SportingNews/Lurker Dogs Circling Sharks!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Awesome so we have no hooker again. If they don’t land b Smith somehow they fucking are a bigger joke then I thought

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brailey signed 3 years with the knights official today
If we go into next season with JMK and/or Lichaa as our hookers they might as well hand us the spoon now.

Its pathetic that in the year and a half since the new board took over that they haven't signed a long term hooker and addressed such a glaring weakness. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that someone is lined up but with Brailey and Robson off the market, I worry if that will happen or what chump we end up with. A four year deal for Kurt Baptiste perhaps?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
b smith is no chance of leaving storm
Probably not, I agree. In that case Harry Grant should be our main target now. Although the club clearly don't seem to think our hookers are an issue.

Harry Grant and Papenhuyzen would be two signings that could be a massive part of the rebuild and solve two spine positions long term.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Brailey signed 3 years with the knights official today
Not concerned that we’ve missed out on him whatsoever.

Much prefer a hooker in the Liddle mould. Offers far more in attack.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair both the Morris boys do that as well. Every time they got tackled you think their season is over.

That aside it’s a no to Dugan unless he’s being swapped for Montoya or Hoppa with cash our way
Nah dude.. no one compares to Dugan.. with the exception of maybe Steve Matai..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah dude.. no one compares to Dugan.. with the exception of maybe Steve Matai..
I was about to say the same. But at least Matai was tough, still played through his neck issue and fucked people up on a regular basis. I miss seeing the hits he'd put on.

Dugan has something different wrong with him every second tackle.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Not concerned that we’ve missed out on him whatsoever.

Much prefer a hooker in the Liddle mould. Offers far more in attack.
Agree. When there was a rumour going around we were after liddle, everyone was shooting him down. Injuries have hurt his progress but he is still young and has a lot to offer.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Brailey enjoys being stuck behind someone and playing reserve grade/being on the bench.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear this Morris kid is a good prospect...

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brailey has said last night on radio that there are a few clubs intersested, but he was far away from making any descions atm , but is free to negotiate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK so its either Levi is coming now or we stick with Jmk and offer Lichaa and pretty sub standard deal for one more year.

Fcuk you in advance but if Lichaa can play like he did last week and JMK keeps progressing.. Im content with these blokes for 1 more year until the cash comes in.

We really cant do shit until 2021 it seems anyway.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im really surprised as danny levi has killed it this year he must not get on with brown i know the reaction ill get but levi would be a massive upgrade on what we have and has a really clean passing game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the club are holding out for Ryan Gray or Zac Hetherington. Or perhaps they think Ben Marschke is an option.

Every other club recruits to strengthen their side... except us.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the club are holding out for Ryan Gray or Zac Hetherington. Or perhaps they think Ben Marschke is an option.

Every other club recruits to strengthen their side... except us.
Yeah maybe keep jmk there till these guys are ready