• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I think the coward piece of shit is up to a permaban.
He broke the first rule of trolling towards the end there. He started to get too invested, emotional and angry by some of the responses he was getting therefore he trolled himself.

Also he was just getting sloppy there cold calling people out that had not engaged with him first. A good troll carefully coaxes the victim into saying the first threat or stupid emotional response then claims victim and builds on the fact over and over about what the person said slowly allowing the troll to say back what the person said to them in the first place hidden under the victim response of.. I’m not saying that too them, I’m just saying that’s what they said to me.

Anyway he seems to be fairly addicted to the place so interesting to see what new username he picks and how subtle he can be as to not give himself away.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Holy moly..He Who Cannot Be Named gone already? That was lightening quick..

However, I’m not surprised as @N4TE pointed out he made the ultimate trolling mistake he got emotionally involved..and he was baiting with emotion from the start..Straight away my Spidey senses started to tingle with his first post to @wendog33 I thought this ain’t going to last long..But in the end I will leave it to the words of the 12th Man as Bill Lawry, ‘Got em, yesss! Piss off, you’re out!’

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Holy moly..He Who Cannot Be Named gone already? That was lightening quick..

However, I’m not surprised as @N4TE pointed out he made the ultimate trolling mistake he got emotionally involved..and he was baiting with emotion from the start..Straight away my Spidey senses started to tingle with his first post to @wendog33 I thought this ain’t going to last long..But in the end I will leave it to the words of the 12th Man as Bill Lawry, ‘Got em, yesss! Piss off, you’re out!’
It was bloody hard ignoring him I can tell you :grinning:

But I knew straightaway that it is a waste of time, and even more frustrating to engage with him. Just a toxic troll.

TK has been a great place for discussion and/or respectful disagreements of late....then immediately he's back it all turns to $hit and everything posted just trolled and baited.

He sure has a chip on his shoulder and lets hope Dawgfather never returns.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was bloody hard ignoring him I can tell you :grinning:

But I knew straightaway that it is a waste of time, and even more frustrating to engage with him. Just a toxic troll.

TK has been a great place for discussion and/or respectful disagreements of late....then immediately he's back it all turns to $hit and everything posted just trolled and baited.

He sure has a chip on his shoulder and lets hope Dawgfather never returns.
I think it’s quite funny.. I hope he comes back!! Great entertainment..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it’s quite funny.. I hope he comes back!! Great entertainment..
Hehe you would. I really shouldn't let his negativity bother me...you are correct tho he is so transparent with his radical right wing personality.

The "is 16 the age of consent" remark lol.

That is not the point Flogfather!

And that link to advise people to avoid drones by putting up gay colours around their doorways and give up their first born.

Not sure what his aim was but there are better ways to highlight the evilness thats going on in the Middle East :(

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was speaking to the person im doing a job for who is a cardiologist, chatting about covid, he raised a few interesting points about the damage it causes on the heart, and how some is irreparable,he was saying he would not be surprised to see a big increase worldwide on heart transplants over the next 20 years realeted to covid

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was speaking to the person im doing a job for who is a cardiologist, chatting about covid, he raised a few interesting points about the damage it causes on the heart, and how some is irreparable,he was saying he would not be surprised to see a big increase worldwide on heart transplants over the next 20 years realeted to covid
We still don't know all the ongoing effects of catching Covid.

There are people who've lost all sense of taste, there are people who have lost sight, these are all well documented symptoms of catching Covid

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We still don't know all the ongoing effects of catching Covid.

There are people who've lost all sense of taste, there are people who have lost sight, these are all well documented symptoms of catching Covid
Absolutely, was asking him a few things very interesting, also took the small amount of fear i had about the jab away pretty quickly lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hehe you would. I really shouldn't let his negativity bother me...you are correct tho he is so transparent with his radical right wing personality.

The "is 16 the age of consent" remark lol.

That is not the point Flogfather!

And that link to advise people to avoid drones by putting up gay colours around their doorways and give up their first born.

Not sure what his aim was but there are better ways to highlight the evilness thats going on in the Middle East :(
‘Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.’ Mandy Hale..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Around 30 from memory don't quote me on it though
FMD how different It would of been here if it wasn't for a bunch of incompetent c***s....

It's a fkn cruise ship IE a hotel on the water. Worst case if they quarantined the whole ship essentials like medical help and food could of easily been transported to them.

Like they say, the problem with common sense is that it's not common at all, well at least to the dumb fucks in power.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD how different It would of been here if it wasn't for a bunch of incompetent c***s....

It's a fkn cruise ship IE a hotel on the water. Worst case if they quarantined the whole ship essentials like medical help and food could of easily been transported to them.

Like they say, the problem with common sense is that it's not common at all, well at least to the dumb fucks in power.
The cruise ship was a big fuck up no risk im glad nsw has learned from it,now we seem to be going great.40 odd days no local cases restrictions easing, as long as they have a tight grip on the hotels we are on easy street now

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The cruise ship was a big fuck up no risk im glad nsw has learned from it,now we seem to be going great.40 odd days no local cases restrictions easing, as long as they have a tight grip on the hotels we are on easy street now
The optimistic side of me thinks we will be "back to normal" just before Christmas.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The optimistic side of me thinks we will be "back to normal" just before Christmas.
In nsw we are pretty much right there will be the odd flare up no risk,but vaccine roll out is happening, 9 months away i dare say all Aussies who want to be home will be home and most of the nation vaccinated, by rights we should in the next few weeks have minimal problems moving around Australia, and lock downs ect will become less( unless we have a major fuck up) its just waiting for the most of the world to catch up and Jacinda to stop moving the goal posts.
And riding out at least another year before travelling o/s which stings

Status
Not open for further replies.