• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What I find funny is that last year they were saying they were dying from COVID symptoms... now they saying they dying from normal circumstances.... keep changing the narrative
Your right. I had a family member on deaths door. They had to continually test the poor women for COVID-19. She was dying, not coming out. Just let her Rest In Peace. No we’ll check for covid again lol.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your right. I had a family member on deaths door. They had to continually test the poor women for COVID-19. She was dying, not coming out. Just let her Rest In Peace. No we’ll check for covid again lol.
Sorry to hear that... it’s ridiculous what is actually happening

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The media is always going to protect these big companies even if their vaccine is a total dud

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Notice how ever since Biden has become president the hysterical reporting of covid deaths in America has stopped on Channel 9 news

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Notice how ever since Biden has become president the hysterical reporting of covid deaths in America has stopped on Channel 9 news
I know right... how convenient COVID came during election year hmm
i seen a video from 2017 where Anthony fauci was saying there was going to be a pandemic during the trump presidency

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know right... how convenient COVID came during election year hmm
i seen a video from 2017 where Anthony fauci was saying there was going to be a pandemic during the trump presidency
What hysterical crap.
A pandemic has been predicted for years and the only thing to do with Trump was how badly he handled it because he was only concerned with his re-election. Thankfully his self centred concern saw him lose.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine poor bill gates years before that done talk on a next pandemic , he basically said the world is not prepared for it.
See how many times he has been linked to covid and " controling the world"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine poor bill gates years before that done talk on a next pandemic , he basically said the world is not prepared for it.
He’s in on it! The Plandemic!
Don’t you know?? You must be a sheep :tearsofjoy:.
#dOyOuRrEsEaRcH

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It does give you an interesting and confusing look into the mind of a conspiracy theorist.

The WHO, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and many others all warned that a pandemic was coming soon based on how close we came with previous epidemics.

They all warned that we weren't prepared for a pandemic. The pandemic happens as predicted by the experts and rather than "the experts were right", we instead get, "they created it!"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's this thing with our brains that happens for everyone. When something happens and we don't know what it is, we immediately want it to be the most interesting thing. Unidentified aircraft spotted in the sky, we want it to be aliens. A world leader dies, we want it to be a secret spy assassination by a global cabal of elites.

The difference between a normal person and a conspiracy theorist is that the normal person understands that it's probably not a secret organisation running the entire world. A conspiracy theorist on the other hand believes that the most ridiculous is also the most probable.

It's Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It does give you an interesting and confusing look into the mind of a conspiracy theorist.

The WHO, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and many others all warned that a pandemic was coming soon based on how close we came with previous epidemics.

They all warned that we weren't prepared for a pandemic. The pandemic happens as predicted by the experts and rather than "the experts were right", we instead get, "they created it!"
Fuck Bill Gates and his Red Rings Of Death, I still ain't forgot he caused the death of 3 of my xbox360's *shakes fist angrily at sky*

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

THE LIZARD PEOPLEEEEEEEE....
5GGGGGGGGGGGG.
THEYYY WANNTTT TO CONTROLLLLLL USSSS.
I'M INSECURE ABOUT MY SHITTY LIFE AND NEED SOMEONE TO BLAMEEEE

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

But at least go with something that could be plausible, wuhan lab with lots of bats testing on stuff had an accident china being china nothing to see here don't question us.
At least you can say " oh yeah that's a possibility..but with china who knows "

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's this thing with our brains that happens for everyone. When something happens and we don't know what it is, we immediately want it to be the most interesting thing. Unidentified aircraft spotted in the sky, we want it to be aliens. A world leader dies, we want it to be a secret spy assassination by a global cabal of elites.

The difference between a normal person and a conspiracy theorist is that the normal person understands that it's probably not a secret organisation running the entire world. A conspiracy theorist on the other hand believes that the most ridiculous is also the most probable.

Was sitting on broadmedow station yesterday big storm bolted back from a hobby shop because I'm convinced Lightning is out to get me, house got struck once im kinda parinoid. Everyone takes cover its getting full on , looks like its going to clear people start walking back to where they were ,as I'm going back to near where I was originally a massive flash on the steel pole less than 20meters from where I was walking to.i fucking shit ,thinking did that really just happen.
The 2 blokes walking next to me stopped we all looked at each other with a lot of get fuck what the fuck ..
I'm still fucking convinced Lightning is out to get me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was sitting on broadmedow station yesterday big storm bolted back from a hobby shop because I'm convinced Lightning is out to get me, house got struck once im kinda parinoid. Everyone takes cover its getting full on , looks like its going to clear people start walking back to where they were ,as I'm going back to near where I was originally a massive flash on the steel pole less than 20meters from where I was walking to.i fucking shit ,thinking did that really just happen.
The 2 blokes walking next to me stopped we all looked at each other with a lot of get fuck what the fuck ..
I'm still fucking convinced Lightning is out to get me
It definitely is. You're doomed to be a lightning rod.

I was reading a thing a while back that talked about probability, and it talked about a guy who was struck by lightning 4 times (last one got him). It seems like a really odd coincidence but that point out an interesting thing.

The odds of being struck by lightning in your lifetime is roughly 1 in 500,000. There's over 7 billion people on the planet, many living in areas more prone to lightning storms. If you do the math it results in a high chance that at least a few people will be struck by lightning many times in their lives, if they survive.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Two other realities with conspirators:

1) Milk the gullible of their money. How many QAnon-er’s bought flags, t-shirts, caps, mugs and other crap? Shopify makes that e-commerce component easy.

2) Never reveal your identity - because unless you’re a Panda (protected species) like POTUS or the head of an entity like a tax free ‘church’ (Miscavige) or you go out in a blaze of glory (Koresh, Jones) you stay underground or you’re in strife if you’re found.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But at least go with something that could be plausible, wuhan lab with lots of bats testing on stuff had an accident china being china nothing to see here don't question us.
At least you can say " oh yeah that's a possibility..but with china who knows "
What?? Microchips are WAY more believable! :tearsofjoy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.