• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They said on the news today that they will be patrolling the street and knocking on people's houses.
Did they?

I missed that. During the press conference they asked the police chief if police would be knocking on people's houses, and he said something like, "yes, if we find people who should be under house isolation and we think they are not"

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't care if you have respect for me or not. I have 0 respect for cowards who are willingly giving up all their rights because they are so scared.
Well why tell us you have 0 respect for others who think ADF are here to help in a pandemic.

Your grievances are your own and are a totally different issue to ADF participation in helping keep Sydney safe and out of this lockdown.

Pretty despicable not to support these soldiers, who would rather be somewhere else themselves no doubt but are called upon to serve the community in this way as well as fight and put their lives on the line in their normal service.

Keep our ADF out of your beef with Govts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ah, OK, so we disregard the 4m around the world who’ve died in the last 18 months. They don’t matter because they’re not Australian. Gotcha.
You love to come to your own conclusions and just post things that I haven't said. Reading your comments is literally a waste of time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That means the flu is a pandemic.
It is if it also infects a large portion of the population of the world. There have been 5 flu pandemics.

The current flu aren't because they generally only infect a small percentage of the population. But with a rise in anti-vaxxers, flu could reach pandemic levels again.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well why tell us you have 0 respect for others who think ADF are here to help in a pandemic.

Your grievances are your own and are a totally different issue to ADF participation in helping keep Sydney safe and out of this lockdown.

Pretty despicable not to support these soldiers, who would rather be somewhere else themselves no doubt but are called upon to serve the community in this way as well as fight and put their lives on the line in their normal service.

You don't tell me what to do or how to feel about anything. You sound like another dictator

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Reading your comments is literally a waste of time.
Likewise Chief.

You yourself said ‘It’s not a pandemic because only 1000 have died’. Globally that’s false and you know it. Australia’s death toll is relatively low because we have a small population, we are isolated and we closed the borders early. Doesn’t mean it’s not a pandemic.

How about going back to picking the 2022 Origin Teams? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

everybody in world history was here to help, nazi germany was only helping german speaking people in czecho, and then they wanted to help norway because britain was going to invade

im not thinking about those situations here, but they are here to help australians take the vaccine quicker

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did they?

I missed that. During the press conference they asked the police chief if police would be knocking on people's houses, and he said something like, "yes, if we find people who should be under house isolation and we think they are not"
Yeah they said it and even showed us them knocking on people's doors.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
next move is they make vaccines mandatory and then storm into the homes of people who aren't vaccinated and tie them down to administer the vaccine if they dont take it willingly

Dinkum Dog: "great move because those people aren't even human"

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And scummo is literally saying there will be restrictions for unvaccinated people loll, you gotta love the taste of coercion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not a pandemic. There has been about 1000 deaths in 18 months. That is not a pandemic.
We are but a part of the worldwide epidemic..Deaths overall 4.19 MILLION.......
Definition of :
A pandemic is basically a global epidemic -- an epidemic that spreads to more than one continent,"

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
everybody in world history was here to help, nazi germany was only helping german speaking people in czecho, and then they wanted to help norway because britain was going to invade

im not thinking about those situations here, but they are here to help australians take the vaccine quicker
Anyone who knows history knows how governments can abuse emergency powers and we are seeing it unfold right before our eyes in Australia.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Definition of :
A pandemic is basically a global epidemic -- an epidemic that spreads to more than one continent,"
So basically every disease in the world then.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Definition of :
look up the definition of bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.