Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I suppose the earth is flat too right?
I love my conspiracy theories because most are entertaining and would make great movies, but FMD there are some like this and the Lizzard people ones that are just fucked.

Wouldn't surprise me if those conspiracies are conspiracies to make truthers look like fruitcakes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
correct, the Pope is referred to as "Holy Father"
  1. Old English, via ecclesiastical Latin from ecclesiastical Greek papas ‘bishop, patriarch’, variant of Greek pappas ‘father’.
The Vatican is the Beast of Revelation
The Vatican is the false prophet. The pope can kiss my Orthodox arse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just don't get why people of faith feel so threatened by the theory of evolution? I know there are people here of many different faiths but i know with catholicism for example, i first learnt about the theory of evolution at a catholic school lol. Even the current catholic pope said evolution is compatible with their bible.
I have nothing against evolution, how do you know that's not part of the Fathers plan? I just laugh at those who try to use evolution to discreted the Creator.

Now the big bang is fucking laughable as much as Lizzard people and flat earth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS couldn't one argue that the human brain evolves on a daily basis, as you constantly learn everyday?

Or athletes evolve through practice and training.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Catholicism is pagan, and contrary to media hype, most believers do not trust jesuit Pope Francis. Mathew 23:9 "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven".
I haven't got any problems with Catholics, just have a problem with the Vatican.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't got any problems with Catholics, just have a problem with the Vatican.
Yeah i gotta admit i am not totally up to date with all the various forms of churches or whatever you want to call it of Christianity. My main point was most religious types just flat out deny anything like evolution because i guess they feel it leads to a grey area that threatens their beliefs, so i was pointing out the current catholic pope not only says evolution is compatible with their bible, it's highly likely humans did evolve as described by this theory. For people that don't believe the evolution thing, how do you explain how much of our genetics we share with chimpanzees?(as far as evolution theory goes,we didn't evolve from them either, we only share a common ancestor with them)?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah i gotta admit i am not totally up to date with all the various forms of churches or whatever you want to call it of Christianity. My main point was most religious types just flat out deny anything like evolution because i guess they feel it leads to a grey area that threatens their beliefs, so i was pointing out the current catholic pope not only says evolution is compatible with their bible, it's highly likely humans did evolve as described by this theory. For people that don't believe the evolution thing, how do you explain how much of our genetics we share with chimpanzees?(as far as evolution theory goes,we didn't evolve from them either, we only share a common ancestor with them)?
I for one aren't afraid of evolution because it won't prove there is or isn't a Creator.

PS you brought up chimps, don't we share more DNA with dolphins? Plus they root for pleasure lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I for one aren't afraid of evolution because it won't prove there is or isn't a Creator.

PS you brought up chimps, don't we share more DNA with dolphins? Plus they root for pleasure lol
Honestly i don't know about the dna thing with dolphins but fuck yeah for the root for pleasure part :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

The powers that be try so hard to push God out, on the basis of no apparent evidence, yet attempt to replace him with a theory backed by not a single shred of hard evidence. That's my issue..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The powers that be try so hard to push God out, on the basis of no apparent evidence, yet attempt to replace him with a theory backed by not a single shred of hard evidence. That's my issue..
Exactly. The only difference is there is evidence of God based on the miracles the have occurred that people are too blind to see.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow, you're not even going to watch the videos and immediately judge. That's a new low, even for you.

I'll tell you what @CaptainJackson, watch those videos - or at least even just one of them, the shortest one, then come back to me with a rational explanation as to how they were possible WITHOUT a miracle intervention, and then I'll respond to the above pictures you posted.

I'm not even trying to convert you or make you a believer, I just want you to respect what we believe. Some of us have faith, some of us have knowledge based on physical proof. Just because people do not believe what we believe does not mean that physical evidence doesn't exist, it just means you're too proud to admit you are not right.

Here's another one. Mind you these miracles are only miracles that have occurred through the Lebanese Saint, Saint Charbel. One Saint. Imagine the others that have occurred throughout the world given there are over 10,000 Saints, and in order for a Saint to be ordained, 3 miracles need to be recognised by the Vatican.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/patt...ndness-miraculously-cured-through-st.-charbel

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, you're not even going to watch the videos and immediately judge. That's a new low, even for you.

I'll tell you what @CaptainJackson, watch those videos - or at least even just one of them, the shortest one, then come back to me with a rational explanation as to how they were possible WITHOUT a miracle intervention, and then I'll respond to the above pictures you posted.

I'm not even trying to convert you or make you a believer, I just want you to respect what we believe. Some of us have faith, some of us have knowledge based on physical proof. Just because people do not believe what we believe does not mean that physical evidence doesn't exist, it just means you're too proud to admit you are not right.

Here's another one. Mind you these miracles are only miracles that have occurred through the Lebanese Saint, Saint Charbel. One Saint. Imagine the others that have occurred throughout the world given there are over 10,000 Saints, and in order for a Saint to be ordained, 3 miracles need to be recognised by the Vatican.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/patt...ndness-miraculously-cured-through-st.-charbel
You think I haven't watched these type of videos before? They're videos of ignorant people who base the unknown on "God did it". Thousands of years ago people didn't know how the sun rised and set every day, their reasoning was "God did it", science now gives us a reason for it.

Just because science may not know at the moment (and that's not the likelihood for many of those videos) it doesn't mean "God did it".

Secondly, if "God did it", what an arsehole God, to only grant some miracles while completely ignoring the millions of starving people in Africa, Asia and South Americas. For not saving people in hurricanes, tidal waves, etc, for only granting some people miracles and completely turning his back on other people in desperate need.

This miracle shit is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and as far as saints go, Mother Theresa is a saint and an evil woman who encouraged poor people to suffer and withheld medical aid from them

Wahesh

Reaction score
You think I haven't watched these type of videos before? They're videos of ignorant people who base the unknown on "God did it". Thousands of years ago people didn't know how the sun rised and set every day, their reasoning was "God did it", science now gives us a reason for it.

Just because science may not know at the moment (and that's not the likelihood for many of those videos) it doesn't mean "God did it".

Secondly, if "God did it", what an arsehole God, to only grant some miracles while completely ignoring the millions of starving people in Africa, Asia and South Americas. For not saving people in hurricanes, tidal waves, etc, for only granting some people miracles and completely turning his back on other people in desperate need.

This miracle shit is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.
Are you aware that perhaps science comes down to God considering God created the entire multiverse? Science exists because of God, not the other way around. And people are NOT claiming the God performs these miracles, they are claiming SAINTS perform them. Another one I recall from Saint Maroun. A lady in Lebanon had an incurable spinal disease and could not walk properly. Early one morning, at something like 2:00am, the lady saw Saint Maroun. He cured her and the next day she was fine and has been ever since. Why did she not just wake up and say she was fine suddenly? Why did she specifically say a Saint cured her? Why would she make something like this up? The reason is because it WAS a miracle and science has no answer for it.

As for your question on why God ignores millions, God ignores no one. He is present. He is everywhere with everyone. I do not know why he helps some over others, I do not know the meaning of life, but you can chose to question him or you can chose to believe.

Bad things happens, that's life. Can you imagine how bad the world would be is everyone got everything they wanted? Happiness would not exist because we would always be looking for fulfillment because we were always used to getting our way.

Life is what it is and all our questions will be answered once our time on Earth is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.