Social Media David Fifita

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly Politis is running the NRL that much now that even the Rorters cheating doesn't need to be hidden. Getting more obvious every year now! As far as I'm concerned the last 15 years has been with a cloud over them.
I think most people that follow the game would agree with you.

There's a huge conflict of interests having Nrl headquarters right next door to roosters headquarters. You can't tell me there's not a "boys club" between the two.

Additionally, the auditors should be combing through his will. Its very possible that a few ex and current players will be beneficiaries in it. Along with cash payments this is potentionally one method of how they manage to squeeze a 13 million + team into the cap.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where does he even play at the Roosters? Lol
Lol makes me sick. I know Hall isn't much but he isn't that bad and he's a an international winger and he can't even get a game lol.

Maybe they can have Hall as one ball boy and Fifita as the other

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He'll sign with the Roosters for base wage because of his love for the club and because he is homesick and has to live in the Eastern suburbs.
Haha I was going to say for a pie and can of coke so he can play under Robbo

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why bother with the salary cap, without a draft it’s ridiculous

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why bother with the salary cap, without a draft it’s ridiculous
Ffs dogs....offer Fifita a 10 year 1.2m a year deal and build a team around him...he will be the X factor that we need

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats if our “gun” recruitment has even made an offer lol
What are our recruitment team going to offer though? Titans are offering a million a year and he’s from the Gold Coast so that’s already going to have more appeal then us. We would have to blow that offer out of the water and it would ruin our cap paying north of $1.2 million for him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are our recruitment team going to offer though? Titans are offering a million a year and he’s from the Gold Coast so that’s already going to have more appeal then us. We would have to blow that offer out of the water and it would ruin our cap paying north of $1.2 million for him.
I agree but they rarely land anyone so they are either 1) not going for many despite us apparently having $$ now or
2) are not very good at closing the deal,despite all the excuses some here make the facts are our recruitment is shit

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree but that rarely land anyone so they are either 1) not going for many despite us apparently having $$ now or
2) are not very good at closing the deal,despite all the excuses some here make the facts are our recruitment is shit
Their recruitment record is pretty average that’s why I’m not expecting much from them. They have had that many bites of the cherry for a hooker and still haven’t got one.