Curtis Rona throws support behind Israel Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i totally get this, ive always said greenpeace should protest against whales because they eat all sorts of little things, they just skim everything they can get tbh

there are millions of tiny fish in the ocean that are so thankful of the japanese tbh
Exactly! They discriminate against small fkn fish. Where’s the outcry from the greenies as you say.

Also animals are rather extremely racist. They always hang out with their own kind. And they never seem to check their privilidge. Where’s the greenies for that?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
love the defiance. Watch this spread through the coconut ranks.

Regardless, I love that Israel is waking up the elephant in the room.
The do good side of the religious who have cosied up to the rainbow army through apathy have now been reminded of a blunt simple fact.

If you believe in God you believe Gays will go to hell. Its clear, no ifs or buttseks.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
STFU with that garbage.
Well obviously you have no sexual preference as a child, but you don't make a choice on your sexuality when you get older. It's the way you are born. It's not a choice.
The thing is, you may be right and you are born wanting to slurp semen but its your lack of impulse control and submission to your lust that makes you act on it. That the no no for me.

I think Kerrod Holland is gorgeous. Baby blue eyes and cheeky smile that warms the heart, but will I f*k him?

helllll no.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
He can say what he likes. Just so long as I can say I think he’s missing the point. The bible explicitly preaches non judgment.

Folau is entitled to speak his views and Rona is entitled to back him, but in my view they are a bit witless.

Maybe God’s plan for theme would be revision of the religious texts they value so much with a particular view to passages that preach non judgment. They don’t really know. If He exists, I doubt those two bozos have him on speed dial :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think Kerrod Holland is gorgeous. Baby blue eyes and cheeky smile that warms the heart, but will I f*k him?
Tbh it sounds like you might consider it with a few beers under your belt and the right music... maybe a little mood lighting...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
love the defiance. Watch this spread through the coconut ranks.

Regardless, I love that Israel is waking up the elephant in the room.
The do good side of the religious who have cosied up to the rainbow army through apathy have now been reminded of a blunt simple fact.

If you believe in God you believe Gays will go to hell. Its clear, no ifs or buttseks.
The bible preaches many things...including non judgment. Why do some Christians choose to fixate do much on the one point, even though that is counter intuitive to the goal of heeding other important points in the same text?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He can say what he likes. Just so long as I can say I think he’s missing the point. The bible explicitly preaches non judgment.

Folau is entitled to speak his views and Rona is entitled to back him, but in my view they are a bit witless.

Maybe God’s plan for theme would be revision of the religious texts they value so much with a particular view to passages that preach non judgment. They don’t really know. If He exists, I doubt those two bozos have him on speed dial :p
I don’t think they were judging anyone.
Ha was asked, specifically, “what is gods plan for homosexuals ?” he replied as per the Bible “hell, if they don’t repent”
He never said he wants gays to go to hell, he said god does, if they don’t repent.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bible preaches many things...including non judgment. Why do some Christians choose to fixate do much on the one point, even though that is counter intuitive to the goal of heeding other important points in the same text?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Folau didn't judge anyone. He just said what the bible says about gays. Nothing more.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Folau & Rona are going to be shocked if God turns out to be gay.

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Folau & Rona are going to be shock if God turns out to be gay.
In my religion i just made up and now follow, god is gay but is also gender neutral, so not sure how that works :laughing::laughing:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Folau & Rona are going to be shocked if God turns out to be gay.
Considering God made man in his likeness, it's likely he is, at the very least, a closeted bisexual.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ha was asked, specifically, “what is gods plan for homosexuals ?” he replied as per the Bible “hell, if they don’t repent”
He never said he wants gays to go to hell, he said god does, if they don’t repent.
Fair enough, it’s what he thinks, but how many people send him questions or comments on Twitter? It really comes down to the same question I asked Nasheed.... why do some Christians feel the need to fixate on these things? I mean judge not lest he be judged is a pretty clear directive... and I think there’s a difference between saying they will go to hell if they don’t repent or expressing conviction on the right way to live your own life... even trying to share your own beliefs. Some seem too hard and uncaring in their expression for my tastes.

I’m not disputing their rights to their opinions, or to express that... I just find the way some Christians tend to focus more on the fire and brimstone elements of the bible pretty telling.

It’s not a matter of questioning their right to say something....I personally find the hellfire and brimstone approach to expressing a conviction about faith to be a little judgmental....

I’m not trying to police anyone’s comments or calling for them to be tarred and feathered though. Just don’t particularly like what Izzy said... and I think the notion they have to out and out condemn the lifestyle (which seems to be suggested by subsequent follow up posts and biblical references) is a bit misguided tbh.

Would have been wiser and not compromised his personal convictions about his faith to not reply at all and while I support anyone’s right to speak it doesn’t mean I think all words are wisely chosen and all messages properly contextualised.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Folau and Rona would be shocked .. if god was one of us.... just a slob like one of us.... just a stranger on a bus.. trying to make his way home.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What grinds my gears the most is I’ve seen a few times the leftist media wrote it up as ‘Israel said he wants gays to go to hell’.
That’s so false and incorrect.

I’d actually argue that someone who stresses the hell point is actually trying to be very caring towards them because they are trying to save them. A ‘let them live’ fence sitter is basically saying they are ok with the going to hell.
Like seeing a toddler wander into a highway and not doing anything

That’s what’s cold.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair enough, it’s what he thinks, but how many people send him questions or comments on Twitter? It really comes down to the same question I asked Nasheed.... why do some Christians feel the need to fixate on these things? I mean judge not lest he be judged is a pretty clear directive... and I think there’s a difference between saying they will go to hell if they don’t repent or expressing conviction on the right way to live your own life... even trying to share your own beliefs. Some seem too hard and uncaring in their expression for my tastes.

I’m not disputing their rights to their opinions, or to express that... I just find the way some Christians tend to focus more on the fire and brimstone elements of the bible pretty telling.

It’s not a matter of questioning their right to say something....I personally find the hellfire and brimstone approach to expressing a conviction about faith to be a little judgmental....

I’m not trying to police anyone’s comments or calling for them to be tarred and feathered though. Just don’t particularly like what Izzy said... and I think the notion they have to out and out condemn the lifestyle (which seems to be suggested by subsequent follow up posts and biblical references) is a bit misguided tbh.

Would have been wiser and not compromised his personal convictions about his faith to not reply at all and while I support anyone’s right to speak it doesn’t mean I think all words are wisely chosen and all messages properly contextualised.
I agree 100%.
It was a loaded question. Both he and the questioner knew what the response would be. The smart thing to do, was to let it go through to the keeper.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is, you may be right and you are born wanting to slurp semen but its your lack of impulse control and submission to your lust that makes you act on it. That the no no for me.

helllll no.

what if Kerrod Holland had a nice tight asian pussy and big set of tits?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Folau and Rona would be shocked .. if god was one of us.... just a slob like one of us.... just a stranger on a bus.. trying to make his way home.
What if God smoked cannabis?
Hit the bung like some of us?
Drove a tie-dyed microbus,
And he subscribed to Rolling Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.