Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Johnson & Johnson have had their vaccine approved in the US too and they've begun manufacturing it.

Biden is saying they will have enough vaccines for their whole population by end of May
Is this the one off jab? Or am I mistaken?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Covid protests planned
How Govt and Police handle this will be interesting.

Great way to keep the public on side (not) from the organisers

It's SBS reporting it so you assume its a legit summary of their plans.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Idiots, there's a legitimate COVID concern by the state government and the community and this is just pure stupidity to demand to have a march.

This is no different to the mentality of the Texas governor re-opening the whole state just because there are vaccines, whose rollout hasn't finished yet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
True. Why can't all groups just go along with what is in the best interests of everyone and what has been previously agreed to.

It does make you wonder if Gladys will acquiesce or put on a show of force to stop them marching in the street and uphold the original C19 plan.

Maybe she should say its one or the other. Up to you guys. If the street parade goes ahead then we are also withdrawing use of the stadium and then say all approval for any Msrdi Gras is cancelled for 2022 as well.

Plus the hours of your permit wherever you hold it are cut back to 10pm now.

That should get them to see some sense.

Bit of a test for any Govt re any future events and C19 controls. Hope she stands firm.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had my first Covid test this morning (had a fever yesterday but feel better now - only really had the test done because our office manager is a paranoid type). Pretty straightforward. At least i get to work from home today which is nice.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Person with a history of reactions to vaccines, gets a vaccine, has a reaction and is immediately and successfully treated" would have been the truthful headline. it's not even newsworthy.

That's why they always make you hang around for 15 minutes after having any vaccination.

This is shit click bait reporting to get idiots like you frothing at the mouth.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Person with a history of reactions to vaccines, gets a vaccine, has a reaction and is immediately and successfully treated" would have been the truthful headline. it's not even newsworthy.

That's why they always make you hang around for 15 minutes after having any vaccination.

This is shit click bait reporting to get idiots like you frothing at the mouth.
Coronavirus
24hrs round the word ,a few hundred thousand people get covid, 10,000 die thousands more extremely ill for weeks to come ,thousands more will possibly have long term side effects.

Vacation
24hrs
few hundred thousand people get vaccinated as expected the odd reaction 1 person Reported allergic reaction expected to make a full recovery.

Antivaxxers lose their shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a bit of work ,a private hospital chatting to a nurse about vaccine roll out they haven't been informed yet to when they get it,
She asked me because I do work there am I required to get a shot.
I said I dont know but if that fast tracks me if I fall into a category jab the fuck away I say bring it

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..testing a little low.. Keep Vigilant! :mask:
1388B154-9119-4D18-9EFD-F1F01BF6752C.jpeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do a bit of work ,a private hospital chatting to a nurse about vaccine roll out they haven't been informed yet to when they get it,
She asked me because I do work there am I required to get a shot.
I said I dont know but if that fast tracks me if I fall into a category jab the fuck away I say bring it
Shouldn’t this be in the Pick Up Line thread Southy?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Weak as piss decision. I hope an exemption is given for Anzac Day too

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I had my first Covid test this morning (had a fever yesterday but feel better now - only really had the test done because our office manager is a paranoid type). Pretty straightforward. At least i get to work from home today which is nice.
How far up your nose? I found it stings. In the car my head kept squashing further and further back into the head rest lol

Status
Not open for further replies.