• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’ll leave you to keep reading up on misinformation Lizzy. The problem with all your theories the same as your fellow conspirators is that you have zero evidence for all you claim. Isn’t that right, Bill?
View attachment 27549
at least have the common decency to say that i have a point and you couldn't respond

you were talking about my logic, then i explained my logic and you then went for this anaphylactic shock picture of bill gates to escape the pressure of the reply, what a coward

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
at least have the common decency to say that i have a point and you couldn't respond

you were talking about my logic, then i explained my logic and you then went for this anaphylactic shock picture of bill gates to escape the pressure of the reply, what a coward
Nah. You’ve been dribbling so much nonsense for days now you’ve got no table stakes in credibility so say whatever else you want:
7D3DDEB2-FB04-4413-A88A-2FDF7F6C3EAA.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
well because dinkum dog is a coward and can't deliver, someone else at least try to step in

we have only had 22 deaths of people under 60 in 18 months, why is the obvious goal and solution being ignored, to have a final call to people over 60 to get vaccinated and then open the country up in a couple of weeks after they have been warned

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw is the old covid thread still viewable or is it gone?

i would like to go through that thread again and take some quotes because im convinced the original idea was that everybody needed to stay separate only to buy enough time for the vaccine to come out so that the old people could get it and then everything will be back to normal

now that old people should have been vaccinated by now, there is a further delay

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
well because dinkum dog is a coward and can't deliver, someone else at least try to step in
You’ve got nothing and you’re lashing out purely because - you’ve got nothing. Vaccine extortion? You’re still on your weird Bill Gates trip then you try to twist the narrative and when I don’t bite you look for someone else to take the bait and call those that don’t cowards. Not to mention you suggested earlier that I said those who don’t want the vaccine aren’t human when I’ve never suggested anything of the sort. And of course you won’t actually tag me when you mention my name. But I’m the coward. OK Lizard :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’ve got nothing and you’re lashing out purely because - you’ve got nothing. Vaccine extortion? You’re still on your weird Bill Gates trip then you try to twist the narrative and when I don’t bite you look for someone else to take the bait and call those that don’t cowards. Not to mention you suggested earlier that I said those who don’t want the vaccine aren’t human when I’ve never suggested anything of the sort. And of course you won’t actually tag me when you mention my name. But I’m the coward. OK Lizzie :-).
you should have read my last post and then had an epiphany that i was correct and there is no sense in the lockdown and the government lied last year when they said they were only trying to buy time for old people to receive vaccine

then i would congratulate you for not being a pussy, we could have some nice words for each other and it would be an incredible moment in world peace, and we could even go to the movies or something non gay, but no you wanted to continue down this path

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Will never happen and thankfully the only thing you’re in charge of are the voices in your head and even then I’d question that :-).
im pretty sure i remember that being the plan last year, that australia holds out until the most venerable can get the vaccine and then its would be sensible to open it back up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im pretty sure i remember that being the plan last year, that australia holds out until the most venerable can get the vaccine and then its would be sensible to open it back up
Except the virus has mutated since then.
But that’s all part of the lie isn’t it.
The New World Order.
The new economic system.
What Trump was fighting against before the election was stolen from him :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw im reading through the old thread looking for those quotes, in the meantime i have some news for the @Hacky McAxe because im reading that Dawgfather questioned your early mar 2020 prediction that 50,000-250,000 people could die in australia and you narrowed it down to 90,000

he said that if it reaches 1,000 deaths he would sell you his left testicle, so this is a lesson for the kennel never to put your nuts on the line because even if you are more right than wrong you are putting your nuts at risk, dawgfathers ball is hanging by a thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How can they intimidate without any powers can you show anything that they done so bad when they were in Melbourne are they armed ?
Did I write that? I can't remember saying that. As if the cops have more power than the military...

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hide in your corner like the fucking moron, fucking coward and fucking sheep that you are.
Seriously, are you not capable of just discussing the topic at hand without hurling insults and profanities, i mean before you showed up there was some civil discussion, maybe a few pot shots here and there and then you decide to show up and turn it into a profanity laced slanging match. Seriously grow up dude, no one is impressed with your tantrum.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seriously, are you not capable of just discussing the topic at hand without hurling insults and profanities, i mean before you showed up there was some civil discussion, maybe a few pot shots here and there and then you decide to show up and turn it into a profanity laced slanging match. Seriously grow up dude, no one is impressed with your tantrum.
Conor.gif

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did I write that? I can't remember saying that. As if the cops have more power than the military...
the army cannot do anything on the streets Authority wise unless instructed by police as far as I know

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the army cannot do anything on the streets Authority wise unless instructed by police as far as I know
I have mates from Melbourne who lived through their lockdown last year and from what they tell me the army personnel that were deployed were acting in a very passive capacity, completely unarmed, mostly stood back when the coppers were stopping people or issuing infringements, pretty much glorified neighbourhood patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.