Dad jokes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
These ***** just want equal pay for jobs they don't want to do anyhow.
Give them equal rights, throw them in a prison with men and see how quick they change their fucking views.
I don't want to turn this into a woman hating thread, but I hate hearing how women say they can do the work that men can do, you walk into a hospital reception, you have 5-6 women out back all chatting away like in a mothers meeting and you are standing there for 5 minutes trying to get their attention to be served and they ignore you!
You know those 5 women are on at least 34 bux an hour and not doing fuck all for their pay

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this into a woman hating thread, but I hate hearing how women say they can do the work that men can do, you walk into a hospital reception, you have 5-6 women out back all chatting away like in a mothers meeting and you are standing there for 5 minutes trying to get their attention to be served and they ignore you!
You know those 5 women are on at least 34 bux an hour and not doing fuck all for their pay
How dare you inconvenience them during work... by making them work.
This is Australia, that's not how we operate mate!

/sarcasm

I didn't know I could get up to $34 an hour to ignore people, I've being doing for free all these years!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How dare you inconvenience them during work... by making them work.
This is Australia, that's not how we operate mate!

/sarcasm

I didn't know I could get up to $34 an hour to ignore people, I've being doing for free all these years!
Yeah they probably ignored me so they didn't lose their train of thought while hating on their sons for being born males!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this helpful information
Edit: but in my observation of Internet feminists it's clear they just need a good hard fuck!
Exactly and my gripe with lesbians if you dont like men do not stuff yourselves with rubber cock .but lets face it majority of leso are by default cause they are pigs .if the opportunity came for flesh penis they would be drooling harder than a dog at a butcher shop window

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly and my gripe with lesbians if you dont like men do not stuff yourselves with rubber cock .but lets face it majority of leso are by default cause they are pigs .if the opportunity came for flesh penis they would be drooling harder than a dog at a butcher shop window
You will find most lesbians have higher amounts of testosterone than normal women, hence why they cut their hair short,have broad shoulders and clothes shop In the same section as you at rebel!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You will find most lesbians have higher amounts of testosterone than normal women, hence why they cut their hair short,have broad shoulders and clothes shop In the same section as you at rebel!
So I was outside my brother in laws house and noticed the neighbors across the road, lesbian couple, as I had met them before, I asked my bro in law if they had moved out because there was a skinny girl with her boyfriend moving shit into the house.
Turns out, that was still the same lesbian couple, it's just that one of them decided to grow a fucking beard.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So I was outside my brother in laws house and noticed the neighbors across the road, lesbian couple, as I had met them before, I asked my bro in law if they had moved out because there was a skinny girl with her boyfriend moving shit into the house.
Turns out, that was still the same lesbian couple, it's just that one of them decided to grow a fucking beard.
What is going on in this world? I was doing traffic control at the capital theatre a few years back I think on a Friday?
I kid you not I seen at least 10 or more different guys walk passed me that all had a perky set a of tits! I'm not talking man boobs, these were guys and they actually had a set that looked like women's!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This here, most women they don't realise the power they have over men and with past experiences I understand 100% why my ancestors would of killed their wives and sisters with such ease back then, sure there were times where a guy probably met another woman and instead of going through the hassle of divorce would just accuse his first wife of witch craft!
Back then divorce was frowned upon
"Look your honour the bitch screamed when i torched her " case dismissed fucking witch

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This here, most women they don't realise the power they have over men and with past experiences I understand 100% why my ancestors would of killed their wives and sisters with such ease back then, sure there were times where a guy probably met another woman and instead of going through the hassle of divorce would just accuse his first wife of witch craft!
Back then divorce was frowned upon
"I want a divorce"

"I'm sorry, the church does not allow divorce"

"But I never wanted to marry the wench in the first place. She.... ahh... She put a spell on me. Yes, she cast a spell on me. Burn her"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is going on in this world? I was doing traffic control at the capital theatre a few years back I think on a Friday?
I kid you not I seen at least 10 or more different guys walk passed me that all had a perky set a of tits! I'm not talking man boobs, these were guys and they actually had a set that looked like women's!
Capital theatre .. There's a clue right there

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
cutting your hair short and testosterone .. Yes that's proof enough

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
cutting your hair short and testosterone .. Yes that's proof enough
You do know if a woman keeps giving birth to boy and then has a girl last, that the poor girl is going to develop a bit of testosterone left over from the brothers?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Monica Lewinski goes to the dry cleaners and says I need this stain cleaned off my suit and make it snappy.

dry cleaner: come again

Monica: ' no it's coffee
You do know if a woman keeps giving birth to boy and then has a girl last, that the poor girl is going to develop a bit of testosterone left over from the brothers?
Ohhhh my God that's funny

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Monica Lewinski goes to the dry cleaners and says I need this stain cleaned off my suit and make it snappy.

dry cleaner: come again

Monica: ' no it's coffee

Ohhhh my God that's funny
Things that are true most of the time are funny, especially if you're a woman, who sometimes laughs when it really isn't appropriate.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Things that are true most of the time are funny, especially if you're a woman, who sometimes laughs when it really isn't appropriate.
You know it's still not acceptable to start drinking before noon ;)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I won't act like a dick and dismiss what you're saying as rubbish , I've just never heard of it but it just sounds like you're being gayist or sexist ( can't work that one out )

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I won't act like a dick and dismiss what you're saying as rubbish , I've just never heard of it but it just sounds like you're being gayist or sexist ( can't work that one out )
I am not at all being sexist I promise you that.
I seen at least 10 different fully grown men, with boobs like a woman!
Someone was saying there are tablets that have female hormones in them and guys who think*god* made a mistake with their genetic makeup will use them to fulfill their childhood dream and become a woman!
But we all know that cannot be.
As much as a guy thinks he is a woman and does whatever to alter himself, if he can't have his cycles (<<see I used a non sexist word) and then miss a cycle, then give birth!
He is just a guy with a mutilated penis and a nice set of tits as far as I'm concerned!