Craig Bellamy: Bulldogs prepare mega deal for Melbourne Storm coach

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always saying religious words around my kids does that count? Things like Fukin jesus christ, really?
Eh not really I’ll pray for it while I’m at it I’ll pray for this current team to but I don’t even think Jesus can help them for real

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eh not really I’ll pray for it while I’m at it I’ll pray for this current team to but I don’t even think Jesus can help them for real
Then why botherpraying if the cheap bastard can't help you out ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
GF wins are such special days.
I’ve been more lucky with GF attendance than not.

Fortunately at: 80/84/85/88/95/04
Fortunately not at: 94/98
Unfortunately at: 86/12/14

So I’m still in front :-).
Brilliant that mate. Been to two myself. '95 and '98.

Both were special as we came from nowhere to be at both. Obviously '95 was better because we won! But Bullfrog actually scored me and a mate tickets (long story) and we were sitting with Terry Lamb's sister behind the posts. Just brilliant memories

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha no bubble bursting, just spit balling as to why the story could or maybe should have legs. Unless Bellamy has 3 more Cronk/Slater/Smiths up his sleave, his time with Melbourne is almost done. Unless he is legit about retiring which I just cant see with him at only 60, where could he go?

I just hope someone connected with us pitched the right story and pushed the right buttons with him (plus chucked a shit load of cash at him) and he is to come to us, but someone that shouldn't have said something tried to spoil what could be a huge announcement later in the year.
don’t know about the retirement angle baz,watching bellyache in the box he doesn’t look likes he’s enjoying coaching to me lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like bullshit stories board is leaking to say they tried but failed to justify pay staying on

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only cause I like to add wood to a good fire, why is Thommo in a hotel in Melbourne and not Sydney?

Hill "we just nicked down to Melbourne to see Thommo's progress and bumped into Craig. Totally innocent conversation was had about life and politics over a cup of coffee as a professional courtesy. There is no story here, Dean Pay currently has the 100% support of the board and sponsors"

Fake news.
If anyone from the club comes with the old “The board supports dean 100%” routine I’ll be knocking the cork out of a bottle of Bollinger

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know why Hill is denying this. They are definitely making a bid. I was told the same thing from my contact last week before I was banned.

Interestingly, my insider said to keep it hush. He's never said that before. he doesn't know I post on the kennel but he knows I tell the boys, but this was one really emphasised to keep a secret.

ill find out more and tell u.

he isn't going to come though. The 1.5 mil (this is the offer) isn't enough in my opinion.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don’t know about the retirement angle baz,watching bellyache in the box he doesn’t look likes he’s enjoying coaching to me lol
Mate, if you are talking about someone looking like they found thier new car keyed every week in the box, banging on the glass and red as a beetroot.. That’s Bellamy euphoria.

He would shrivel up and die in retirement.:tearsofjoy:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Bellamy signs with your club, I give 3 games before you all start calling for him to be sacked.
Bro Chillax, you only have another 4 seasons of Shitbold...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, if you are talking about someone looking like they found thier new car keyed every week in the box, banging on the glass and red as a beetroot.. That’s Bellamy euphoria.

He would shrivel up and die in retirement.:tearsofjoy:
Yeah you’re probably right lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know this sounds to good to be true tbh. I believe this because:

1. Its the Terrograph
2. If the club were getting someone like Bellamy I am sure they wouldn't be leaking the plan to the media and would be swearing everyone into secrecy.