• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The news is still gunning for this next wave. 80 percent of people I know have had it and had most of their shots or not whatever but the news is still trying to get traction of the story but I think most don’t give a rats

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The news is still gunning for this next wave. 80 percent of people I know have had it and had most of their shots or not whatever but the news is still trying to get traction of the story but I think most don’t give a rats
Once they realise its not gettung the views. They will stop broadcasting

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the tin foilers
The federal government is expanding Defence force support for Australia's coronavirus-stricken aged care sector.

More than 200 extra military medical personnel will be deployed to aged care homes in coming weeks, Defence

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Congratulations Queensland, you have your very own desalination plant, just as we predicted...
We got smashed by mother hen when we said what a waste of money it was. Old people love mothballs haha.

Knowing Anna there was a rort involved somewhere but she’ll have a dentist appointment if any negative story breaks

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We got smashed by mother hen when we said what a waste of money it was. Old people love mothballs haha.

Knowing Anna there was a rort involved somewhere but she’ll have a dentist appointment if any negative story breaks
Do you remember the call for similar facilities to be built all over the country because hotel quarantine was ‘too dangerous’? I’ll just leave this here :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you remember the call for similar facilities to be built all over the country because hotel quarantine was ‘too dangerous’? I’ll just leave this here :-).
I sure do hahaha

5BADB18C-E2E1-4CC0-B554-779432DA8718.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations Queensland, you have your very own desalination plant, just as we predicted...
Why can't they use it as temporary housing for the needy/homeless?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why can't they use it as temporary housing for the needy/homeless?
You’d think there’d be something wouldn’t you.
This is why I called it Queensland’s de-sal plant - built with short term thinking, becomes a white elephant and come the next crisis: ‘Oh, we didn’t maintain it and now have to spend $500m getting it fit for service again even though the dams are overflowing’. Find another use or better don’t panic build to begin with.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They could also fill it with all the tourists returning from Bali to prevent FMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.