Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @DinkumDog and the rest of sane minded people on here.

I can't be arsed going back through all of the thread as it's hard keeping up with it all and, being honest, I get enough constant covid talk over here ...

However, something that a few 'prominent' Facebook posters in Slovenia keep referring to us what Rodzilla keeps crapping on about.

India. Indonesia. Ivermectin.

Could you guys point me in the direction to debunk the myth about Ivermectin being the savior of the world, and India / Indonesia being examples of where it's worked?

I'd love to put these people in their place but ...
Don’t blame you mate.
Some loony stuff doing laps on the interwebs.

There’s a 5 part series that explains it pretty well and debunks the myths about India, the FLCCC and the some of the key players spreading mis-information including Joe Mercola, Pierre Kory, Brett Weinstein, Tess Laurie and others.
Have a read then say you’ve ‘Done your research!’ :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don’t blame you mate.
Some loony stuff doing laps on the interwebs.

There’s a 5 part series that explains it pretty well and debunks the myths about India, the FLCCC and the some of the key players spreading mis-information including Joe Mercola, Pierre Kory, Brett Weinstein, Tess Laurie and others.
Have a read then say you’ve ‘Done your research!’ :-).
so what is the explanation for the massive covid drop in the parts of india that used ivermectin and in indonesia? the fairy godmother?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @DinkumDog and the rest of sane minded people on here.

I can't be arsed going back through all of the thread as it's hard keeping up with it all and, being honest, I get enough constant covid talk over here ...

However, something that a few 'prominent' Facebook posters in Slovenia keep referring to us what Rodzilla keeps crapping on about.

India. Indonesia. Ivermectin.

Could you guys point me in the direction to debunk the myth about Ivermectin being the savior of the world, and India / Indonesia being examples of where it's worked?

I'd love to put these people in their place but ...
My advice... don't bother.

There's a fair few meta-analysis that show little to no effect. There's science journals. There's tons of resources. But they don't care.

I have many friends messaging me daily demanding that I explain why Ivermectin isn't used, why they're pushing vaccine passports, and why I don't believe that Covid was created to reset the global economy by an elite group of Jewish people.

In each case I send them links. Research, journals, science commentary. I point out that their sources are famous for posting fake news and conspiracies. And every single time it ends the same. They tell me that I'm part of the conspiracy. They abuse me and often threaten to kill me. And either they block me or I block them.

I gave up even trying. It's only end with some bat shit nutjob stabbing me because some dickhead convinced them that the government is all out to get them.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so what is the explanation for the massive covid drop in the parts of india that used ivermectin and in indonesia? the fairy godmother?
They didn’t use it like your online mates make out they did. It didn’t ‘crush’ anything. People in India and Indonesia confirm this. The real explanation is a steady rise in vax, local lockdowns (not necessarily federal) and partial herd immunity via anti-bodies increasing throughout the population. You’ve been told this many times but you wanna keep banging on about Ivermectin go for it - Pierre Kory having already dug holes for himself with his various FLCCC claims proved himself how little credibility he has when he said he was taking Ivermecrin weekly, got infected, blamed it on being a week since he took it and then suggested to increase the dose to twice a week :tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla heard of "Pfizermectin"? Lol

I wonder if there is any truth to this... it will show that people are lied to and show a lot of "smart" people to be dumb ***** that just follow agendas.
It would make sense. Protease inhibitor is how you would stop Covid. That's why everyone flocked to Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and several others. They are all Protease inhibitors. But they haven't been effective.

So it makes sense that you would try to make a protease inhibitor that is effective.

Protease inhibitors are anti-virals, but they're primarily used against the HIV virus. Ivermectin and HCQ aren't good for HIV blocking because they block the wrong viral chain.

But there's a catch with protease inhibitors. The thing about protease inhibitors is that they also block many other things. Including medication. Which means that if you take protease inhibitors and try to take other medication, then there's a chance the other medication won't work. That's the primary reason they are against the general public using Ivermectin.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
still nobody can compete with the Rodzilla and explain what happened in india and indonesia, so ill give another 48 hours and after that i will claim victory

friday 5:35pm
You do realise NSW cases of Delta are on a similar trajectory to both of those countries? And the downward trend would have occurred more swiftly had we managed the vaccine rollout better and adopted measures to contain the outbreak sooner? COVID is still present in India and Indonesia by the way....it's just that cases have trended downwards in a pattern which seems consistent with what is happening here. Both those countries' sharp downward trends coincided with lockdowns and other strict containment measures and both countries have seen a huge rise in vaccination rates since their recent outbreaks. The trend of outbreaks rising sharply, peaking then decreasing sharply really isn't unique to countries that use Ivermectin. I suppose we will see just how effective Ivermectin is if countries decide to use it when antibodies start to leave people's systems and the next wave rolls around.

Personally, I think you are off track a bit here with this Ivermectin solution, tbh. I think the best way to protect against the virus is to lick as many handrails as possible to build up antibodies.

Oh and you'll wait 24 hours to claim victory? Isn't that what you have been doing after practically every point you have raised over the course of the past 45 pages?

You are more dedicated to spamming this thread than I was to the Elliott thread. Hats off to you. Lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They didn’t use it like your online mates make out they did. It didn’t ‘crush’ anything. People in India and Indonesia confirm this. The real explanation is a steady rise in vax, local lockdowns (not necessarily federal) and partial herd immunity via anti-bodies increasing throughout the population. You’ve been told this many times but you wanna keep banging on about Ivermectin go for it - Pierre Kory having already dug holes for himself with his various FLCCC claims proved himself how little credibility he has when he said he was taking Ivermecrin weekly, got infected, blamed it on being a week since he took it and then suggested to increase the dose to twice a week :tearsofjoy:.
this is very confusing because in nsw there was much higher vaccination rate, lockdowns for months and it stayed alive and the cases didn't drop off

india and indonesia rose despite lockdowns and the only difference was that ivermectin was introduced and it was the beginning of the massive drop in cases within a few days, how can you say that it wasn't the ivermectin? especially since there is no study that shows ivermectin doesn't work

btw that lopez medina study from colombia that is mentioned in your article, that is a piece of trash and both sides were on ivermectin, blurred vision is specific side effect to ivermectin at high doses and both sides in that study got the same amount of about 11.6%/11.3%, all the other side effects were also very similar, dizziness 35.6%/34.3% etc

this is how you show that it doesn't make a difference if you take ivermectin or not, give both sides ivermectin, either that or count one of the studies the other way around so that it makes both sides even

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would make sense. Protease inhibitor is how you would stop Covid. That's why everyone flocked to Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and several others. They are all Protease inhibitors. But they haven't been effective.

So it makes sense that you would try to make a protease inhibitor that is effective.

Protease inhibitors are anti-virals, but they're primarily used against the HIV virus. Ivermectin and HCQ aren't good for HIV blocking because they block the wrong viral chain.

But there's a catch with protease inhibitors. The thing about protease inhibitors is that they also block many other things. Including medication. Which means that if you take protease inhibitors and try to take other medication, then there's a chance the other medication won't work. That's the primary reason they are against the general public using Ivermectin.
So More than likely it would effect my anti-rejection drugs. They are very temperamental.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is very confusing because in nsw there was much higher vaccination rate, lockdowns for months and it stayed alive and the cases didn't drop off

india and indonesia rose despite lockdowns and the only difference was that ivermectin was introduced and it was the beginning of the massive drop in cases within a few days, how can you say that it wasn't the ivermectin? especially since there is no study that shows ivermectin doesn't work

btw that lopez medina study from colombia that is mentioned in your article, that is a piece of trash and both sides were on ivermectin, blurred vision is specific side effect to ivermectin at high doses and both sides in that study got the same amount of about 11.6%/11.3%, all the other side effects were also very similar, dizziness 35.6%/34.3% etc

this is how you show that it doesn't make a difference if you take ivermectin or not, give both sides ivermectin, either that or count one of the studies the other way around so that it makes both sides even
OK. Give my regards to the fairy godmother when you get deep enough down the rabbit hole :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

dO Your ReSEaRcH
Llama antibodies

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You do realise NSW cases of Delta are on a similar trajectory to both of those countries? And the downward trend would have occurred more swiftly had we managed the vaccine rollout better and adopted measures to contain the outbreak sooner? COVID is still present in India and Indonesia by the way....it's just that cases have trended downwards in a pattern which seems consistent with what is happening here. Both those countries' sharp downward trends coincided with lockdowns and other strict containment measures and both countries have seen a huge rise in vaccination rates since their recent outbreaks. The trend of outbreaks rising sharply, peaking then decreasing sharply really isn't unique to countries that use Ivermectin. I suppose we will see just how effective Ivermectin is if countries decide to use it when antibodies start to leave people's system and the next wave rolls around.

Personally, I think you are off track a bit here with this Ivermectin solution, tbh. I think the best way to protect against the virus is to lick as many handrails as possible to build up immunity.

Oh and you'll wait 24 hours to claim victory? Isn't that what you have been doing after practically every point you have raised over the course of the past 45 pages?

You are more dedicated to spamming this thread than I was to the Elliott thread. Hats off to you. Lol
both those countries upward trends coincided with lockdowns, the downward trend coincided with ivermectin, for example in indonesia ivermectin officially adopted jul 15th and that was their peak at 57,676 new cases that day more than double what it was when they locked down, a month later on aug 15th it was 20,813 then on sep 15th it was 3,948

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
both those countries upward trends coincided with lockdowns, the downward trend coincided with ivermectin, for example in indonesia ivermectin officially adopted jul 15th and that was their peak at 57,676 new cases that day more than double what it was when they locked down, a month later on aug 15th it was 20,813 then on sep 15th it was 3,948
images.jpeg-328.jpg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
south of heaven 2022: why did people want to take the ivermectin horse drugs but not want to take the pfizer horse drugs, people are so hypocritical, horse drugs are safe and they work

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OK. Give my regards to the fairy godmother when you get deep enough down the rabbit hole :-).
so no comment about the lopez medina study both having the same ivermectin side effects? also they both showed great success against covid, both the ivermectin and control group prevented progression of the virus very well, they should do a study on the placebo in that trial and find out why it worked so well lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
so now pfizer is making horse drugs just for you, this time you will switch and like it because you only do what they want
No I was just thinking of going to the paddock and sucking a llama off to get the antibodies, kind like paddock to the plate and cut out the middle man..no big corporations just a mouth full of fresh llama jizz for the Rona

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
dinkum dog doesn't want to know about the true information, he is arguing for his share price

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the lopez medina study didn't intentionally try to hide the ivermectin effects by giving it to both sides then the people on the placebo found their way to ivermectin on their own because it was very popular in that part of colombia, either way its dubious but i kindly take the findings from the ivermectin part and use it because its another one that shows it works

Status
Not open for further replies.