Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm calling a lock down around Easter time...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw some of the footage of the Mardi Gras event at the scg. Very organised and with a good vibe. Lots of steps taken re covid.

According the the Double Bay news, there was a surprise guest...

Israel Folau Makes Shock Mardi Gras Appearance In Bid To Win Back Support From Gay Community
March 6, 2021

Controversial cross code footballer Israel Folau is tonight attempting to keep his hopes alive of returning to the NRL.
Dressed in a bondage inspired fairy wing costume, the 32 year old has made a shock appearance at tonight’s Mardi Gras parade at the SCG.
“I was actually one of the first people here,” Folau told DBT. “To be honest I’m having a mad time.”
His contract with the ARU was scrapped in 2019, after his homophobic and much publicised Instagram post.

Now he’s desperate to resurrect his career in the NRL, but knows he needs to win back support of Australia’s gay community.
“I’ve actually got nothing against gays,” says Folau who was photographed thrusting his muscular pelvis to some handbag house music.
“I always love it here at the SCG, whether playing football, or celebrating gay pride, I’m all for it.”
It remains unclear if Folau has taken any drugs tonight, but the footballer says he plans to keep partying well into tomorrow afternoon.
“I’m not sure where the after parties are at, but I’m just going to see where the night takes me.”
More to come.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But you can gather for Mardi Gras and BLM protests and climate change, that’s okay... you see why conspiracy theories are rife
One of the last free thinkers on this web board right here. Let me guess? You're getting flamed and ridiculed by the majority. Displaying the lack of intelligence of those who watch rugby league!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of the last free thinkers on this web board right here. Let me guess? You're getting flamed and ridiculed by the majority. Displaying the lack of intelligence of those who watch rugby league!
I always laugh when I see your avatar of Chunk Yoghurt lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember everyone. If you don't ignore the experts and only trust youtube then you're lacking in intelligence!

And you wonder why people mock conspiracy theorists.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Remember everyone. If you don't ignore the experts and only trust youtube then you're lacking in intelligence!

And you wonder why people mock conspiracy theorists.
I just think it's sad that youtube appears to sound more "factual" or "trustworthy" than the MSM.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just think it's sad that youtube appears to sound more "factual" or "trustworthy" than the MSM.
The keyword is "sound". MSM isn't the shining example of accuracy or factual reporting. It's biased twists on the truth. But the difference is while the media twists the truth, those on YouTube just blatantly lie and call it "the truth", and people believe them, then make comments like, "if you disagree you lack intelligence" or "you can't think critically"

Critical thinking means looking at something and testing to see what the chance is that it's true or false. That's why it's ironic that people who often use "think critically" end up blindly following what they hear on YouTube, which is the opposite of critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.