Social Media David Fifita

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still cannot believe Payne Hass re-signed for $650k a season. Payne's manager should be investigated.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still cannot believe Payne Hass re-signed for $650k a season. Payne's manager should be investigated.
Barba broke his contract with us to apparently go their for less lol remember andrew gee disappearing to be interviewed about salary cap the nrl go case closed here fmd

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba broke his contract with us to apparently go their for less lol remember andrew gee disappearing to be interviewed about salary cap the nrl go case closed here fmd
Must offer Fafita 1.2 mill a year for 5 years....we need a marquee player to attract other quality players

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fifita won’t leave the broncos. He’s even made a pact with haas to both stay at broncos

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita would be a good signing for the dogs, another player I don't mind but isn't off contract is Flegler he will become gun forward in the future.

Dogs should of signed Turpin I forgot what happened there, I remember he was interested or something..

Players I would looks at from broncos would be:

Fifita
Flegler
Staggs
Turpin

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fifita would be a good signing for the dogs, another player I don't mind but isn't off contract is Flegler he will become gun forward in the future.

Dogs should of signed Turpin I forgot what happened there, I remember he was interested or something..

Fifita
Flegler
Staggs
Turpin
Turpin might of wanted X amount of money that we weren't willing to pay to get him over here. In theory you should be able to get anyone you want if you offer enough money. We just need to find the right balance when doing that.

Broncos have rumoured to already put Flegler on a big contract for him. I think we might of missed the boat on that one. Guler from the Raiders is probably the next best young prop we could sign (isn't a starter yet at the Raiders and isn't on a big contract).

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turpin might of wanted X amount of money that we weren't willing to pay to get him over here. In theory you should be able to get anyone you want if you offer enough money. We just need to find the right balance when doing that.

Broncos have rumoured to already put Flegler on a big contract for him. I think we might of missed the boat on that one. Guler from the Raiders is probably the next best young prop we could sign (isn't a starter yet at the Raiders and isn't on a big contract).
I think from memory it wasn't about the money, Bulldogs couldn't promise him a starting hooker role because we have the best hooker Infront of him called JMK. That's Dean Pay for ya!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz saying fifita will be going to the dragons, that Bennett will deliver him there, bennett told the dragons board to let frizell go to Newcastle.
Its a square up for broncos taking tallis all those years ago off st George.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flair? Not the word I'd use to describe him. He's a pretty basic player imo and the things he does well at fullback he can do from the wing or potentially centre.
All he does is run hard his hand have been shit has no ball playing and can't kick.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz saying fifita will be going to the dragons, that Bennett will deliver him there, bennett told the dragons board to let frizell go to Newcastle.
Its a square up for broncos taking tallis all those years ago off st George.
Wow... why would old mate care 20 years later? Tallis was a Queenslander anyway.. he sat out a season cause he didn’t want to play for dragons during super league... old buzz punching threw the cones now as well not just the grog...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz still rattled after Gus embarrassed him on national TV.
These guys just guess most times
Wow... why would old mate care 20 years later? Tallis was a Queenslander anyway.. he sat out a season cause he didn’t want to play for dragons during super league... old buzz punching threw the cones now as well not just the grog...

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call bullshit...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why lol and no? He would change the dynamics of out team. We could build a team around him.
He's an edge forward, we have absolutely no need to spend 1m+ on an edge forward. There's far better ways for us to spend our cap than do something stupid like that.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's an edge forward, we have absolutely no need to spend 1m+ on an edge forward. There's far better ways for us to spend our cap than do something stupid like that.
We need to replace CHN though.. that is a massive loss bro... and we need attack. Fifita off Averillo .... oh wow...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Fifita
Flegler
Staggs
Turpin

turpin and staggs wont leave broncos, staggs lives with turpin
the broncos have the makings of a very good young team

turpin met with bulldogs last year, left the meeting with a lot of unanswered questions, and was told jmk is above him for starting spot
who is going to uproot themselves from their family and friends to move to sydney for peanuts just above the minimum nrl wage, broncos meadia bloke dobby or something reported that ages ago

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need to replace CHN though.. that is a massive loss bro... and we need attack. Fifita off Averillo .... oh wow...
There's so many ways we can improve our team and spending 1.2m on a player that plays in the most stacked position in the NRL is not at the top of the list.

Just for arguments sake with rough amounts, 1.2m for Fifita or 1.2m for Cotric + Friend/Mahoney? I know what I'd be more comfortable with.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There's so many ways we can improve our team and spending 1.2m on a player that plays in the most stacked position in the NRL is not at the top of the list.

Just for arguments sake with rough amounts, 1.2m for Fifita or 1.2m for Cotric + Friend/Mahoney? I know what I'd be more comfortable with.
Yeah fair points it is a stacked position but Fifita is pure X factor something our young halves would love to have around them. Cotric is awesome but I see him as a priority signing for Canberra. Either way the way things are at the moment we would most likely need to pay over market to secure one of the big names. $1.2m might be a bit much. But hey Foran is on around that and he’s busted. Fifita is 19/20 and looks like he could be anything.