• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fine we'll just hang out in the Liverpool thread and remind you daily of "the worst title defence ever"!
204 games missed via injury, next closest in the league is 102. Don't let facts get in the way out your banter though :tearsofjoy:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
204 games missed via injury, next closest in the league is 102. Don't let facts get in the way out your banter though :tearsofjoy:
Actual first team players missed games 30. Don't let facts get in the way of worst title defence ever

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Multiple games. But shows we only had a left back playing centre back and everyone else were midfielder and still won 4-0
And? We won a a game with a back 3 of Can, Gini and Hendo lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So instead of ignoring the threads, you make bitchy posts whinging about the threads?

Makes sense...
Yep, that Headmix guy needs to pull his head in and stop worrying about what other people post and just live and let live.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a unironic post from me. The greatest threat to mankind isn’t a virus with a tiny mortality rate. It’s man killing unborns. Almost the population of nsw has already been murdered, yet we’re worried about corona.

While what you're saying about parents aborting unborn babies is entirely true, it is not a popular thing to say because it doesn't conform to the particular narrative that media/politicians/corporate types want you to talk about.

It's also entirely on topic because any discussion about whether or not a COVID vaccine should be taken, needs to include a discussion about the actual risk of COVID which is unbelievably small and restricted to a small subset of the community.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s fact that a vaccine takes 7 to 10 years to perfect lol
Mumps one was 4 years, I don't exactly know the whole time frame of this whole vaccine thing, yes it does seemed rushed and therefore I can see why people are concerned somewhat,but I also think the pace the amount of hour's and people working on this has been like nothing before so in theory that could balance it up a bit.

I look at it this way the amount of shit my body has been exposed to intentionally and not a vaccine won't bother me personally taking a jab.

The end of the day i just want the fucking thing gone and go on a holiday, probably more importantly people who haven't seen family in over a year and counting get to reconnect

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I look at it this way the amount of shit my body has been exposed to intentionally and not a vaccine won't bother me personally taking a jab.
True.

But the difference is that whatever shit you put in your body was your prerogative.

When the government comes along and says that you are going to put something in your body regardless of whether or not you want it, people have a right to be skeptical.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Which Covid-19 vaccine should I get? Dr. Wen weighs in

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No... take it at your own peril, be especially cautious of the synthetic vaccine! No one seems to be suspicious of the fact that these vaccines have been developed so quickly? The people rushing out to get this vaccine are such useful lemmings.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
C ertificate O f V accination I . D
Thought you said you were going to stop trafficking in conspiracies? Or put ‘my opinion’ in front of your posts? That didn’t last long. Not surprising.
It’s 4 March tomorrow.
Can’t wait to see what happens - apart from the nutters moving the goalposts again :-).