1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Social Media David Fifita

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by Dog 2195, Mar 1, 2020.

1. 2144superman

2144superman Kennel Enthusiast

Still cannot believe Payne Hass re-signed for $650k a season. Payne's manager should be investigated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Super Moderator Staff Member

Barba broke his contract with us to apparently go their for less lol remember andrew gee disappearing to be interviewed about salary cap the nrl go case closed here fmd

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. piggy

piggy Kennel Enthusiast

Must offer Fafita 1.2 mill a year for 5 years....we need a marquee player to attract other quality players

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DogsOfWar1704

DogsOfWar1704 Kennel Regular

Fifita won’t leave the broncos. He’s even made a pact with haas to both stay at broncos

5. S.B.W_Jnr

S.B.W_Jnr Kennel Regular

Fifita would be a good signing for the dogs, another player I don't mind but isn't off contract is Flegler he will become gun forward in the future.

Dogs should of signed Turpin I forgot what happened there, I remember he was interested or something..

Players I would looks at from broncos would be:

Fifita
    Flegler
    Staggs
    Turpin

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Addict

Turpin might of wanted X amount of money that we weren't willing to pay to get him over here. In theory you should be able to get anyone you want if you offer enough money. We just need to find the right balance when doing that.

Broncos have rumoured to already put Flegler on a big contract for him. I think we might of missed the boat on that one. Guler from the Raiders is probably the next best young prop we could sign (isn't a starter yet at the Raiders and isn't on a big contract).

7. S.B.W_Jnr

S.B.W_Jnr Kennel Regular

I think from memory it wasn't about the money, Bulldogs couldn't promise him a starting hooker role because we have the best hooker Infront of him called JMK. That's Dean Pay for ya!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. piggy

piggy Kennel Enthusiast

I think Fifita wouldn’t want to play under a rookie coach like pay....

9. Sancho2020

Sancho2020 Kennel Immortal Gilded

Lol no.

10. Teddybear

Teddybear Kennel Enthusiast

Buzz saying fifita will be going to the dragons, that Bennett will deliver him there, bennett told the dragons board to let frizell go to Newcastle.
    Its a square up for broncos taking tallis all those years ago off st George.

11. hayes

hayes Kennel Enthusiast

All he does is run hard his hand have been shit has no ball playing and can't kick.

12. NPC83

NPC83 Kennel Regular

Wow... why would old mate care 20 years later? Tallis was a Queenslander anyway.. he sat out a season cause he didn’t want to play for dragons during super league... old buzz punching threw the cones now as well not just the grog...

13. Teddybear

Teddybear Kennel Enthusiast

Buzz still rattled after Gus embarrassed him on national TV.
    These guys just guess most times

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. piggy

piggy Kennel Enthusiast

I call bullshit...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. piggy

piggy Kennel Enthusiast

Why lol and no? He would change the dynamics of out team. We could build a team around him.

16. Sancho2020

He's an edge forward, we have absolutely no need to spend 1m+ on an edge forward. There's far better ways for us to spend our cap than do something stupid like that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. NPC83

NPC83 Kennel Regular

We need to replace CHN though.. that is a massive loss bro... and we need attack. Fifita off Averillo .... oh wow...

18. sgodllubsti

sgodllubsti Kennel Addict

turpin and staggs wont leave broncos, staggs lives with turpin
    the broncos have the makings of a very good young team

turpin met with bulldogs last year, left the meeting with a lot of unanswered questions, and was told jmk is above him for starting spot
    who is going to uproot themselves from their family and friends to move to sydney for peanuts just above the minimum nrl wage, broncos meadia bloke dobby or something reported that ages ago

19. Sancho2020

There's so many ways we can improve our team and spending 1.2m on a player that plays in the most stacked position in the NRL is not at the top of the list.

Just for arguments sake with rough amounts, 1.2m for Fifita or 1.2m for Cotric + Friend/Mahoney? I know what I'd be more comfortable with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. NPC83

NPC83 Kennel Regular

Yeah fair points it is a stacked position but Fifita is pure X factor something our young halves would love to have around them. Cotric is awesome but I see him as a priority signing for Canberra. Either way the way things are at the moment we would most likely need to pay over market to secure one of the big names. $1.2m might be a bit much. But hey Foran is on around that and he’s busted. Fifita is 19/20 and looks like he could be anything.