Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look I am not an anti-vaxer as I have stated.. But the speed of the vaccine approval still concerns me..even my doctor agreed with me about my concerns. I will give you a current example for approval in a very very promising treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.

A peptide (Hi Shark supporters!) that has seen unprecedented nerve growth recovery after severe spinal cord injury..a significant number of animals given the maximum dose gained almost complete recovery! The research, conducted by Dr. Jerry, a recipient of the prestigious Christopher Reeve Medal for services towards a cure for spinal cord injury, has been researching for over a 30 years! It’s been proven very safe, and incredibly effective, yet the FDA still have put restrictions on it, and moved Phase 1 to the end of this year, rather than now.. They actually were set to begin trials in early 2020, having requested approval in 2018, but got rejected.

‘NervGen has been cleared by the FDA to proceed with the single ascending dose (“SAD”) portion of the trial in females, and the multiple ascending dose (“MAD”) portion of the trial in post-menopausal females. The FDA has asked for additional preclinical safety data prior to including males in the Phase 1 program, and prior to including premenopausal females in the MAD portion of the trial.’

I have corresponded with Dr. Silver the discoverer of the Peptide, and the Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of NervGen. NervGen is the start-up business who want to take the technology to the market and people. Both are great guys, and are very confident in their technologies ability and safety. Yet FDA still put delays on its movement to be used to help people like me. Although it pisses me off, because I really believe it will get me back to be a genuine Mr. 95% , I understand them to a point, the fact they wanna be sure it’s completely safe. Such things like this, make me have slight concerns another this new vaccine, and why, I personally, will delay my shot.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look I am not an anti-vaxer as I have stated.. But the speed of the vaccine approval still concerns me..even my doctor agreed with me about my concerns. I will give you a current example for approval in a very very promising treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.

A peptide (Hi Shark supporters!) that has seen unprecedented nerve growth recovery after severe spinal cord injury..a significant number of animals given the maximum dose gained almost complete recovery! The research, conducted by Dr. Jerry, a recipient of the prestigious Christopher Reeve Medal for services towards a cure for spinal cord injury, has been researching for over a 30 years! It’s been proven very safe, and incredibly effective, yet the FDA still have put restrictions on it, and moved Phase 1 to the end of this year, rather than now.. They actually were set to begin trials in early 2020, having requested approval in 2018, but got rejected.

‘NervGen has been cleared by the FDA to proceed with the single ascending dose (“SAD”) portion of the trial in females, and the multiple ascending dose (“MAD”) portion of the trial in post-menopausal females. The FDA has asked for additional preclinical safety data prior to including males in the Phase 1 program, and prior to including premenopausal females in the MAD portion of the trial.’

I have corresponded with Dr. Silver the discoverer of the Peptide, and the Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of NervGen. NervGen is the start-up business who want to take the technology to the market and people. Both are great guys, and are very confident in their technologies ability and safety. Yet FDA still put delays on its movement to be used to help people like me. Although it pisses me off, because I really believe it will get me back to be a genuine Mr. 95% , I understand them to a point, the fact they wanna be sure it’s completely safe. Such things like this, make me have slight concerns another this new vaccine, and why, I personally, will delay my shot.
Absolutely id be lying if I wasn't worried but I've now weighed up my risks spoken with a few drs and I'll do it, if I didn't want to travel id more than likely would of held off for a while. But fuck it give me 100 jabs lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Agreed. There is some level of concern that is just logical. The vaccine wasn't developed faster than usual and wasn't tested less than usual, but approval was faster. The thing about vaccine development is that it normally takes this long to develop and test during the human trials. But it takes longer before it's allowed to start the human trials, and it takes longer before anyone approves it.

When a vaccine passes trial phase it then takes years for the various approval groups to approve it. That can take years. During that time there's more time for any unforeseen side effects to emerge. There's usually no unforeseen side effects that emerge during that time though.

A more common thing is that it sits there for years before it's approved, then when it's finally approved there's a few cases of rare side effects that weren't picked up during the trial phases. The same thing seems to be happening now where a few rare cases of blood disorder are linked to the vaccine. But they haven't been confirmed yet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. There is some level of concern that is just logical. The vaccine wasn't developed faster than usual and wasn't tested less than usual, but approval was faster. The thing about vaccine development is that it normally takes this long to develop and test during the human trials. But it takes longer before it's allowed to start the human trials, and it takes longer before anyone approves it.

When a vaccine passes trial phase it then takes years for the various approval groups to approve it. That can take years. During that time there's more time for any unforeseen side effects to emerge. There's usually no unforeseen side effects that emerge during that time though.

A more common thing is that it sits there for years before it's approved, then when it's finally approved there's a few cases of rare side effects that weren't picked up during the trial phases. The same thing seems to be happening now where a few rare cases of blood disorder are linked to the vaccine. But they haven't been confirmed yet.
I think there about 5 vaccines out there?

The two fastest released ones were the Chinese and Russian versions and there is some doubt as to how effective they are. They're also the ones that were released via a less vigorous testing schedule.

Meanwhile the Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, and J&J have all been released relatively around the same time. Rather than indicating them waiting until Trump was out of office, I think this clearly shows the development and fast tracked testing process were all worked on the same time scale, thereby negating any conspiracy shit

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The keyword is "sound". MSM isn't the shining example of accuracy or factual reporting. It's biased twists on the truth. But the difference is while the media twists the truth, those on YouTube just blatantly lie and call it "the truth", and people believe them, then make comments like, "if you disagree you lack intelligence" or "you can't think critically"

Critical thinking means looking at something and testing to see what the chance is that it's true or false. That's why it's ironic that people who often use "think critically" end up blindly following what they hear on YouTube, which is the opposite of critical thinking.
But there are independent media on there, the difference is they will report all the information they find where as mainstream will lie regardless of the truth

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I’m not anti vaccines as well but according to people I’m an anti Vaxxer thug

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But there are independent media on there, the difference is they will report all the information they find where as mainstream will lie regardless of the truth
Nah. Both report it from the bias perspective they want you to believe. The difference on YouTube is that they can't be sued for what they report so they're free to bullshit all they want without repercussions.

That doesn't mean you should believe MSM at all. Just that if you hear something on YouTube, don't automatically believe it. Look deeper into it to find out if it's actually true.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Well f&*ken hurry up with mine..its right there but they won’t give it too me!

DE65ED9F-A0CE-4FB5-A4B0-2FC270F4568C.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Now that I think of it, it probably comes under the FDA’s Fast Track, Breakthrough Therapy, Accelerated Approval, Priority Review..would that be right? It is therapies/drugs needed quickly, as people inflicted by whatever ailment, are ‘deteriorating’ as a result of it, and there are no current treatments to prevent this happening. This is what NervGen Pharma is aiming for..that is how confident they are in their technology to improve the lives of folks like me, which was its original focus by Dr.Silver.. Incredibly it has branched out to MS, Alzheimer’s, and likely Parkinson’s, even just a nerve damage say in in a finger.. A sensational find.. Hope the Sharks don’t find out!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, it probably comes under the FDA’s Fast Track, Breakthrough Therapy, Accelerated Approval, Priority Review..would that be right? It is therapies/drugs needed quickly, as people inflicted by whatever ailment, are ‘deteriorating’ as a result of it, and there are no current treatments to prevent this happening. This is what NervGen Pharma is aiming for..that is how confident they are in their technology to improve the lives of folks like me, which was its original focus by Dr.Silver.. Incredibly it has branched out to MS, Alzheimer’s, and likely Parkinson’s, even just a nerve damage say in in a finger.. A sensational find.. Hope the Sharks don’t find out!!
Yep. There was even some fight at the time as Trump was telling the FDA to approve it without going over the trial data, but the FDA said that they wouldn't do that and instead assigned pretty much all of their resources to go over the data. The UK on the other hand rushed it a bit and pushed it out quicker due to desperation. Even Fauci was critical of the UK rushing the vaccine out early.

Australia were more restrictive. While most countries were pushing out the vaccine, we were still going through the approval process. I believe this is mainly due to our liability. In the US they have liability waivers that prevent the vaccine company and government from being sued. In Australia there's no such protection for the government. If they encourage people to vaccinate and people die then the families can sue the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.