Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
both those countries upward trends coincided with lockdowns, the downward trend coincided with ivermectin, for example in indonesia ivermectin officially adopted jul 15th and that was their peak at 57,676 new cases that day more than double what it was when they locked down, a month later on aug 15th it was 20,813 then on sep 15th it was 3,948
Coincidence. Date from around the world shows it takes time for lockdown measures to work because more people break the rules/ keep seeing families etc until they realise things aren't going to get better that way. The outbreak in India peaked in early may, days before officials in Goa announced they would make Ivermectin available to the whole adult population. Goa and other Indian states had already peaked and in many cases started their downward trajectory before Ivermectin was widely distributed. Ivermectin works before it is taken? It works on sheer potential? That's one hell of a wonder drug.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so no comment about the lopez medina study both having the same ivermectin side effects? also they both showed great success against covid, both the ivermectin and control group prevented progression of the virus very well, they should do a study on the placebo in that trial and find out why it worked so well lol
Nope.
Even if they had similar outcomes, it was proven that Ivermectin didn’t have any significant benefit:

E7CE5807-B5D8-4C77-AF21-D07179EE4AAA.jpeg

So once again: all trials thus far do not show adequate efficacy or safety of Ivermectin and much larger and ongoing trials are needed. The only thing ‘crushed’ are the conspiracies doing laps on the interwebs :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Coincidence. Date from around the world shows it takes time for lockdown measures to work because more people break the rules/ keep seeing families etc until they realise things aren't going to get better that way. The outbreak in India peaked in early may, days before officials in Goa announced they would make Ivermectin available to the whole adult population. Goa and other Indian states had already peaked and in many cases started their downward trajectory before Ivermectin was widely distributed. Ivermectin works before it is taken? It works on sheer potential? That's one hell of a wonder drug.
goa announced they would immediately use ivermectin to prevent covid on may 10th, may 11th 3.1k WHO advices against using ivermectin, may 12th 2.8k, may 13th 2.4k, may 14th 2.4k, may 15th 1.9k, may 16th 1.3k

the indians knew what they were doing and it showed immediate results baby, but its no surprise because ivermectin prevents covid by 83-86% in studies, even in the WHO meta analysis it prevents death by 81%

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope.
Even if they had similar outcomes, it was proven that Ivermectin didn’t have any significant benefit:

View attachment 30920

So once again: all trials thus far do not show adequate efficacy or safety of Ivermectin and much larger and ongoing trials are needed. The only thing ‘crushed’ are the conspiracies doing laps on the interwebs :-).
the side effects in placebo are the same as specific ivermectin side effects, this is another trick so they can get to the conclusion so you can repeat it here

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the vaccine was able to drastically reduce the covid delta cases like in india and indonesia it would be front page news that the vaccine was the reason and we should all form a queue to blow the pfizer executives

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this trick for the lopez medina study is what i fear what they will do to show that ivermectin doesn't work in the principle oxford trial, because so many people are on the vaccine and the vaccine works to prevent death and serious symptoms, it will blunt the power of the ivermectin and once again it is another trial that avoids the issue of prevention altogether

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw hacky mcaxe was so kind to take us through the personalities in the rome declaration and why they are not trustoworthy, tomorrow after work i have a treat for everybody, i will take you through all the people that support the official ongoing booster vaccine narrative to see how trustworthy they are

edit: not all the people, just the main people like peter daszak, ralph baric, bill gates, WHO, Pfizer, CDC and the Joe Biden

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
goa announced they would immediately use ivermectin to prevent covid on may 10th, may 11th 3.1k WHO advices against using ivermectin, may 12th 2.8k, may 13th 2.4k, may 14th 2.4k, may 15th 1.9k, may 16th 1.3k

the indians knew what they were doing and it showed immediate results baby, but its no surprise because ivermectin prevents covid by 83-86% in studies, even in the WHO meta analysis it prevents death by 81%
Lol you really think a large percentage of Indians would have gotten hold of the drug on the same day it’s availability was announced and that it would have such drastic immediate results. It doesn’t work that way, even accounting for the wait period between testing and receiving results.

Come on, Rod. You’re smarter than that. But hey, I admire your dedication to your cause.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol you really think a large percentage of Indians would have gotten hold of the drug on the same day it’s availability was announced and that it would have such drastic immediate results. It doesn’t work that way, even accounting for the wait period between testing and receiving results.

Come on, Rod. You’re smarter than that. But hey, I admire your dedication to your cause.
you don't need a large percentage, they gave it to confirmed cases and close contacts immediately to stop the spread, its part of the home kit which included zinc, vitamins etc

so we have india, indonesia, parts of africa who receive ivermectin in normal life, czech republic, possibly japan, the french retirement home that gave out ivermectin for a scabies outbreak, all the other studies, they point to ivermectin working

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They’d knock you back :-).
that was a hypothetical blowjob queue btw, of course the vaccine doesn't work to prevent covid like ivermectin does, i take back what i said about the vaccine being a flop though, its doing its job and continuing covid

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hopefully herd immunity happens soon in the parts of the world that has taken the vaccine like nsw, if it doesn't happen then the only explanation is the vaccinated people didn't stop it from spreading

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there is a new study from argentina 3,266 people on high doses of ivermectin compared to the large sample of 17966, this looks to be checking the safety of those high doses (0.6mg/kg/day for 5 days), its only 55% less chance at death but its the study with the highest dosage that shows benefit, the highest dosage study of 58 people was over double this and returned 700% more chance to go to hospital

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Buckle under pressure? It’s the only way out of this shit show. If we don’t get vaccinated? What’s your solution then? And this is for all you people against the vaccine. What’s the solution? I hear a lot of bitching and whinging about people dying from the vaccine? So what’s the solution then?
Dude listen to yourself. Of course we’re gonna bitch and whinge!!! ITS DEATH !!!!!!! You can’t undo this shit. I don’t judge u for taking the vaxx especially if it makes u feel safe. I just don’t feel safe putting that shit in my body.

I’m willing to lose my livelihood over this shit. Don’t get mad at us coz you didn’t have the balls to stand up for yourself.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude listen to yourself. Of course we’re gonna bitch and whinge!!! ITS DEATH !!!!!!! You can’t undo this shit. I don’t judge u for taking the vaxx especially if it makes u feel safe. I just don’t feel safe putting that shit in my body.

I’m willing to lose my livelihood over this shit. Don’t get mad at us coz you didn’t have the balls to stand up for yourself.
Ok so you don’t feel safe. Fair enough. So your willing to sit at home for the rest of your life in lockdown? Not see family and friends? And if you don’t mind me asking, why don’t you feel safe? Do you feel the vaccine was rushed?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok so you don’t feel safe. Fair enough. So your willing to sit at home for the rest of your life in lockdown? Not see family and friends? And if you don’t mind me asking, why don’t you feel safe? Do you feel the vaccine was rushed?
btw the solution you asked for is ivermectin the anti-parasite/horse drug/wonder drug, it did the job in india, indonesia, czech republic and anywhere else that wants to use it

like you simpy deploy it and covid is wiped out, the only problem is that it also wipes out the trillion dollars that the vaccine makers were planning to make so they have been lying and denying about its effectiveness

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
ok - tried to avoid this shit but fck it, bit like crack, since everyone is doing it...

I'm trying to be my childhood bogan footyhead on the Kennel but for once I'll return to real life. I'll tell you what I consider a truth and what is also my opinion. Dislclaimer, have met Kerry Chant many times and the missus is senior in Health.

Facts:
COVID is a disease. Whether its zoonotic or a weapon, doesn't matter. If it can happen once it'll happen again.
Herd immunity is a furphy. Its a population statistic that means zip to the individual. Pollies and health officials role it out as they know most people know f'all about what it actually means. And herd immunity is less relevant once we are talking vaccinated people.
Big pharma do some dubious things sometimes. Monsanto changed the substrate for the whooping cough vaccine for $$$ and only admitted it once WHO wanted to know why whooping cough cases went up by 5%. Why is this important? Big pharma make $$$, cures are bad for them, vaccines (with repeated doses) are great. Not saying something dubious is going on but if it was, wouldn't be surprised.
Quoting stats from random studies is very average. Not hard to criticise 99% of stats analysis, lots and lots of shortcuts taken in that area. Too much time for me to bother picking the holes in the work. Take that stuff as nice to know but not gospel until you get lots of separate studies independently finding results in that direction.

Opinions:
Believe people have a right to question fast tracked vaccines. I'm on AZ as at least its more traditional in its manufacture. Happy to let others test a mRNA vaccine. Chose to get the jab based on personal risk assessment, not gov't threats or that I didn't believe some of the crackpot shit (which ftr I don't - its crackpot shit).
Do think its very questionable from a humans rights/workplace perspective to use the Public Health act to mandate actions. That legislation was invented to manage leprosy where you ripped someone out of their home. Believe CVD falls somewhere between leprosy and the flu in terms of govt intervention in the lives of the people - its a borderline call whether the gov't is entitled to use it. Think the use of it, by a govt with no opportunity for other parties to debate in parliament is an over reach. Not that hard to put legislation to emergency sittings and maintain the democratic process.
Also have a suspicion that vaccination is enhancing mutations into more virulent and vaccine resistant strains. A theory that I've discussed with experts in this and its one of two schools of thought. Too boring to go through the details.

So, overall, don't believe the hype. I'd say get educated but appreciate its hard, there's so much bullshit lines and stats out there. Think you have the right to your choice as long as your choice is not based on some lunatic fringe stuff. Think also that your work and recreation have the right to their choice.

And on another thought - the way its going, my guess is at least another 5 - 10 years of this and maybe longer. Happy fckng days.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely feel it was rushed but I’m also not comfortable with the lack of long term data regarding potential effects. I feel that if a “potential outcome” is death or serious injury (even minor injuries) then there must be choice. You know, this isn’t to say that my decision is set in stone but I want to be able to weigh the pros and cons first and as for seeing my family and friends come December 1 I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT ANYWAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.