in a lineup.

My biggest issue with him is his continuous injuries.
Yeah but it's just so hard to ignore the dirty mullet and neck tats. And the breezers. You can't try and look that tough and drink breezers.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the guys is a mass hypochondriac.. stays down for 10 mins after every second tackle ..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seem to always bend over to other clubs. We’ll probably offer to pay sharks $650k to get him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Hamlin-Uele has been strongly linked with the Warriors. Not sure if he’s officially signed yet
He was. I think he re-signed with Cronulla along with Jack Williams. It's good to see the Sharks release a minimum salary player like Segeyaro and can keep everyone but Flanagan despite their supposedly reduced cap.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see Dugan remain the sharks problem, would force a few others out that would be a much better pickup.