Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is freedom of speech, if your speech suits the sheep agenda.

If Folau tweeted something pro gay, all the sheep would be sucking his dick, pun intended.

The only thing Folau did wrong is actually answer the media's questions.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

If Folau tweeted something pro gay, all the sheep would be sucking his dick, pun intended.

What I like about him is that he's not backing down at all and is sticking to his guns. I also like how a lot of people are coming out and supporting him by saying he's entitled to his opinion.

I used to tread carefully about what I'd say about my views, no, I don't give a fuck. Even at work. If someone doesn't agree with me, that's fine, but I'm entitled to my opinion.

I'll tell you what, the person who I really like now is Miranda Kerr- Telegraph columnist. She went HARD against the SSM vote and made very valid points every single time she wrote about it.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What I like about him is that he's not backing down at all and is sticking to his guns. I also like how a lot of people are coming out and supporting him by saying he's entitled to his opinion.

I used to tread carefully about what I'd say about my views, no, I don't give a fuck. Even at work. If someone doesn't agree with me, that's fine, but I'm entitled to my opinion.

I'll tell you what, the person who I really like now is Miranda Kerr- Telegraph columnist. She went HARD against the SSM vote and made very valid points every single time she wrote about it.
The truly disgusting human being that you refer to is miranda devine not miranda kerr.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The truly disgusting human being that you refer to is miranda devine not miranda kerr.
*My mistake, yes, Devine.

Now, she comes across as very strong and I have disagreed with her in the past, however just like you and I, she is entitled to her opinion. It just happens that I agree with her on this topic.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

There is no freedom of speech in australia.

Folau should have wisened up and kept his trap shut and he did not answer the media. There's a large chunk of Australia who reckons Folau is deluded in believing sheep herder stories, hence if he wants to use mythical stories that a large amount of people don't believe in and wants to be free from criticism, then I highly suggest he thinks about how he replies or even if he replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
*My mistake, yes, Devine.

Now, she comes across as very strong and I have disagreed with her in the past, however just like you and I, she is entitled to her opinion. It just happens that I agree with her on this topic.
LOL Miranda Devine???? She's the village idiot of a village filled with village idiots

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What if God smoked cannabis?
Hit the bung like some of us?
Drove a tie-dyed microbus,
And he subscribed to Rolling Stone?
If God existed, surely He would have backed Bernie in the primaries and wouldn’t touch rolling stone with a 10 foot pole. Rolling Stone showed it was almost as our of touch as Wahesh during the last democratic primaries. :p

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why, because she speaks her mind and says what everyone else is too scared to???
I'm just saying it as it is too, and don't ask me to provide any proof because miranda devine doesn't provide squat.

Miranda Devine is a hate filled, bigot who has zero logic abilities.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm just saying it as it is too, and don't ask me to provide any proof because miranda devine doesn't provide squat.

Because she's Catholic, got it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is no freedom of speech in australia.

Folau should have wisened up and kept his trap shut and he did not answer the media. There's a large chunk of Australia who reckons Folau is deluded in believing sheep herder stories, hence if he wants to use mythical stories that a large amount of people don't believe in and wants to be free from criticism, then I highly suggest he thinks about how he replies or even if he replies.
Mythical stories like evolution and the big bang? Also large amount of people may not believe but billions more believe.

I agree, he is a dud for even giving the media the time of day. Should know better.

Reminds me when everyone was giving it to Boyd for ignoring the media, good on him. Lost all respect (the little I had) when he bent over and became just another sheep.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mythical stories like evolution and the big bang? Also large amount of people may not believe but billions more believe.
Evolution has facts behind it, so it doesn't fall into the believe or don't believe category. It falls into the ignorant, not ignorant category.

Flat earthers, Anti-vaxxers, numbers don't mean shit. Scientific evidence means something.

I agree, he is a dud for even giving the media the time of day. Should know better.
No he's a dud because he should know he's in the public interest, has a public value, relies on income from public perception and should know how to play it. In this case he shouldn't have responded for the benefit of his own public persona and to not seem like a total hypocrite by having tattoos and then quoting the bible.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Evolution has facts behind it, so it doesn't fall into the believe or don't believe category. It falls into the ignorant, not ignorant category.

Flat earthers, Anti-vaxxers, numbers don't mean shit. Scientific evidence means something.

No he's a dud because he should know he's in the public interest, has a public value, relies on income from public perception and should know how to play it. In this case he shouldn't have responded for the benefit of his own public persona and to not seem like a total hypocrite by having tattoos and then quoting the bible.
Not that I really care about made up bullshit, but since when has the theory of evolution become the fact of evolution?

It's still a belief whether you want to admit it or not. You guys laugh at us believing in an all mighty Creator while you guys believe nothing hit another nothing and it created the universe.

Having tattoos is a sin in the new testament?

Anyways, you can't change my faith and I don't even want to try to change yours. I'm just laughing at the morons giving to Folau. As I said before, if he was pro gay, you all would be calling him a hero while deep throating him. But because he stands for his beliefs he is Hitler. Fuck this world, full of dumb ***** that what to fuck up other *****. Live and let live FFS

I for one will welcome the end of the world, whatever is next will still be better than this hell hole.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that I really care about made up bullshit, but since when has the theory of evolution become the fact of evolution?

It's still a belief whether you want to admit it or not. You guys laugh at us believing in an all mighty Creator while you guys believe nothing hit another nothing and it created the universe.

Having tattoos is a sin in the new testament?
It is under Leviticus which is in the old testament. No idea about new testament. But it doesn't really matter which testament does it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It is under Leviticus which is in the old testament. No idea about new testament. But it doesn't really matter which testament does it?
Yeah because Jews follow the OT (Torah), Christians follow Christ, which basically the NT is all His words.

Any true religious person AND straight person would find homosexual acts disgusting, just as homosexuals find heterosexual acts disgusting. Doesn't mean you have to hate each other or they are bad people.

Hate the sin, not the sinner. Everyone is a sinner.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

EVERY media "personality" is hate filled bigot with zero logic abilities who is a pawn in their agenda.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because Jews follow the OT (Torah), Christians follow Christ, which basically the NT is all His words.

Any true religious person AND straight person would find homosexual acts disgusting, just as homosexuals find heterosexual acts disgusting. Doesn't mean you have to hate each other or they are bad people.

Hate the sin, not the sinner. Everyone is a sinner.
That sounds like a bit of cop out - he bible is the bible. I haven't heard of a church denounce the old testament (but, to be fair, I haven't really looked).

I'm not sure if homosexual people find heterosexual acts disgusting, I might ask... actually, maybe I won't.

As for "sinning" and "sinners", well, that always sounds a tad convenient TBH.

Fuck, why am I dragging myself into this? Mrs CD has already called me up to dinner 3 times, to which I have yelled back I was "working"....

Status
Not open for further replies.