Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Was sitting on broadmedow station yesterday big storm bolted back from a hobby shop because I'm convinced Lightning is out to get me, house got struck once im kinda parinoid. Everyone takes cover its getting full on , looks like its going to clear people start walking back to where they were ,as I'm going back to near where I was originally a massive flash on the steel pole less than 20meters from where I was walking to.i fucking shit ,thinking did that really just happen.
The 2 blokes walking next to me stopped we all looked at each other with a lot of get fuck what the fuck ..
I'm still fucking convinced Lightning is out to get me
It was Q mate - that was his latest ‘drop’.
He’s getting angry that you’re not buying in :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was sitting on broadmedow station yesterday big storm bolted back from a hobby shop because I'm convinced Lightning is out to get me, house got struck once im kinda parinoid. Everyone takes cover its getting full on , looks like its going to clear people start walking back to where they were ,as I'm going back to near where I was originally a massive flash on the steel pole less than 20meters from where I was walking to.i fucking shit ,thinking did that really just happen.
The 2 blokes walking next to me stopped we all looked at each other with a lot of get fuck what the fuck ..
I'm still fucking convinced Lightning is out to get me
You've been......thunder struck!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is covid still a thing?

Just asking because I haven't been hearing someone say "covid" every 20 seconds... lol
The election is over and Biden got in, so yeah no need to worry bout it now, just like BLM, it's not major news no more. -

That's what old DoggyDaddy would say right?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the poor buggers are in for a tough few years
A lot of these poorer countries will get left behind
No doubt, dog eat dog world. The stronger countries will get themselves sorted before even thinking of the poorer countries. Makes you appreciate that we are living in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.