Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Is he talking about that signed declaration in Rome?

Saw that thing going around yesterday. Looked into it and had a laugh. It's signed by the usual hacks (most of the FLCCC) and people who couldn't get their stuff peer reviewed. But they only show a few signatures and hide the rest.

A quick look through the co-signees shoes that most of them are anti-vax. The first one even uses the desert review as a source.

And this is the best part of it all.... Anyone can sign it. I did my part!

View attachment 30851
Yep, Rome.
You know Rod: Rinse and Repeat.
I’ll sign now: Dr. Phil Myscript :-)

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just look at some of these top signees:

Dr Ira Bernstein - runs the Canadian Covid Care Alliance. A group that says that vaccines are dangerous and Covid isn't

Dr Paul E Alexander - former Trump administrator. Famously got caught manipulating public health data because it didn't match what Trump was saying

Dr Pierre Kory - talked about him enough

Dr Tess Lawrie - runs a non-profit that buys and sells Ivermectin. Also runs an organisation dedicated to pushing Ivermectin, and warning of how dangerous vaccines are

Dr Hector Carvallo - Editor in Chief of OAJ Research & Applied Medicine Journal. Also seems to be the only member of the journal as he authors all their papers. And their papers are about Ivermectin

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
All of them are doctors, who are you to deny them?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I agree with the doctors, the tga had to force them not to prescribe ivermectin which is strange if all the experts agree that there is not enough evidence that ivermectin works

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just noticed that Dr Robert W. Malone is one of the top co-signers. This is the guy that went on Tucker Carlson and the Steve Brannon show claiming that he invented mRNA vaccine tech (which was proven wrong), and he claimed that vaccines make Covid-19 worse.

Dr Wong Ang Peng. Well known as a guy who encourages people to cure cancer using homoeopathy and vitamins. Works with Dr Rath who is often called "Dr Death" due to the amount of cancer patients who have died under his care because he convinced them to use vitamins instead of chemotherapy.

Dr Pete McCullough, a scam artist who peer reviews his own work, publishes it in his own journal, then claims that his work is irrefutable even after everyone points out the massive flaws in his research.

Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, a virologist who claimed that Covid-19 vaccines would destroy the world...

Man. This thing is the gift that keeps on giving.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Vaccines do make covid worse compared to ivermectin, ivermectin should be called the vaccine and the vaccines should be called comiraty or whatever it is called

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If these doctors are correct and found that ivermectin works and the only explanation is that pharma companies have paid off regulators and politicians to bury it, then they should be anti vaccine and try as hard as possible to push ivermectin usage

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Vaccine countries have to learn to live with covid, ivermectin countries have killed off covid

I would say that is a win for ivermectin

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don’t be jealous because ivermectin won and it was then confirmed when it won in other countries

still waiting for any type of rebuttal to this apart from no evidence that ivermectin did it

there is no evidence that my parents banged because I have never discussed it with them, but because I was born and my parents claimed to be my parents I can use that as evidence that they banged at least twice

whenall else fails and they introduce ivermectin then it kills covid immediately, just like it was said to be able to do, then you have got to take that as evidence it works

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
still nobody can compete with the Rodzilla and explain what happened in india and indonesia, so ill give another 48 hours and after that i will claim victory

friday 5:35pm

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @DinkumDog and the rest of sane minded people on here.

I can't be arsed going back through all of the thread as it's hard keeping up with it all and, being honest, I get enough constant covid talk over here ...

However, something that a few 'prominent' Facebook posters in Slovenia keep referring to us what Rodzilla keeps crapping on about.

India. Indonesia. Ivermectin.

Could you guys point me in the direction to debunk the myth about Ivermectin being the savior of the world, and India / Indonesia being examples of where it's worked?

I'd love to put these people in their place but ...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
still nobody can compete with the Rodzilla and explain what happened in india and indonesia, so ill give another 48 hours and after that i will claim victory

friday 5:35pm
I'll see you're Ivomectin and raise it with Llama antibodies

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.