Dean Pay mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are. Both still counting all the cash they took to leave the Bulldogs to go to parra. All this talk of him bulldog to the bone is bullshit.
Ok they left the Bulldogs, who in turn had left the ARL. It's not like they were "normal" circumstances at the time, and they just up and left.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reported on another Facebook page that Dean Pay has bought a house at Camden. No confirmation from anyone though.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know results aren't everything being an assistant but his with Ricky are shit house.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know results aren't everything being an assistant but his with Ricky are shit house.
Wasn't he their defence coach and from memory their defence was sh!t house????

I still think Pay and Dymok combo will work.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

No amount of coaching can sort out Leilua or Croker, they are both defensive turnstiles. It's more to do with Ricky Stuart, if Pay is smart he will jump ship before Ricky totally implodes and gets them to a wooden spoon.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm not sure. I checked Wiki and I think he's been with Ricky since 2013 with Parra, and they have only made the finals ONCE lol.

I'm still keen though, just a little worried.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long it's a short contract I'm ok with it. I don't expect miracles next year, the coach won't have the squad they want but end of 18 there's quite a few players that can move on and there should be money to get some decent signings.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Excellent! Another ex bulldog, bring him along
I sent him a Twitter message congratulating him on the result & I said he should be part of the Bulldogs system. He loves the Dogs & would help. He also finished up at the Storm so he can bring some of that with him as well.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok they left the Bulldogs, who in turn had left the ARL. It's not like they were "normal" circumstances at the time, and they just up and left.
And the 4 players realised they were getting half of what the Canberra and Brisbane players were offered by Superleague. Even though many of the Canberra and Broncos players were past their best and players like Dynmock , pay and smith were in their prime after winning a premiership.

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I sent him a Twitter message congratulating him on the result & I said he should be part of the Bulldogs system. He loves the Dogs & would help. He also finished up at the Storm so he can bring some of that with him as well.
Really? Maybe Pay has one of his assistants already??? Nice one thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.