Des wants SBW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenz1111

Waterboy
Reaction score
Listening to Talkin' Sports on the way home this afternoon, there are reports that Hasler really wants Sonny and that it may have been in the contract clause that we push hard to get him for 2013... what do you think? Apparently Des really admires Sonny as a footballer (no one respects him as a human).
Would you take him back under the reigns of Dessy? A fresh new start maybe? Also mentioned that SBW is Blue and White through and through and would jump at the chance...
I realise that this maybe news reporting (gossip) at its greatest but it made me think that there maybe a chance.. I would personally hate him for all all 2 minutes and then probably wee myself in excitement..

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if des comes to our club and he goes after him and gets him, then it doesn't matter what we think

there will be plenty to have him back and there will be plenty who will be dirty on him and eventually forgive him and there will be plenty who will never forgive him or support him ever

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes a complete dirt bag, im not sure if i could get past it. but assumimg it happens i will back greenberg - he has never let us down.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hasler wants SBW then whatever Des wants, Des gets.

We haven't pushed this hard for a coach only to tell him that he he can't have the players he wants. Personally, I'd love to see him back and although I was somewhat doubtful to him coming back, with Hasler now calling the shots, I reckon it's not as far-fetched as it seems.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
for those who object to sonny coming back, i dont think having hasler as coach would change their mind tbh.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
01. Ben Barba
02. Steve Turner
03. Tim Lafai
04. Josh Morris
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Aiden Tolman
09. Michael Ennis
10. James Graham
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Frank Pritchard
13. David Stagg

14. Josh Reynolds
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Sam Kasiano
17. Martin Taupau

Would be pleasant.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
01. Ben Barba
02. Steve Turner
03. Tim Lafai
04. Josh Morris
06. Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Aiden Tolman
09. Michael Ennis
10. James Graham
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Frank Pritchard
13. David Stagg

14. Josh Reynolds
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Sam Kasiano
17. Martin Taupau

Would be pleasant.
Hopefully this happens

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many times would benny barba score from a sonny bill offload. As much as id love to see it the decision is not up to dessie its up to sonny bill. Whos saying he even wants to come back?

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
If SBW even comes, don't you think Keating will be atleast useful then because of his support play?

THATS WHY ROBERTS WASNT RESIGNED! i found it out.

SBW to dogs in 2012-2013

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not been this excited in years!! I genuinely cannot wait!!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want Sonny Bill Willams back... BS if you wouldn't want to see him again in the blue and white jersey you're just lying to yourself if you think otherwise or forcing yourself not to forgive him...

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IF and that’s a BIG IF $onny Bill is to come back, i would:
1: need him to tie his hands behind if back, so i can punch him in the face for walking out (it will make me feel better)
2: him to say sorry for walking out.
3: I get to punch him in the face one more time, then i will have released all my anger, and will be ok with him playing for us.
and when he helps win us a premiership, i will then accept him 100%

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want Sonny Bill Willams back... BS if you wouldn't want to see him again in the blue and white jersey you're just lying to yourself if you think otherwise or forcing yourself not to forgive him...
don't pretend to think you know how i deal with things in life, as well as many others

we are not like you. that's what makes us human, we are all unique and in this instance, there will be some who want him back and others who don't

my decision comes easily, nothing forced. do not dictate to me how i decide things in my life

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
LOL. I definitely would not want SBW if he came with the baggage of the Nasser crew; also don't want him if it means letting go 9217412471928 players to fit him under the cap.

I would rather the Bulldogs build a champion team than a team of champions; signing SBW would cause mass player exodus all for a forward; albeit a great forward, nevertheless a forward.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
IF and that’s a BIG IF $onny Bill is to come back, i would:
1: need him to tie his hands behind if back, so i can punch him in the face for walking out (it will make me feel better)
2: him to say sorry for walking out.
3: I get to punch him in the face one more time, then i will have released all my anger, and will be ok with him playing for us.
and when he helps win us a premiership, i will then accept him 100%
This, as long as I'm next in line.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. I definitely would not want SBW if he came with the baggage of the Nasser crew; also don't want him if it means letting go 9217412471928 players to fit him under the cap.

I would rather the Bulldogs build a champion team than a team of champions; signing SBW would cause mass player exodus all for a forward; albeit a great forward, nevertheless a forward.
This, as long as I'm next in line.
LOL why don't you both fight him in a ring!! would love to see how long that last!!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
i just wish he would sack his management team , he will be welcomed with open arms

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What has SBW done lately in NRL or anything to warrant anyone wanting him at this club? Certainly not enough to make up for what he did. When he left us he spent more time on the sideline injured in Yawnion than he did on the field, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.