• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have mates from Melbourne who lived through their lockdown last year and from what they tell me the army personnel that were deployed were acting in a very passive capacity, completely unarmed, mostly stood back when the coppers were stopping people or issuing infringements, pretty much glorified neighbourhood patrol.
My point exactly, they’re only there for fear factor

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Totally understanding the frustration! It's extremely difficult times let's be honest, mental health issues, loss of jobs and falling in debt, not knowing when allowed to go back to work to earn a living, watching kids suffer at home, not allowed to visit family or friends, let's face it a dog has more freedom. I don't blame anyone losing their shit because I'm living this and know how hard it is, i pray for everyone to have the strength to get through this not just in Sydney but all over the world, No one knows what the hell is going on. Some people back the government and some don't, everyone has a different opinion and the truth is no one has sold evidence, the government should at least be abit sympathetic with people instead of smashing them with orders which only ads fuel to the fire. I just hope this ends well because not everyone can handle this amount if stress and sometimes will eventually give

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Totally understanding the frustration! It's extremely difficult times let's be honest, mental health issues, loss of jobs and falling in debt, not knowing when allowed to go back to work to earn a living, watching kids suffer at home, not allowed to visit family or friends, let's face it a dog has more freedom. I don't blame anyone losing their shit because I'm living this and know how hard it is, i pray for everyone to have the strength to get through this not just in Sydney but all over the world, No one knows what the hell is going on. Some people back the government and some don't, everyone has a different opinion and the truth is no one has sold evidence, the government should at least be abit sympathetic with people instead of smashing them with orders which only ads fuel to the fire. I just hope this ends well because not everyone can handle this amount if stress and something will eventually give

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hide in your corner like the fucking moron, fucking coward and fucking sheep that you are.
Why do you do this each time mate?

Any time people disagree with you our comes the viral. Silly.

Always making it personal. Just chill mate. Fucking hell

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
btw is the old covid thread still viewable or is it gone?

i would like to go through that thread again and take some quotes because im convinced the original idea was that everybody needed to stay separate only to buy enough time for the vaccine to come out so that the old people could get it and then everything will be back to normal

now that old people should have been vaccinated by now, there is a further delay
Originally it was lockdown to buy enough time so hospitals could be set up to cop with the disease. Ventilators etc, icu beds. Now for some strange reason it’s all about eradication

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Originally it was lockdown to buy enough time so hospitals could be set up to cop with the disease. Ventilators etc, icu beds. Now for some strange reason it’s all about eradication
Yep. That was the original plan. Then they got the numbers so low that they figured that they may as well erradicate it.

Different plan for Delta though as it's much more contagious, so slow spread isn't an option.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dam Bill Gates pt 4

I had my "eye" on the new apple Icar prototype, was being offered cheap as chips, when I went to look at it, it didnt have fùcking windows.

Dam Bill Gates.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't have a real problem with that at the start,it was the unknown, they should of had quarantine measures in place so we were able to move freely within on our own country without boarder closures what so ever, I think nz has handled this on a smaller scale pretty well with minimal interruption, 18 months on this should not of really happened, its a shit fight now and ,unfortunately my little prediction about lockdowns till after Xmas into march may be right reading something today about the vaccine rollout and time frame ect.
It is what it is now , all I can do is keep trying to support local small business, keep in contact with family and friends who are struggling, and continue with my beer walking club

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My point exactly, they’re only there for fear factor
Again with the alarmist, out of touch response.

Conspiracy theorist: "ThEy ArE tHeRe To InTiMiDaTe Us"

Reality: there to spilt police resources to cover more ground. Instead of 2 cops teamed together checking on 20 close contacts in 4 hours. Those two cops are now spilt, partnering with an unarmed, ADF memeber each, the 20 checks now take two hours.

Reality: a large portion of the ADF are used for behind the scene logistics.

Reailty: ADF assisted with NSW Police last year at the borders. And in Victoria. No SS or Gastapo scenarios there.

Don't let the truth get it the way of a good conspiracy though. If YOU are scared of the big bad army men and women, that's a YOU issue.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s a bribe if ever I’ve seen one. If everyone thought vaccination was so critical, why the need for bribery through lottery winnings. Something not right there
Lottery idea is stupid. Just give everyone a cash payment. It will make more sense economically, being able to open up AND not run the risk of hospitals being overwhelmed will cover the cost of a cash payment to get vaccinated 100 times over.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ADF did all this same work at times last year here on Qld/NSW border checks.

If anything it calmed people down and gave confidence no one would be strong armed by police and it acted as a good check and balance.

To suggest otherwise is just malicious mischief making.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blessed Health Care in Campsie charges $250 for Covid vaccine (news.com.au)

A health care clinic in Sydney’s southwest is charging hundreds of dollars for residents to get their hands on a Pfizer vaccine.

Blessed Health Care clinic has been caught out, asking patients to pay up to $250 for a “vaccination consultation” on their first visit, while the second dose could set them back up to $120.

A notice posted to the window of the clinics, which operate out of two sites in Campsie, said the vaccine itself was free but the consultation fee would leave people out of pocket.

God bless the Blessed Health Care Centre for their innovation and identifying an opportunity to fark people over for money. Campsie are blessed to have such community spirited organisation in their midst.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Blessed Health Care in Campsie charges $250 for Covid vaccine (news.com.au)

A health care clinic in Sydney’s southwest is charging hundreds of dollars for residents to get their hands on a Pfizer vaccine.

Blessed Health Care clinic has been caught out, asking patients to pay up to $250 for a “vaccination consultation” on their first visit, while the second dose could set them back up to $120.

A notice posted to the window of the clinics, which operate out of two sites in Campsie, said the vaccine itself was free but the consultation fee would leave people out of pocket.

God bless the Blessed Health Care Centre for their innovation and identifying an opportunity to fark people over for money. Campsie are blessed to have such community spirited organisation in their midst.
TBH, i don;t have an issue with a private clinic charging a reasonable consult fee like they would with any patient, but obviously this is taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.