Dad jokes

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Feminism.

#greatestjokever. #Ijustbrokethisthread #wherethefuckismyaward?

/thread.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Feminism.

#greatestjokever. #Ijustbrokethisthread #wherethefuckismyaward?

/thread.
Biggest fucking joke in the world that feminism crap!
The original feminists fought for equal rights, that being every man for himself and now they realise they don't like equal rights!
Just like Ted Bullpit once said "you see that's the trouble with women, they aren't real blokes like men are".

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hipsters is another one.
I always like going to hipster cafes in the city, I know it's expensive but I always laugh when I get served by a guy around my age wearing a t-shirt of a pussy cat

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hipsters is another one.
Hipsters don't force their opinions, this is why I don't mind them too much, they still make me sick though. Just can't stand the hipsters that are borderline cross-dressers and think it's cool.
Skinny jeans shouldn't be worn by men, oversized glasses with no lenses should be shoved up peoples arses and that alternative music shit & livebands nobody has ever heard of rubbish they listen to should be categorized as a form of torture.
Though however, a decent looking chick in an oversized flanno shirt that doubles as a dress is pretty fucking sexy... so not everything about hipsters is bad

Feminists on the other hand... Bring back the days when you could accuse someone of being a witch and have the church instantly drop them into a cauldron of boiling oil.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The original feminists fought for equal rights, that being every man for himself and now they realise they don't like equal rights!
Just like Ted Bullpit once said "you see that's the trouble with women, they aren't real blokes like men are".
You are aware that there are lot of feminist organizations around that have contact phone numbers. Be also aware that they bite easy and get fired up very very easily it can be great for a giggle

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These ***** just want equal pay for jobs they don't want to do anyhow.
Give them equal rights, throw them in a prison with men and see how quick they change their fucking views.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hipsters don't force their opinions, this is why I don't mind them too much, they still make me sick though. Just can't stand the hipsters that are borderline cross-dressers and think it's cool.
Skinny jeans shouldn't be worn by men, oversized glasses with no lenses should be shoved up peoples arses and that alternative music shit & livebands nobody has ever heard of rubbish they listen to should be categorized as a form of torture.
Though however, a decent looking chick in an oversized flanno shirt that doubles as a dress is pretty fucking sexy... so not everything about hipsters is bad

Feminists on the other hand... Bring back the days when you could accuse someone of being a witch and have the church instantly drop them into a cauldron of boiling oil.
This here, most women they don't realise the power they have over men and with past experiences I understand 100% why my ancestors would of killed their wives and sisters with such ease back then, sure there were times where a guy probably met another woman and instead of going through the hassle of divorce would just accuse his first wife of witch craft!
Back then divorce was frowned upon

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You are aware that there are lot of feminist organizations around that have contact phone numbers. Be also aware that they bite easy and get fired up very very easily it can be great for a giggle
Thank you for this helpful information
Edit: but in my observation of Internet feminists it's clear they just need a good hard fuck!