• NO - It can't be perfected OR Medical condition

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that’s the thing, only the alarmists and anti-vax fools were really triggered by the news as it was as tested at OD level.
I think enough people want the vaccine at normal level to ensure those a bit hesitant won’t affect any roll out. If we get a case you watch all the unsure to suddenly be tripping over each other. I don’t give a fuck, I just want to be able to travel freely and stand up without a mask
Yeah I believe I have a fairly healthy immune system.
But getting older now and what I believe and what is real can be 2 different things.
Ill begrudgingly take the shot when its time to do so.
I too need to get away. When all this shit dies down Ill be heading to Vietnam and Cambodia for a long overdue holiday.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My first thought was get fucked, somethings not right. How can they come up with a vaccine so quickly
Another thought is how will a first run of vaccine be effective with new strains developing. How many bloody vaccines am I gonna have to take.
Another thought is I dont understand alot of what I read. Im not academic and struggle to make sense of stuff.
I am by nature always dubious of authority. For example that polis are just full of shit. That you have to be a sly keniving **** to play the field to make it to the top to be a PM or you wont make it.
But in reality, I dont know shit. Im getting older and I just couldnt be fucked.
Humans will destroy this planet in 5 mins time so as long as Im doing the right thing, lets just get on with it.
Besides, I live with an ederly. I need to be responsible. Not everything is about me, my opinion, my ego etc. Thats one part of the bigger picture I mentioned.
I need a holiday, Ill take the shot.
The amount of shit ive put into my body, what harm could a vaccine do.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t believe it’s safe, it takes between 7 to 10 years for a vaccine to be almost 100%, and COVID has 99.7% recovery
Fmd you are silly. Your comment about then length it takes for a vaccine just shows you have no idea. This has been debunked over and over and over and over and over. Examples have been given to you of other industries who also experience red tape and lack of funding.

You need to explain why your opinion is so much better than the experts.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah I believe I have a fairly healthy immune system.
But getting older now and what I believe and what is real can be 2 different things.
Ill begrudgingly take the shot when its time to do so.
I too need to get away. When all this shit dies down Ill be heading to Vietnam and Cambodia for a long overdue holiday.
Great mate. It will be worth the wait

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2 people where older than 75+ years. Had 4 times the dose. No side effects suffered. What does that tell us? Horrible sure, ultimate ginea pigs/test, well hard to argue with.

As for waiting, I was thinking along similar lines the other day and then thought -
What if someone drops the ball and we get an outbreak in the community of one of the nastier strains. Like somone really shits the bed and the outbreak goes undetected for a day or 2. Hits an NRL team or something, you know those blokes are sticking their dicks in anything that has a pulse.
Every man and their dog will be wanting to get vaccinated because covid wasnt an immediate threat before hand and where all like, She'll be right, we'll just kick back and see what happens.
On top of that dont you need a booster shot for the vaccine to be effective weeks later?
Not saying there is a right or wrong just food for thought.
Fair point. Like the toilet paper. Hard to get when covid ran hot

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vaccine hasn't gone through the proper protocol, it hasn't been proven safe. It probably is but we just dont know yet.

They are singing from the tree tops to take the vaccine like they did with gay marriage to vote yes. Labelling people anti vax'ers etc is disgraceful. Just like they did with the people who voted no to gay marriage. Homophobes etc.

The real reason they are desperate to push the vaccinations is the economy is suffering, if it weren't for the economy suffering they would take 10 years for the vaccine.

They are desperate for a vaccine, if there are side effects, we don't know. But a few people signed off with a gun to their head that's for sure

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd you are silly. Your comment about then length it takes for a vaccine just shows you have no idea. This has been debunked over and over and over and over and over. Examples have been given to you of other industries who also experience red tape and lack of funding.

You need to explain why your opinion is so much better than the experts.
Its been a year thats all i need to know thanks

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its been a year thats all i need to know thanks
Lol. Ok. And? Provide evidence that a year isn't enough time.

The theory has been DEBUNKED by all the experts.

If you think the experts are wrong. Provide this evidence (not your opinion). Please reference your sources as well.

If not. Please not conspiracy trolling

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Ok. And? Provide evidence that a year isn't enough time.

The theory has been DEBUNKED by all the experts.

If you think the experts are wrong. Provide this evidence (not your opinion). Please reference your sources as well.

If not. Please not conspiracy trolling
It’s fact that a vaccine takes 7 to 10 years to perfect lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I think he's right! We should start off by deleting the Manchester United thread.
Fine we'll just hang out in the Liverpool thread and remind you daily of "the worst title defence ever"!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s fact that a vaccine takes 7 to 10 years to perfect lol
Show me the evidence that the covid vaccine takes 7 to 10 years to be safe and effective. Because you say its fact. Doesn't make it so without evidence.

And please. Don't compare the highly funded, highly resourced, streamlined race for a covid vaccine to another vaccine that hasn't had the effects covid has on the modern world. That would be VERY silly of you.