• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lottery idea is stupid. Just give everyone a cash payment. It will make more sense economically, being able to open up AND not run the risk of hospitals being overwhelmed will cover the cost of a cash payment to get vaccinated 100 times over.
The quarantine facilities are an absolute priority as well.

Fed Govt should bear the brunt of major criticism, not the Premiers.

21? of the outbreaks with have lead to lockdowns are sourced from hotel quarantine slip ups in our major cities.

When we open up, the infections will grow accordingly and back to square one. Get the purpose built facilities under way now Scott.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lottery idea is stupid. Just give everyone a cash payment. It will make more sense economically, being able to open up AND not run the risk of hospitals being overwhelmed will cover the cost of a cash payment to get vaccinated 100 times over.
I heard Biden’s trying to get passed $100 to every person who gets it, as there take up is slowing dramatically. I find the idea of blackmail strange though. Should not need to use such a tactic. Maybe everyone should hang off from vaccine, tell em we want $10 000.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Again with the alarmist, out of touch response.

Conspiracy theorist: "ThEy ArE tHeRe To InTiMiDaTe Us"

Reality: there to spilt police resources to cover more ground. Instead of 2 cops teamed together checking on 20 close contacts in 4 hours. Those two cops are now spilt, partnering with an unarmed, ADF memeber each, the 20 checks now take two hours.

Reality: a large portion of the ADF are used for behind the scene logistics.

Reailty: ADF assisted with NSW Police last year at the borders. And in Victoria. No SS or Gastapo scenarios there.

Don't let the truth get it the way of a good conspiracy though. If YOU are scared of the big bad army men and women, that's a YOU issue.
Wait - does that mean the ADF don’t recognise our PM as legitimate? Are they in control of the country now? @AlzzBulldog made the same claims about Biden and the US earlier this year :-).

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard Biden’s trying to get passed $100 to every person who gets it, as there take up is slowing dramatically. I find the idea of blackmail strange though. Should not need to use such a tactic. Maybe everyone should hang off from vaccine, tell em we want $10 000.
How is it blackmail? Blackmail is when someone demands money (or some form of payment) in return for not revealing something criminal or embarrassing.

What I'm suggesting is government funded incentive, which has been done for plenty of other things.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy if they offered a realistic time frame to book a holiday

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is it blackmail? Blackmail is when someone demands money (or some form of payment) in return for not revealing something criminal or embarrassing.

What I'm suggesting is government funded incentive, which has been done for plenty of other things.
I suppose, to me it sounds like bribery. Here’s $100 but only if u get the vaccine. Has this sort out of thing ever been done before, with regards to health etc. Maybe it has..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep. Blackmail would be if Biden said, "Get the vaccine or the NSA will release all the footage we have of you jerkin' off"

Status
Not open for further replies.