Curtis Rona throws support behind Israel Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because Jews follow the OT (Torah), Christians follow Christ, which basically the NT is all His words.

Any true religious person AND straight person would find homosexual acts disgusting, just as homosexuals find heterosexual acts disgusting. Doesn't mean you have to hate each other or they are bad people.

Hate the sin, not the sinner. Everyone is a sinner.
Dammit, but I have this song in my head for some reason... I kept thinking winner instead of sinner.

But seriously, i'll leave you and CJ to it, and hope this thread is alive in the morning.

Later alligators :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That sounds like a bit of cop out - he bible is the bible. I haven't heard of a church denounce the old testament (but, to be fair, I haven't really looked).

I'm not sure if homosexual people find heterosexual acts disgusting, I might ask... actually, maybe I won't.

As for "sinning" and "sinners", well, that always sounds a tad convenient TBH.

Fuck, why am I dragging myself into this? Mrs CD has already called me up to dinner 3 times, to which I have yelled back I was "working"....
@TANK 2.0 @CaptainJackson , go easy on each other. I want this thread to be alive come morning.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That sounds like a bit of cop out - he bible is the bible. I haven't heard of a church denounce the old testament (but, to be fair, I haven't really looked).

I'm not sure if homosexual people find heterosexual acts disgusting, I might ask... actually, maybe I won't.

As for "sinning" and "sinners", well, that always sounds a tad convenient TBH.

Fuck, why am I dragging myself into this? Mrs CD has already called me up to dinner 3 times, to which I have yelled back I was "working"....
What's for dinner? Lol

Call it what you want but as Christians we follow Christ and the NT is basically all Him.

If homosexuals didn't find hetros disgusting, would they be hetros, or bi? I don't know, don't really care, legally love who you want to love but don't step on anyone's else's toes.

Sin and sinning big difference. I hate killing but evil needs to be killled IE killing a pedo.

Anyways, enjoy your dinner bro.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's for dinner? Lol

Call it what you want but as Christians we follow Christ and the NT is basically all Him.

If homosexuals didn't find hetros disgusting, would they be hetros, or bi? I don't know, don't really care, legally love who you want to love but don't step on anyone's else's toes.

Sin and sinning big difference. I hate killing but evil needs to be killled IE killing a pedo.

Anyways, enjoy your dinner bro.
My inlaws are here and because of some sort of Chinese Buddhist-God character (who I managed to curse when we wee in Hong Kong last year), they don't eat beef (the recent lack of protein might fuel my dislike of religion). They also don't drink.

But luckily they are tolerant of my cow-enjoying beliefs and love of a grain-based beverage, and I am about to cook a massage steak, to be washed down with beer. But I did wait until they had finished in the kitchen, out of respect for their beliefs.

The CD household is one of acceptance...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that I really care about made up bullshit, but since when has the theory of evolution become the fact of evolution?

It's still a belief whether you want to admit it or not. You guys laugh at us believing in an all mighty Creator while you guys believe nothing hit another nothing and it created the universe.
Evolution and the big bang are two different things.

Evolution is fact via observable data.

Having tattoos is a sin in the new testament?
It's in the OT but by the same token neither is homosexuality

Anyways, you can't change my faith and I don't even want to try to change yours. I'm just laughing at the morons giving to Folau. As I said before, if he was pro gay, you all would be calling him a hero while deep throating him. But because he stands for his beliefs he is Hitler. Fuck this world, full of dumb ***** that what to fuck up other *****. Live and let live FFS
No one's trying to change your religion nor folaus. But folau is a public figure and if he's going to make controversial statements, especially when his opinion relies upon a belief that others don't believe in, then he opens himself (and his beliefs) to criticism

Hence the SMART thing, as a public figure, he should have done is kept his trap shut

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This got well blown out of proportion. Love to see this bloke back in our game and bring Rona back as well ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Evolution and the big bang are two different things.

Evolution is fact via observable data.

It's in the OT but by the same token neither is homosexuality

No one's trying to change your religion nor folaus. But folau is a public figure and if he's going to make controversial statements, especially when his opinion relies upon a belief that others don't believe in, then he opens himself (and his beliefs) to criticism

Hence the SMART thing, as a public figure, he should have done is kept his trap shut
Whatever he would of said would of been used against him, as we see nearly on a daily basis.

Should of done a Boyd and not opened his mouth lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Evolution has never been scientifically proven, nor will it ever; just a wet dream of a sour Mason.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suppose the earth is flat too right?
don't get salty now big guy, if I were naive enough to believe Earth is flat I'd be more likely to believe man descended from apes ;)

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
don't get salty now big guy, if I were naive enough to believe Earth is flat I'd be more likely to believe man descended from apes ;)
well when ya find your gods magic harry potter wand, be sure to send me one. I could have some real fun with that :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
well when ya find your gods magic harry potter wand, be sure to send me one. I could have some real fun with that :grinning:
I'm sorry that what I choose to believe somehow upsets you.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't get why people of faith feel so threatened by the theory of evolution? I know there are people here of many different faiths but i know with catholicism for example, i first learnt about the theory of evolution at a catholic school lol. Even the current catholic pope said evolution is compatible with their bible.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't get why people of faith feel so threatened by the theory of evolution? I know there are people here of many different faiths but i know with catholicism for example, i first learnt about the theory of evolution at a catholic school lol. Even the current catholic pope said evolution is compatible with their bible.
Screenshot_20180430-234008.jpg

Check mate atheists

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Catholicism is pagan, and contrary to media hype, most believers do not trust jesuit Pope Francis. Mathew 23:9 "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven".

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Catholicism is pagan, and contrary to media hype, most believers do not trust jesuit Pope Francis. Mathew 23:9 "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven".
I think that reference there is more so not to refer to another person as you "Lord" - not as in the biological form.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that reference there is more so not to refer to another person as you "Lord" - not as in the biological form.
correct, the Pope is referred to as "Holy Father"
  1. Old English, via ecclesiastical Latin from ecclesiastical Greek papas ‘bishop, patriarch’, variant of Greek pappas ‘father’.
The Vatican is the Beast of Revelation

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.