Des wants SBW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with someone who is close with SBW tonight.

Told me that SBW has personally said his priority for coming back to league is to re-sign with the Dogs. Whether it will happen or not is of course another story. Not that I doubted the Greatests info, but it seems the rumours are definitely true. He wants to come back, and his allegiance is with the Dogs if something can be worked out.
Wouldn't surprise me if that was the line purposely sprouted so when he does sign with the Roosters he can say he always wanted to go back to the Dogs but we didn't want that to happen so he doesn't look like such a ****. Which he is.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL !!!! So now you guys are signing according to the members here

SBW
Both Stewart brothers
Foran
DcE
Housing commission kid Dugan

Amongst other wet dreams

On top of all the salary cap rorters you already have .

keep dreaming ladies
That's ok mate.. You will get them when they're ready to retire.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I spoke with someone who is close with SBW tonight.

Told me that SBW has personally said his priority for coming back to league is to re-sign with the Dogs. Whether it will happen or not is of course another story. Not that I doubted the Greatests info, but it seems the rumours are definitely true. He wants to come back, and his allegiance is with the Dogs if something can be worked out.

Sure hope so.

L

loui323

It is true that SBW wants to play at the Dogs 100% true he openly says that, However where everyone is getting confused, just because he says yes I want to play at the dogs it doesn't mean that the Dogs want him.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I wouldnt be jizzing. After i get over the shock that Todd would bend over and take one up the bum by letting him come back, id simply be hoping he injures himself. We have plenty players to replace him. My guess is he would be so pumped to try and prove or redeem himself he will play at 1000 km/h and get injured in the first few rounds. You know why i hate this thread the most. My name is Des. Now look at the title. Aaaarggggghhh. lol.
How would Todd be bending over taking Sonny back when the club has so much to gain from it?

Oh. That's right. He risks alienating morons like you.

Todd you gotta do it!!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Todd got the better of Sonny last saga. He made him pay us compensation and excluded him from the NRL for 5 years.

If I were Todd, I would take the biggest drawcard in the game back.

Suiker, please call Todd and pass on our wishes.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suiker, please call Todd and ask him to get me a job there.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd got the better of Sonny last saga. He made him pay us compensation and excluded him from the NRL for 5 years.

My sentiments exactly.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score

Look, it'd take some balls to bring him back because there will be backlash from a small section of the fanbase, however SBW's profile has grown so much since he left us that we'll pick up a hell of a lot of new followers. They'll buy the merch, they'll watch the games. If we didn't sign him and he were to come back to the NRL, not only would we miss out on a growth opportunity, but another club would gain it. Why give the competition an advantage?

The people on here who chuck hissy fits at the mere thought of SBW coming back need to get a little perspective in life.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Look, it'd take some balls to bring him back because there will be backlash from a small section of the fanbase, however SBW's profile has grown so much since he left us that we'll pick up a hell of a lot of new followers. They'll buy the merch, they'll watch the games. If we didn't sign him and he were to come back to the NRL, not only would we miss out on a growth opportunity, but another club would gain it. Why give the competition an advantage?

The people on here who chuck hissy fits at the mere thought of SBW coming back need to get a little perspective in life.

It would be so easy for the club to formulate a positive 'spin' if he were to come back. The whole retribution/homecoming angle would be swallowed up by the press if done right.

I seriously doubt any of that would be a sticking point.

Cash on the other hand.....

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score

[bbThe people on here who chuck hissy fits at the mere thought of SBW coming back need to get a little perspective in life.[/b]
lol you're kidding?

What would your thoughts be on The Bulldogs signing Todd Carney? or Robert Lui?

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
lol you're kidding?

How can you compare a repeated woman beater and a guy who refuses to help himself and also steals prescription drugs to a guy who broke a contract?

Dude. You're smarter than that.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly Carney would've been a very good buy for us at the right price...He is one of the best 5/8s in the competition...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you're kidding?

Doga, I understand your hatred towards him, but you can't compare him to Lui or Carney.....

BTW I think Carney would of shaped up under Des and Greenberg, and I would of liked to sign him..

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dib offered carney $100k thats why we didnt get him. and as for SONNY our board wants him , but its sonny that doesnt want to come

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I hold the thoughts of nearly all Doggie supporters.....

At present... Dunny Bill is the biggest piece of crap in the world......
But if he comes back...all will be forgiven and we will be calling him sir SBW =P =P ....

If he signs with the Rorters ...than its open season and I hope he gets a career ending injury =P =P ....

ps: Should I still keep my SBW action figure =P =P

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
How can you compare a repeated woman beater and a guy who refuses to help himself and also steals prescription drugs to a guy who broke a contract?

Dude. You're smarter than that.
Surely being a good Christian/Muslim/Buddhist/Hindu etc you would allow Robert Lui a chance for redemption & forgiveness?? How could you be so cold hearted?

of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney did not walk out on the Bulldogs when the Bulldogs needed them to stand up
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney was not offered a 3 year contract and insisted on 5 years.
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney were not given a polynesian day to make them feel more involved in the club
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney did not fake injury during the polynesian day dedicated to them
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney did not take off in the night light a coward and boarded a flight to France and then slagged the club at the command of his pappet masters.

You sit there up on your high horse gushing at SBW and sooking at anyone who dares to speak out against your precious saviour. You also think that because the most vocal on the kennel want him back that speaks true of public opinion.

We all know that he is a supreme athlete and very marketable. Yes, that is awesome. I am not sure how long you have been a Bulldogs Supporter for but 1 thing is for sure is that the Bulldogs have a knack of creating those players. That will not and has not ended with Sonny.

I really don't hate the guy. I just don't want him at the club I love and will not support any team he plays at. I am not a win at all costs kinda guy. I might be stubborn but i am not fickle.

PS. Still curious what perspective in life has got to do about this?

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely being a good Christian/Muslim/Buddhist/Hindu etc you would allow Robert Lui a chance for redemption & forgiveness?? How could you be so cold hearted?

of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney did not walk out on the Bulldogs when the Bulldogs needed them to stand up
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney was not offered a 3 year contract and insisted on 5 years.
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney were not given a polynesian day to make them feel more involved in the club
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney did not fake injury during the polynesian day dedicated to them
of the 3 Robert lui and Todd carney did not take off in the night light a coward and boarded a flight to France and then slagged the club at the command of his pappet masters.

You sit there up on your high horse gushing at SBW and sooking at anyone who dares to speak out against your precious saviour. You also think that because the most vocal on the kennel want him back that speaks true of public opinion.

We all know that he is a supreme athlete and very marketable. Yes, that is awesome. I am not sure how long you have been a Bulldogs Supporter for but 1 thing is for sure is that the Bulldogs have a knack of creating those players. That will not and has not ended with Sonny.

I really don't hate the guy. I just don't want him at the club I love and will not support any team he plays at. I am not a win at all costs kinda guy. I might be stubborn but i am not fickle.

Bravo, well said

At the end of the day it will come down to money and we wouldn't give SBW enough anyway

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

What if he cahnged his name to iSBW. Would you want him back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.