• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

COVID-19 - Thread

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Yes, I plan too

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Yes, already 1st dose

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Yes, I am 100% vaxxed

Votes: 92 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep and the wall of vaginas and the awesome fountain that spans the entire 5 floors that spells out the top 100 most googled words that week

Last time we were there they had up nude photos of the chick that plays Brianne of Tarth in Game of Thrones. Not a sight I ever thought I would see, or ever wanted to see.

Marki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tasmania is awesome did you go to Bruny island cheese factory? Also Mona dunnies where you watch yourself shit is interesting.
Im heading to Barnbougle next week. 4 day golf trip. First time in Tassie.

Only problem is I haven't played since Feb due to all the rains wiping out many courses including my home course in Liverpool

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Im heading to Barnbougle next week. 4 day golf trip. First time in Tassie.

Only problem is I haven't played since Feb due to all the rains wiping out many courses including my home course in Liverpool
Hobart is awesome so many good food places and the oysters on Bruny Island are the freshest I’ve had just the fresh air is nice down there golf will be crisp but wear the right shit and you will love it try a wallaby burger they are nice and an oyster pie they are gross but try it a they have decent breweries down there as well.

Last edited: