• NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because I come here to talk about footy. Simple as that... as simple as the game it is. Innocence of just following a team. The tactics, the chess, the humour, the aggression, the passion, the ups the downs... the sport... who are we buying , who do we dump, the game!!! What do you come her for!!??
Screenshot_20210224-213321_Edge.jpg

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because I come here to talk about footy. Simple as that... as simple as the game it is. Innocence of just following a team. The tactics, the chess, the humour, the aggression, the passion, the ups the downs... the sport... who are we buying , who do we dump, the game!!! What do you come her for!!??
If I want to talk about the Bulldogs I head to Bulldogs Discussion, if I want to talk about the game at large I go to Rugby League General. If I want to talk about Other Discussion I go to The Lounge.

It's fine if you don't want to take part in that but like it or not - you need to respect other people might want to.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Rough day mate? :-).
I’m TN fucking T... I’m the guns of Navarone!!!...some of these threads are just ***** looking for trouble. Cowards starting threads cause they know rattles peoples moral values which we all have different opinions on...you wonder why people get banned on this site? Cause of ***** with a political agenda. Fucking cowards!... anyway back to rd 1 ... bring it on!!!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I come here for the footy...my team... listen to my fellow supporters...agree or disagree... isn’t that what we’re all here for... if not I can think of a thousand subjects to argue about just to stir some shit...don’t try and spin this like you don’t have an agenda.
Well stick to the Bulldogs section and don't visit the lounge.

My agenda? What's my agenda, genius?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Off topic? I come here to discuss rugby league. Well excuse me... Is that so fucking strange? If you need to come and talk debate about politics your on the wrong site. Music, television, favourite sex position ... that’s fine!! Bit of a laugh!! Im seeing a lot of racial, immigration, vaccines left or right politics. You trying to tell me whoever puts that stuff up isn’t looking for an argument? just some jumped up little **** looking to stir shit or preach from your fucking soap box otherwise. Or has no friends
Look at the small man pushing his agenda.

You don't like what you read, get the fuck out of the lounge, even a simple **** can understand that....or is being a little triggered bitch your agenda?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m TN fucking T... I’m the guns of Navarone!!!...some of these threads are just ***** looking for trouble. Cowards starting threads cause they know rattles peoples moral values which we all have different opinions on...you wonder why people get banned on this site? Cause of ***** with a political agenda. Fucking cowards!... anyway back to rd 1 ... bring it on!!!!!!!
Perhaps just stay in the footy threads then.
The majority of users don’t have a problem with the rest of the discussion and those who abuse it, well they’re banned - that’s up to the mods.

But yeah the footy is good. I’m going to the trial on Saturday and looking forward to seeing our boys in action and particularly how we’ve progressed under Baz and our new boys. Then roll on Round 1 - I might make the road trip to Newie as well. Roll on!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another reason not to get the vaccine

Didn't you see that older man and lady given a dose 4 times what is required. The person administering the jab wasn't trained?

Surely you can they any Greg from the street administering the covid vaccine.

I think the proper position to take is wait, see what the fallout is and then if proves safe get the vaccine. Maybe just before you plan international travel. Getting the vaccine now is like diving head first into a swamp not knowing how deep it is it if there are crocodiles in there. Got be on meth to wa t to be first to get the vaccine

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Didn't you see that older man and lady given a dose 4 times what is required. The person administering the jab wasn't trained?

I think the proper position to take is wait, see what the fallout is and then if proves safe get the vaccine. Maybe just before you plan international travel. Getting the vaccine now is like diving head first into a swamp not knowing how deep it is it if there are crocodiles in there. Got be on meth to wa t to be first to get the vaccine
It was actually a doctor that gave the shot.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I don’t care if they give me an injection of saline or 50 times the covid vaccination as long as I get my passport stamped

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Be careful ladies...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No thanks. Not trying to be edgey or anti vax as a I believe there’s good vaccines out there that actually have saved millions of lives, meningitis, tetnis, measles etc but this one, no.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No thanks. Not trying to be edgey or anti vax as a I believe there’s good vaccines out there that actually have saved millions of lives, meningitis, tetnis, measles etc but this one, no.
Is that because it seems fast?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that because it seems fast?
It’s everything surrounding corona. From China covering it up. To WHO clearly being in Chinas pocket, to Nancy saying “there’s nothing to fear I am in China town come to China town it’s fine there’s no issue” only for the dems to turn around and become staunch activists on locking down everything, so many conflicting reports on the vaccine, how it was made, the extremely low mortality rate of corona, the fact msm can’t be trusted, the politicisation of corona. I mean the list just keeps going.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s everything surrounding corona. From China covering it up. To WHO clearly being in Chinas pocket, to Nancy saying “there’s nothing to fear I am in China town come to China town it’s fine there’s no issue” only for the dems to turn around and become staunch activists on locking down everything, so many conflicting reports on the vaccine, how it was made, the extremely low mortality rate of corona, the fact msm can’t be trusted, the politicisation of corona. I mean the list just keeps going.
They made it using aborted foetal stem cells, just in case you're curious.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They made it using aborted foetal stem cells, just in case you're curious.
Already knew that it was made by murdered babies, that weren’t deemed human because the mother didn’t identify it as a human and it’s her BoDy
An unborn baby is only deemed a human if the female says it is, look at teigan that wife of the closet gay black guy forget his name. She’s pro aborting unborn babies, but cried when she had a miscarriage. It’s like, if it ain’t human and just cells, why be upset? It’s not like you lost a human? Ohhhh because she’s decided she wanted it but it died naturally.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here is a unironic post from me. The greatest threat to mankind isn’t a virus with a tiny mortality rate. It’s man killing unborns. Almost the population of nsw has already been murdered, yet we’re worried about corona.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The 2 people where older than 75+ years. Had 4 times the dose. No side effects suffered. What does that tell us? Horrible sure, ultimate ginea pigs/test, well hard to argue with.

As for waiting, I was thinking along similar lines the other day and then thought -
What if someone drops the ball and we get an outbreak in the community of one of the nastier strains. Like somone really shits the bed and the outbreak goes undetected for a day or 2. Hits an NRL team or something, you know those blokes are sticking their dicks in anything that has a pulse.
Every man and their dog will be wanting to get vaccinated because covid wasnt an immediate threat before hand and where all like, She'll be right, we'll just kick back and see what happens.
On top of that dont you need a booster shot for the vaccine to be effective weeks later?
Not saying there is a right or wrong just food for thought.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The 2 people where older than 75+ years. Had 4 times the dose. No side effects suffered. What does that tell us? Horrible sure, ultimate ginea pigs/test, well hard to argue with.

As for waiting, I was thinking along similar lines the other day and then thought -
What if someone drops the ball and we get an outbreak in the community of one of the nastier strains. Like somone really shits the bed and the outbreak goes undetected for a day or 2. Hits an NRL team or something, you know those blokes are sticking their dicks in anything that has a pulse.
Every man and their dog will be wanting to get vaccinated because covid wasnt an immediate threat before hand and where all like, She'll be right, we'll just kick back and see what happens.
On top of that dont you need a booster shot for the vaccine to be effective weeks later?
Not saying there is a right or wrong just food for thought.
Well that’s the thing, only the alarmists and anti-vax fools were really triggered by the news as it was as tested at OD level.
I think enough people want the vaccine at normal level to ensure those a bit hesitant won’t affect any roll out. If we get a case you watch all the unsure to suddenly be tripping over each other. I don’t give a fuck, I just want to be able to travel freely and stand up without a mask