• NO - It can't be perfected OR Medical condition

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No... take it at your own peril, be especially cautious of the synthetic vaccine! No one seems to be suspicious of the fact that these vaccines have been developed so quickly? The people rushing out to get this vaccine are such useful lemmings.
Why do you you think it has been developed and produced so quickly?

Because its a plan that the lizard people are going to eat us?

Or maybe. Just maybe. The resources invested in the development (money, manpower, collaboration between companies) plus the unnecessary red tape being cut down?

Nothing drives industry like a global catastrophe.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one seems to be suspicious of the fact that these vaccines have been developed so quickly?
Somewhat concerning, then you have to factor in the amount of people and hours worked on this as opposed to others,I also considered i want to travel, it seems there's a lot of long term severe affects with covid also,if a jab helps prevent long term heart damage, lungs ect as opposed to possible side effects ill take my chances with a vaccine. We still have around 8 months to see what happens, there will be a lot more science research out there by then...

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Or maybe. Just maybe. The resources invested in the development (money, manpower, collaboration between companies) plus the unnecessary red tape being cut down?

Not eat. I had this conversation with a person that works with me the other day.

Apparently Planet X is heading towards Earth which is essentially a soul harvesting Deathstar. It's actually a pretty simple plan.

Step 1. Give humans COVID through 5G
Step 2. Inject humans with a "vaccine" that has a chip in it to monitor humans. Also has Aluminium and Mercury to calcify the Pineal Gland so we stay blind to upper consciousness.
Step 3. Make everyone depressed through Hollywood and Social Media because souls that are depressed are tastier.
Step 4. Devour everyone on Earth's souls.

Also told me sunscreen causes melanomas but if I develop them I can put CBD oil on it, sit in the sun for half an hour and it'll "drop off."

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not eat. I had this conversation with a person that works with me the other day.

Apparently Planet X is heading towards Earth which is essentially a soul harvesting Deathstar. It's actually a pretty simple plan.

Step 2. Inject humans with a "vaccine" that has a chip in it to monitor humans. Also has Aluminium and Mercury to calcify the Pineal Gland so we stay blind to upper consciousness.
Step 3. Make everyone depressed through Hollywood and Social Media because souls that are depressed are tastier.

Also told me sunscreen causes melanomas but if I develop them I can put CBD oil on it, sit in the sun for half an hour and it'll "drop off."
Ohhhhhhhhh. Now I understand. That's a sound plan haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I love how people bang on about government control and its all a big plan,I don't think governments like spending billions on relief packages, they much prefer a foward moving economy and as many people as possible working.
Secondly those who use ,twitter instagram and Facebook and complain about scanning into a shop or a covid passport being a breach of their privacy...... well

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love how people bang on about government control and its all a big plan,I don't think governments like spending billions on relief packages, they much prefer a foward moving economy and as many people as possible working.
Secondly those who use ,twitter instagram and Facebook and complain about scanning into a shop or a covid passport being a breach of their privacy...... well
Fkn oath!

Who needs chips and trackers and shit when the dumb fucks do it themselves with the social media bullshit.

PS the government can track me all they want, they'll find me at Bunnings, Supercheap BCF and St Vincent's lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dolly - champion.

Dolly Parton gets vaccinated with Moderna jab she helped fund
Iconic country music star sings a vaccine version of Jolene while getting inoculated in Nashville

01:24
'Vaccine, vaccine': Dolly Parton adapts Jolene as she receives Covid-19 jab – video

Dolly Parton has been inoculated with the Covid-19 vaccine that she helped to fund.
The country music star, 75, broke into song while getting the Moderna jab and adapted one of her best-known ballads.

To the tune of Jolene, she sang: “Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, I’m begging of you, please don’t hesitate. Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, because once you’re dead, then that’s a bit too late.”
Parton was credited with helping fund the Moderna vaccine after donating $1m (£716,000) to Vanderbilt University medical centre in Nashville, Tennessee.
“I’m so excited. I’ve been waiting a while,” the singer told fans in a video posted from the university. “I’m old enough to get it and I’m smart enough to get it.
“I’m trying to be funny now, but I’m dead serious about the vaccine. I think we all want to get back to normal, whatever that is. And that would be a great shot in the arm, wouldn’t it, if we could get back to that?
“But anyhow, I just wanted to encourage everybody because the sooner we get to feeling better, the sooner we are going to get back to being normal.
Dolly Parton

Dolly gets a dose of her own medicine. Photograph: Vanderbilt Health
Parton added: “I just want to say to all of you cowards out there – don’t be such a chicken squat. Get out there and get your shot.”
Parton masked up before inviting a doctor into the room. The medic, an old friend of Parton, praised her for urging others to get the vaccine.
After he knocked an item off the table while preparing the jab, a giggling Parton quipped: “I didn’t know you was going to be so clumsy, I hope you’re going to do better with my shot!”
After getting her first jab, she said: “That didn’t hurt.”
Parton is the latest celebrity to publicly confirm they have had a coronavirus vaccine, following on from Sir Elton John, Sir Michael Caine, Sir David Attenborough, Sir Tony Robinson and Sir Ian McKellen.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Somewhat concerning, then you have to factor in the amount of people and hours worked on this as opposed to others,I also considered i want to travel, it seems there's a lot of long term severe affects with covid also,if a jab helps prevent long term heart damage, lungs ect as opposed to possible side effects ill take my chances with a vaccine. We still have around 8 months to see what happens, there will be a lot more science research out there by then...
Indeed, but are you just going to take the scientists word for it? What if what they are telling us is scripted like most things that come out of the governments and media these days!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Most vaccines takes 10 plus years to develop, don’t you ask the question ( how was this vaccine developed within 12 months of COVID? ) I always ask questions particularly when the government and media are driving it.

Order out of chaos... but who created the chaos, the Chinese mmmm perhaps, perhaps not.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most vaccines takes 10 plus years to develop, don’t you ask the question ( how was this vaccine developed within 12 months of COVID? ) I always ask questions particularly when the government and media are driving it.

Order out of chaos... but who created the chaos, the Chinese mmmm perhaps, perhaps not.
Please read what i posted. I explained how and why it is easy for a vaccine to be developed quickly when you pretty much have unlimited resources to do so.

Have you got any shread of evidence to support your conspiracy?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Indeed, but are you just going to take the scientists word for it? What if what they are telling us is scripted like most things that come out of the governments and media these days!
So instead of taking the scientists word for it. You want us to take your word for it???

Please provide your qualifications and life experience.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most vaccines takes 10 plus years to develop, don’t you ask the question ( how was this vaccine developed within 12 months of COVID? )
Yes and there's reasonable answers to how this was fast tracked and already years of studies into coronaviruses.
Sorry just to add to that research is expensive and lots of politics involved this time round governments just pumped money immediately, also the world was sharing information and a lot more people and a lot more hours round the clock were put in.
If you factor that in and mumps vaccine was 4 years it does seem pretty reasonable.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I will listen to what science and medical practitioners are saying, the biggest experts in the field. Who's other word do I need to listen to ?
I have listened to many scientists and medical practitioners who have shown great concern not only with COVID, but the vaccine developed for it. I’m not knocking you mate it’s all good.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have listened to many scientists and medical practitioners who have shown great concern not only with COVID, but the vaccine developed for it. I’m not knocking you mate it’s all good.
Nah its good to have concern good to have questions,from what I've looked up on vaccines, long term side effects are extremely rare, long term covid effects looks like to cause a lot of damage and still unknown. From what I gather id happily have the vaccine as opposed to corona.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you post the link to the scientists and medical practitioners you have been listening to please?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dolly - champion.

Dolly Parton gets vaccinated with Moderna jab she helped fund
Iconic country music star sings a vaccine version of Jolene while getting inoculated in Nashville

01:24
'Vaccine, vaccine': Dolly Parton adapts Jolene as she receives Covid-19 jab – video

Dolly Parton has been inoculated with the Covid-19 vaccine that she helped to fund.
The country music star, 75, broke into song while getting the Moderna jab and adapted one of her best-known ballads.

To the tune of Jolene, she sang: “Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, I’m begging of you, please don’t hesitate. Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, because once you’re dead, then that’s a bit too late.”
Parton was credited with helping fund the Moderna vaccine after donating $1m (£716,000) to Vanderbilt University medical centre in Nashville, Tennessee.
“I’m so excited. I’ve been waiting a while,” the singer told fans in a video posted from the university. “I’m old enough to get it and I’m smart enough to get it.
“I’m trying to be funny now, but I’m dead serious about the vaccine. I think we all want to get back to normal, whatever that is. And that would be a great shot in the arm, wouldn’t it, if we could get back to that?
“But anyhow, I just wanted to encourage everybody because the sooner we get to feeling better, the sooner we are going to get back to being normal.
Dolly Parton

Dolly gets a dose of her own medicine. Photograph: Vanderbilt Health
Parton added: “I just want to say to all of you cowards out there – don’t be such a chicken squat. Get out there and get your shot.”
Parton masked up before inviting a doctor into the room. The medic, an old friend of Parton, praised her for urging others to get the vaccine.
After he knocked an item off the table while preparing the jab, a giggling Parton quipped: “I didn’t know you was going to be so clumsy, I hope you’re going to do better with my shot!”
After getting her first jab, she said: “That didn’t hurt.”
Parton is the latest celebrity to publicly confirm they have had a coronavirus vaccine, following on from Sir Elton John, Sir Michael Caine, Sir David Attenborough, Sir Tony Robinson and Sir Ian McKellen.
Let's be honest.... I think most of us would still jab her today lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah its good to have concern good to have questions,from what I've looked up on vaccines, long term side effects are extremely rare, long term covid effects looks like to cause a lot of damage and still unknown. From what I gather id happily have the vaccine as opposed to corona.
IIRC, corona virus is in the same family as rhinovirus. I copped rhinovirus from St Vincent's a few years back, it was fkn hell and was one of the times I was clinically dead.

Don't wish that shit even on dickfather...