Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How far up your nose? I found it stings. In the car my head kept squashing further and further back into the head rest lol
Not as far as I was expecting. Maybe about in line with the bone? Maybe they don't go so far up anymore?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Weak as piss decision. I hope an exemption is given for Anzac Day too
Anzac events are going ahead as normal in most places. QLD, WA and ACT are as normal, and I understand NSW events might be restricted to 500, so suburban and regional services will be fine, but the main street march will be restricted. Victorian government has committed to try and make it as normal as possible but being 7 weeks away its probably to early for them to be fully committed. Tasmania has called off the public commemorations in Hobart, but there will still be a restricted dawn service. i;m not sure about the rest of the state. is only state i'm aware of that has called it off again in 2021. Overseas ones of course aren't going ahead. Don't know about SA/NT.

If the RSL or whoever wanted to make an application for an exemption somewhere where the an event was being restricted a few days before Anzac day they are free to do so, but with the amount of organising that goes into Anzac day services and the number of elderly people involved, that is unlikely.

I think people really underestimate how much goes into events - hence why the actual Mardi Gras organisers thought out of the box and went for the official event they are having at the SCG.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not as far as I was expecting. Maybe about in line with the bone? Maybe they don't go so far up anymore?
Glad you didn't find it uncomfortable.

I found it more a shock I guess. Assumed it was just a swab kinda thing like throat but if they have modified the technique thats better.

Mine was early on in May :grinning:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Person with a history of reactions to vaccines, gets a vaccine, has a reaction and is immediately and successfully treated" would have been the truthful headline. it's not even newsworthy.

That's why they always make you hang around for 15 minutes after having any vaccination.

This is shit click bait reporting to get idiots like you frothing at the mouth.
Australians don’t want the vaccine

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad you didn't find it uncomfortable.

I found it more a shock I guess. Assumed it was just a swab kinda thing like throat but if they have modified the technique thats better.

Mine was early on in May :grinning:
I think that's why i was underwhelmed as I was bracing for a full probe.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anzac events are going ahead as normal in most places. QLD, WA and ACT are as normal, and I understand NSW events might be restricted to 500, so suburban and regional services will be fine, but the main street march will be restricted. Victorian government has committed to try and make it as normal as possible but being 7 weeks away its probably to early for them to be fully committed. Tasmania has called off the public commemorations in Hobart, but there will still be a restricted dawn service. i;m not sure about the rest of the state. is only state i'm aware of that has called it off again in 2021. Overseas ones of course aren't going ahead. Don't know about SA/NT.

If the RSL or whoever wanted to make an application for an exemption somewhere where the an event was being restricted a few days before Anzac day they are free to do so, but with the amount of organising that goes into Anzac day services and the number of elderly people involved, that is unlikely.

I think people really underestimate how much goes into events - hence why the actual Mardi Gras organisers thought out of the box and went for the official event they are having at the SCG.
Sounds a bit like these organisers are a protest group and not associated that closely with the Mardi Gras organisers who have correctly liaised with police and govt?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds a bit like these organisers are a protest group and not associated that closely with the Mardi Gras organisers who have correctly liaised with police and govt?
Yes the official organizers have condemned the action as they have said they wish to comply with public health directives. They are way to PR savvy these days to want to do some sort of protest march (ironically how the Mardi Grad began in the first place).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we are comparing like for like in the same city a few streets away it’s extremely unfair. Anzac Day is also 7.5 weeks away so should be even less risk of covid.

I guess the Anzacs aren’t going to whinge and protest like these lefties do about absolutely everything but the state government and NSW health have set a very poor precedence in allowing this protest to go ahead

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously dude where did you get that from?
I understand there's a small % of people who don't want it but from what I'm gathering the majority of people are happy to get it done
All the people i know and comments on social media... people are not happy... of course there are people who will take it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the people i know and comments on social media... people are not happy... of course there are people who will take it
That's fair enough ,from many of polls or surveys i have seen it would appear the majority majority of Australians want the vaccine and to move forward. ( im not stating this as fact )
But instead of going in circles im more than happy to see the actual figures by the end of October .
If the vaccine meant i could travel tommorrow ,i would let them inject it in my pecker, my eyeballs, with a blunt needle, and im absolutely shit scared of needles fuck give me 15 doses,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ardern said border restrictions could be eased if there was evidence that vaccines reduce transmission.

"That will be a significant step-change if we see that evidence emerge and I’m sure that will make a difference to travel in the world," she said. "But at this stage, it won’t necessarily make a difference."
Yet again she's moved the goal post's,
You can see where this is going no opens till Australia and nz is vaccinated by October.
My prediction will be October 3rd before there's a 2 way street 6 months away is not so bad just the bullshit Inbeetwen is frustrating. Just come out and say it .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ardern said border restrictions could be eased if there was evidence that vaccines reduce transmission.

"That will be a significant step-change if we see that evidence emerge and I’m sure that will make a difference to travel in the world," she said. "But at this stage, it won’t necessarily make a difference."
Yet again she's moved the goal post's,
You can see where this is going no opens till Australia and nz is vaccinated by October.
My prediction will be October 3rd before there's a 2 way street 6 months away is not so bad just the bullshit Inbeetwen is frustrating. Just come out and say it .
It’s bullshit we allowed a one way bubble. Fuck her

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another day without any local transmissions..testing a little low. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

450F5E8D-1B6F-46E4-9875-2E41690127DA.jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another day without any local transmissions..testing a little low. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

View attachment 21767
Nsw has nailed it,I'm sure there will be another flair up but it will become more rare as the vaccine rolls out, and quarantine is handled a lot better now.
Now its just the waiting game for the most of the world to play catch ups,
The precautions airlines are doing seems pretty good. Northern hemisphere leaving winter hopefully they can smash it and get this **** of a thing behind us

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nsw has nailed it,I'm sure there will be another flair up but it will become more rare as the vaccine rolls out, and quarantine is handled a lot better now.
Now its just the waiting game for the most of the world to play catch ups,
The precautions airlines are doing seems pretty good. Northern hemisphere leaving winter hopefully they can smash it and get this **** of a thing behind us
Fingers Southy it stays this way.. I’m confident the public can keep up its vigilance..its just the Government run quarantine measures that concerns me..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fingers Southy it stays this way.. I’m confident the public can keep up its vigilance..its just the Government run quarantine measures that concerns me..
I think thats tightened right up now well i hope so in the next few weeks we will have pretty much no restrictions in nsw and will be a close as to our old " normal " as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.