Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah it is now fuck off
Typical pommy just swear at everyone they don't agree with.

Maybe you should take your own advice and get laid, rather telling other members on here what to do.

If your going to abuse everyone because you you don't like their opinion dont join a forum.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is that another payout if Pay continues to fail to get results?
Im sure that this time that the i's and t"s have been definitely been dotted and crossed. Besides, it's 1 year and more than likely on the cheap.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players aren't good enough. We have a bunch of borderline NRL / average players.
I'm sick of hearing this. Look at some of the bog average players in the current Eels and Tigers team that are playing well above their worth with enthusiasm and confidence.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I lost my bet to work mate I said he be sacked by round 8 he said end of the year.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I like it, very important for signing players for next year. No one will sign up if they don't know who the coach will be when they get here. Next year is a pretty decent year for us to sign players, we have room under the cap.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board are putting their cards on the table and possibly their heads in a noose too. Pay can’t say he isn’t getting backed now and the board better hope they have backed the right horse only time will tell.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The thing I don’t get is why so quick to get him signed up. He isn’t Bellamy or seibold or Bennett. Like no one is going to poach him.

I guess they wanted to give him 9 weeks to see how he goes but if we are 0-9 it’s hard to sign up. So they just did it now just to show faith to the cause.

But to be honest I would have given him 6-10 weeks. If we don’t show any improvement by then, I’d sack him and give J Dymock the care taker role with the opportunity to get an extension for 2020. If pay and dymock continue to get 40+ against them each week start fresh with J Holebrook for 2020.
The board moved swiftly because they are more worried about being liked than results on the footy field

1. Klemmer sure have a release we are sorry for the inconvenience good sir
2. Mad Monday we are sorry NRL please bend us over
3. Shit refs calls , Sorry Sutton brothers please continue to cost us games
4. Media , it’s ok information is inaccurate and paints us in a bad light but hey
5. Shit coach, hey mister 8/24 and 0-2 to start the season -76 how about we give you 12 more months because we don’t give a shit about our fans
6. Late jersey drop- oh it’s ok fans will understand

Fk this board

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not only him, its nearly everyone. It seems if you don't whinge and bitch on here then there would be no threads.
As soon as I saw this news I came straight here for a laugh at everyone losing their shit.
Fucking funny
If only there nothing to whinge about with this club. They give us nothing but negative shit these days. I’m blue and white til I die - seen our club go through the ringer about 10 times since 79’ and still stay true!

I just don’t want to settle for mediocrity - I want my club to support its fans - the ONLY loyal thing they fucking have!

I don’t think that’s asking too much....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If only there nothing to whinge about with this club. They give us nothing but negative shit these days. I’m blue and white til I die - seen our club go through the ringer about 10 times since 79’ and still stay true!

I just don’t want to settle for mediocrity - I want my club to support its fans - the ONLY loyal thing they fucking have!

I don’t think that’s asking too much....
Mate they treat us like dummies they don’t give a fk

It’s all perception and fake shit

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The board are putting their cards on the table and possibly their heads in a noose too. Pay can’t say he isn’t getting backed now and the board better hope they have backed the right horse only time will tell.
Backed a fkn donkey

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Typical pommy just swear at everyone they don't agree with.

Maybe you should take your own advice and get laid, rather telling other members on here what to do.

If your going to abuse everyone because you you don't like their opinion dont join a forum.
Leave the pommy kid alone.. hes depressed because his countrys fcked because of brexit..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like it, very important for signing players for next year. No one will sign up if they don't know who the coach will be when they get here. Next year is a pretty decent year for us to sign players, we have room under the cap.

Go Dogs
Fk next year we want results now at least fkn effort from our bitch ass squad and donkey coach

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We're gonna suck eggs till 2021.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm sick of hearing this. Look at some of the bog average players in the current Eels and Tigers team that are playing well above their worth with enthusiasm and confidence.
Tigers actually have the most experienced halves/hooker combo in the comp who have played together for years which helps. Also the season isnt over. They may be below us by seasons end.

I'm ok with the extension on Pay. I don't think the coach is the problem at this time

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usually. But when you back this donkey and lose you have to pay out more. It's the other way around. Haha.
Well CA & Lynn reckon its going to turn around.. were on the right donkey according to them..

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to remain positive on this resigning as it is only for another 12 months BUT and yes there is a big BUT, when this new board was elected they promised to NOT make the same mistake as the previous board/mgt ... I am confused on why this decision on another 12 months was decided so early into the 2019 season ... WHAT was Dean Pay being chased by another club based on his coaching performance so far this year, WHAT was he so much in demand we had to act quickly, WHAT is he a proven performer like Bellamy or Bennett? I think this is ground hog day yet again and for us to move onwards and upwards we need to NOT make rash decisions so quickly ... why could we not wait until half the season at least and then assess what to do!??