Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also has plenty of Parramatta DNA.

How's their winning culture? :p

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Look at it like this bra. This is fucking cringe worthy and your account is only a day old, best delete it and start again.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You ****** are cruel... I like it. Better than any negative sack des thread.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure he had plenty of chances to come home over the last 22 years since he left..... it's just convenient now he has a head coaching job.

Not sure how much "love" he has for the club if he hasn't had any association with the club since 95.

The guy wouldn't know Morris from mbye. I'm sure he could be a top coach, but apart from u20s origin I don't think he has any other head coaching experience so you never know how he will go with constructing a team and running it.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay was a Dog of War, but he walked out on us mid-contract over the Super League issue and went to Parramatta. Still, he knows the culture, as Lamb and Mortimer would say, and should get along with Dymock. Perhaps having an attacking forward as our coach might not be a bad idea.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even know who he is but couldn't be worse than des
Truly? He was one of our best. A tough player in every sense of the Bulldog breed. He walked out on us to go to Parramatta when the Dogs joined Super League and the NRL encouraged players to desert without penalty. I lost respect for him over that, even though he had his reasons - because, even in those days, I was loyal to the club no matter what- and expected the same from our players.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given the raiders missed the finals series, not sure having an apprenticeship under Stuart is that great a thing, nor Stuart saying "you are ready". Hardly an authority on decent coaches.

Would be like an apprenticeship under Hasler.

Which brings me to Dymock... what's he actually do for his wage?
It's pretty hard to judge any assistant coach from the outside. How long was kearney under bellamy and his sides have never aimed up. Most sides tend to use the same attacking structures these days anyway, it seems more important to get a solid roster together

A

Alexander the Great

Des Hasler was one of the best coaches going around when we nabbed him.... That worked out didn't it.

Pay is a breath of fresh air, he and Dymock working together with some old boys will get the boys up and running again. Attitude over structures anyday.
The original... o.g's from belmore.

Welcome home Mr Pay

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anderson should step into the head coach role with dean pay by his side with jimmy there also whether he runs the water or whatever this needs to hapoen and now they know the culture of the true bulldogs open your eyes people ive been a dogs supporter now for 47 years. DIB HAS TO BE SACKED SIMPLE OK IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT GET ON WITH IT HASLER AND DIB POISONED THIS CLUB FULL STOP.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not a fan.

Madge is better for us. Experienced coach.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol wtf is that shit. but good effort for trying.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would you employ someone who was just sacked for poor performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.