1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Social Media David Fifita

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by Dog 2195, Mar 1, 2020.

1. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Addict

The reason why Turpin didn't come is because we didn't offer enough money and/or a starting position. I don't buy the rest. This is going to be the case (and has been) with almost every player we look at until that changes which I believe has to and will. The longer we wait the more panicked I'll be as every month that goes by less players are available.

2. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Kennel Immortal

Cotric and Mahoney would be next level recruitment, would be enormous to land those 2.

3. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Kennel Immortal

i reckon turpin is overrated, glad we didnt get him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Addict

There were better hookers to go for. He's better than what we have (probably isn't hard). I personally like him but I don't think he's a top hooker or anything.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EB18

EB18 Kennel Enthusiast

There no way I'd send 1.2m of a cap an edge forward. 1.2m is for your havles or fullback or talmalolo that's it. Hell I'd rather throw 1.2m at Brandon Smith and see if he breaks his contract with the storm then give it to Fifta.

6. Dogna88

Dogna88 Kennel Addict

We need a hooker and a half

7. NPC83

NPC83 Kennel Regular

Why do people think we need a half? Keen to understand why? We have 2 young guns in Averillo and Wakeham who need game time to develop. The hooker I understand cause it’s important they get good service and someone who understands where we need the ruck to be for certain plays etc.

8. Sancho2020

Sancho2020 Kennel Immortal Gilded

Foran was a catastrophic fuck up and said so at the time, I wouldn't be using him to try and justify any future signings lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. NPC83

NPC83 Kennel Regular

Lol come on bro the only comparison i’m making is one guy was in a wheel chair we paid a fair chunck or cap for and the other is at the opposite end of his career. Once again $1.2m is probably be a bit much but the guy could be anything and we have a hole there now. I wouldn’t be buying halves only a hooker so we can afford it.

10. Sancho2020

Sancho2020 Kennel Immortal Gilded

He could be anything but at the end of the day he'd still be an edge forward and there's only so much and edge forward can do for us. I just see a far greater return for us of we invest our money elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kaz

Kaz Kennel Immortal

Is this thread still going.

• Like Like x 1