Des wants SBW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loui323

or an injury for them to say "See, I told you he's always injured".

Hopefully if he does sign it will be the big hit or magic offload or 5 that sees the jizz fly.
Yep i hear you... However they will keep saying and saying lol.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I Guess we will know when he puts pen to paper. right now its all speculations. For all the SBW haters i can assure you if he does sign with us... it will only take one famous SBW hit and you will be all creaming your pants again.
What is that saying about assumptions being the brother of all F%^k ups?

Dean Pay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Listening to Talkin' Sports on the way home this afternoon, there are reports that Hasler really wants Sonny and that it may have been in the contract clause that we push hard to get him for 2013... what do you think? Apparently Des really admires Sonny as a footballer (no one respects him as a human).
Would you take him back under the reigns of Dessy? A fresh new start maybe? Also mentioned that SBW is Blue and White through and through and would jump at the chance...
I realise that this maybe news reporting (gossip) at its greatest but it made me think that there maybe a chance.. I would personally hate him for all all 2 minutes and then probably wee myself in excitement..

LOL !!!! So now you guys are signing according to the members here

SBW
Both Stewart brothers
Foran
DcE
Housing commission kid Dugan

Amongst other wet dreams

On top of all the salary cap rorters you already have .

keep dreaming ladies

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^^^ you're avatar should be Dean Pay in the blue & white. Those were the years he loved.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

SBW
Both Stewart brothers
Foran
DcE

Amongst other wet dreams

keep dreaming ladies
I've not seen anyone here claim we are getting dugan, infact everyones dismissed it as media beat up. Not seen anyone say we are getting either stewart brothers again most dismissed it, and say we dont want. dce again not been said.

foran and sbw are the names being thrown around heavily.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^^^ you're avatar should be Dean Pay in the blue & white. Those were the years he loved.
or a pic of him in a premiership winning team photo.
Oh sorry that would be in blue and white.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You will never know......virgin boy
My kids might disagree with you. And should i feel special that your very first post was to have a go at me. Yeh i know its a alt account for someone. Time and writing style will tell us who.

top_dawg1

New Pup
Reaction score
My kids might disagree with you. And should i feel special that your very first post was to have a go at me. Yeh i know its a alt account for someone. Time and writing style will tell us who.
well, sort of an alt account, it used to be top_dawg without the 1, but as i havent posted in a few years that nick is locked.

Anyways, back to more pressing matters, stop ur *****ing and moaning in particular on this thread, every single post of urs is the same tripe all over again, u havent changed a bit since our stouches from 07-08.

Ps, if SBW did return to the Dogs, u will be jizzin' left right and centre, so stop ur bull****ting.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
well, sort of an alt account, it used to be top_dawg without the 1, but as i havent posted in a few years that nick is locked. Anyways, back to more pressing matters, stop ur *****ing and moaning in particular on this thread, every single post of urs is the same tripe all over again, u havent changed a bit since our stouches from 07-08.Ps, if SBW did return to the Dogs, u will be jizzin' left right and centre, so stop ur bull****ting.
I wouldnt be jizzing. After i get over the shock that Todd would bend over and take one up the bum by letting him come back, id simply be hoping he injures himself. We have plenty players to replace him. My guess is he would be so pumped to try and prove or redeem himself he will play at 1000 km/h and get injured in the first few rounds. You know why i hate this thread the most. My name is Des. Now look at the title. Aaaarggggghhh. lol.

top_dawg1

New Pup
Reaction score
I wouldnt be jizzing. After i get over the shock that Todd would bend over and take one up the bum by letting him come back, id simply be hoping he injures himself. We have plenty players to replace him. My guess is he would be so pumped to try and prove or redeem himself he will play at 1000 km/h and get injured in the first few rounds. You know why i hate this thread the most. My name is Des. Now look at the title. Aaaarggggghhh. lol.
If he was to return, he would most likely play at Centre, not in the middle of the field taking 2 hit ups a set straight into the opposition pigs, so potential injury would be less likely.

Anyhow, at this point in time SBWs return to the dogs is highly unlikely, Anasta sounded more than confident on fox sports tonight that Sonny would be Roosters bound in 2013

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he was to return, he would most likely play at Centre, not in the middle of the field taking 2 hit ups a set straight into the opposition pigs, so potential injury would be less likely.

Anyhow, at this point in time SBWs return to the dogs is highly unlikely, Anasta sounded more than confident on fox sports tonight that Sonny would be Roosters bound in 2013
What did Anasta say?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he was to return, he would most likely play at Centre, not in the middle of the field taking 2 hit ups a set straight into the opposition pigs, so potential injury would be less likely. Anyhow, at this point in time SBWs return to the dogs is highly unlikely, Anasta sounded more than confident on fox sports tonight that Sonny would be Roosters bound in 2013
If we are going to spend big bucks on a centre wouldnt most ppl prefer the other Morris? Lafai/Morris is a fine combo in the meantime.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I spoke with someone who is close with SBW tonight.

Told me that SBW has personally said his priority for coming back to league is to re-sign with the Dogs. Whether it will happen or not is of course another story. Not that I doubted the Greatests info, but it seems the rumours are definitely true. He wants to come back, and his allegiance is with the Dogs if something can be worked out.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

SBW
Both Stewart brothers
Foran
DcE

Amongst other wet dreams

keep dreaming ladies
Look at me .... I believe everything I read !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.