• NO - It can't be perfected OR Medical condition

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you know sheep? You probably think the earth is round but if it was round how would all the sheep not fall over? How could they balance if the earth was round... Yeah yeah you won’t answer that one will you....
Ive driven from Brisbane to the Gold Coast and it seems pretty flat to me....

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ive driven from Brisbane to the Gold Coast and it seems pretty flat to me....
Oh so when the truth suits your agenda you use it?? So are you suggesting the earth is flat? Because I never once suggested that if you look back on my posts..

I can feel the troll power of Dawgfather is coursing through my veins just like that fake vaccine the PM got

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh so when the truth suits your agenda you use it?? So are you suggesting the earth is flat? Because I never once suggested that if you look back on my posts..
your ridiculous comment got a ridiculous response

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh so you don’t have any evidence to disprove what I forgot I was trying to trollingly prove? Or disprove or fuck I forgot what I was trolling about..
good question! now I too am confused....

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah well masks don’t work anyway so ha!!
they work for batman... and you know what they say "always be yourself unless you can be Batman, then ALWAYS be Batman!"

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
they work for batman... and you know what they say "always be yourself unless you can be Batman, then ALWAYS be Batman!"
Yeah but the mask does nothing and as if all
of Gotham isn’t in on this conspiracy?? Like this is a serious question as if you can’t tell Batman is just Bruce Wane. Like dude I was having dinner with you 30 minutes ago and you had a bit of spinach in your teeth then you disappeared when the joker turned up and now your wearing a bat suit with the same bit of spinach in your teeth..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Like you would believe what this chick says anyway....
Was largely debunked yesterday by my nurse mate. Maybe she’s looking for a career change - spreading anti-vax gear can get you de-registered.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
From who?
Just from what I heard on the radio, comments in the papers, talking to people. Aside from showing people he is confident enough to take it personally with no side effects etc I’m personally happy for the PM, premiers (although Dan Andrews refused to jump the queue) and opposition leaders to have it first to set an example

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just from what I heard on the radio, comments in the papers, talking to people. Aside from showing people he is confident enough to take it personally with no side effects etc I’m personally happy for the PM, premiers (although Dan Andrews refused to jump the queue) and opposition leaders to have it first to set an example
Well whoever said that is probably a moron

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Straight from FB must be the truth
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube all left wing. Do what your told fall in line... line up like sheep and get the jab. Hmmm sounds al little like communism don’t you think.?