Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Damn I'm now classified as along term dodger,my mate just got it the second time,I'm starting to feel like the fat girl at the dance that none ask to dance, still hope for a bit of sympathy covid though
Not surprised, mate. You always struck me as a bit dodgy!

I was doing pretty well at the dodge myself until a few days ago lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. Just lost my COVIRGINITY. A Special moment for any boy
Hope you get through it quick and easy my bro.

Hopefully it doesn't hit you hard either. I just had back and joint pain with no other symptoms, lasted 5 days. It does fuck around with your sleeping sadly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hope you get through it quick and easy my bro.

Hopefully it doesn't hit you hard either. I just had back and joint pain with no other symptoms, lasted 5 days. It does fuck around with your sleeping sadly.
Thanks mate. Glad yo hear you got through it ok.

So far I’ve had fever (felt really cold even wearing an overcoat with the heat on, snd today I feel too hot, faint headed, a bad cough and a bad headache. A little bit of shortness of breath too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Glad yo hear you got through it ok.

So far I’ve had fever (felt really cold even wearing an overcoat with the heat on, faint headed, a bad cough and a bad headache. A little bit of shortness of breath too.
Should Of taken the horse paste bro.... :grinning:

Hope you're back on your feet ASAP

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Damn I'm now classified as along term dodger,my mate just got it the second time,I'm starting to feel like the fat girl at the dance that none ask to dance, still hope for a bit of sympathy covid though
I also apparently haven’t had it but I caught a train every day to the CBD work work been to concerts footy pubs parties ect But I have had four shots but I don’t test every time I have a bit of a runny nose or a mild headache so fuck knows. All my family and my missus had it people I know have had it twice. Maybe I keep giving it to everyone and not knowing..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm now taking the the old Trump theory that you can't have covid if you don't get tested.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These schools are fucked, send out covid tests, kids got a sniffle rings up you got to get her,she has tested negative whats the deal?3 days off,you need a drs certificate, ring drs ,can't see her if she has covid symptoms, do a tele appointment, can't haven't seen the dr face to face in 12 months due to fucking covid.
Apparently now these drive through test pick all sorts of shit so gots to go that way to get any progress.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know a chick that does one once a week just to be safe??? Paranoid
I work at a nursing home. I have to do a RAT test before they let me in to work, so 5-6 times a week. I haven't had covid yet, but people disgust me and did even before covid, so I've kept my distance from them wherever possible for the last 20 or so years.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These schools are fucked, send out covid tests, kids got a sniffle rings up you got to get her,she has tested negative whats the deal?3 days off,you need a drs certificate, ring drs ,can't see her if she has covid symptoms, do a tele appointment, can't haven't seen the dr face to face in 12 months due to fucking covid.
Apparently now these drive through test pick all sorts of shit so gots to go that way to get any progress.
Southy you should be able..it will cost you though..but you are so right..the reason you kept away is because of Covid!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I work at a nursing home. I have to do a RAT test before they let me in to work, so 5-6 times a week. I haven't had covid yet, but people disgust me and did even before covid, so I've kept my distance from them wherever possible for the last 20 or so years.
I hear ya brother. I've been trying to social distance for the last 10 years lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Got a fourth jab. Dodged it so far (no idea how) including on 4 overseas trips since April but heading to ‘Murika in a few days for the first time since Feb 2020 and it still seems rampant there - especially considering I’ll be in MAGA country. You gotta think the luck is gonna run out eventually - or maybe @south of heaven and I are simply destined to bump uglies :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a fourth jab. Dodged it so far (no idea how) including on 4 overseas trips since April but heading to ‘Murika in a few days for the first time since Feb 2020 and it still seems rampant there - especially considering I’ll be in MAGA country. You gotta think the luck is gonna run out eventually - or maybe @south of heaven and I are simply destined to bump uglies :-).
If we manage to dodge it till next year we should get some special funding for " research " like 80 million in funding

Status
Not open for further replies.