• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tasmania is awesome did you go to Bruny island cheese factory? Also Mona dunnies where you watch yourself shit is interesting.
Im heading to Barnbougle next week. 4 day golf trip. First time in Tassie.

Only problem is I haven't played since Feb due to all the rains wiping out many courses including my home course in Liverpool

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Im heading to Barnbougle next week. 4 day golf trip. First time in Tassie.

Only problem is I haven't played since Feb due to all the rains wiping out many courses including my home course in Liverpool
Hobart is awesome so many good food places and the oysters on Bruny Island are the freshest I’ve had just the fresh air is nice down there golf will be crisp but wear the right shit and you will love it try a wallaby burger they are nice and an oyster pie they are gross but try it a they have decent breweries down there as well.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread has been officially dead for one month. Time to revive it with a quick update in case anyone cares.

Here's the current NSW stats:

New cases last week: 39,131
Active cases: 138,993
Hospitalisations: 2,027
ICU: 60
On ventilation: 13
Total cases since the beginning of the Pandemic = 2,971,336 (so close to making the 3 mil)

Note: Hospitalisations and ICU now only include people hospitalised due to Covid-19 related illness

Vax stats:

1st dose = 96.7%
2nd dose = 95.2%
3rd dose = 68.4%

Why am I posting this now?

Well there's a very good reason for that. It's Friday afternoon and I'm bored. And sober. Too sober.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I pray it stays that way my bro!

PS make an Instagram account and sell bottles of your piss as the REAL covid vax lol

1000% you'd sell to some dumbarse Murikans lol
I haven’t had it either so duty bound to provide a public service: Southy and I to cross swords, mix the elixir then head to ‘Murika with our potion under the classy and not at all tacky brand: ‘Dinkum Heaven’ :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had it either so duty bound to provide a public service: Southy and I to cross swords, mix the elixir then head to ‘Murika with our potion under the classy and not at all tacky brand: ‘Dinkum Heaven’ :-).
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
" dinkum heavens" wonderous covid elixir to be taken orally or as a suppository,
For every purchase over $150, you will receive the empty bottle of whiskey me and Dinkum drunk while laughing at you clowns for drinking and injecting our piss up your arse

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do it!

Do I Get a finders fee for thinking of it? My car needs petrol so 5 million is all I ask for lol

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Work from home 99% of the time, but last Thursday had to do a nightshift in a enclosed space with 7 people. Of course a few of them start coughing their lungs up after we depart. 0 masks.
Woke up on Saturday morning with throat full of razorblades and shocking headache. I thought "the time has come", Covid finally got me.
Went and got a PCR test. Negative.
Still feel like shit today, sore throat still hanging on, glands swollen. Fuck going back to work with people, they are filthy animals.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Work from home 99% of the time, but last Thursday had to do a nightshift in a enclosed space with 7 people. Of course a few of them start coughing their lungs up after we depart. 0 masks.
Woke up on Saturday morning with throat full of razorblades and shocking headache. I thought "the time has come", Covid finally got me.
Still feel like shit today, sore throat still hanging on, glands swollen. Fuck going back to work with people, they are filthy animals.
Sounds like what I have. The Mrs picked it up from some kid in childcare. They think it's RSV.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds more like Bill cosby drugged you and face fucked you.

Status
Not open for further replies.