Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are half or more of those deaths not actually from covid like the Mericans just admitted?
The answer is yes because we all follow WHO guidelines for reporting covid. (Which Includes people who are covid + and are murdered/car accident/fell off a ladder/stage 4 cancer etc. as covid deaths)

You do realise there are alot of people who were/are already dying from something other than covid and they can't take the jab?
The revelation that people who were already on their death beds and so sick their immune system couldn't handle a clot shot, have ended up dying with covid, after 2 years of repeatedly shutting down surgical wards and restricted access to cancer screening and other health check ups is hardly a revelation.
Unless ofcourse you watch MAFS and are shocked everytime there is a blow up at a dinner party.

Healthcare workers are being made to work whilst covid + and are taking care of patients both - and + putting vulnerable people at risk.
Thats why there is a surge in unvaxxed deathss
Wanna point out any of them australian numbers who fell of a ladder and was reported as covid?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do realise there are alot of people who were/are already dying from something r than covid and they can't take the jab?
Im aware people have died that cant take the jab a lot? Im unsure havent seen every individual on that list to make assumptions have you?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wanna point out any of them australian numbers who fell of a ladder and was reported as covid?
Sorry mate, they don't have a vaccinated deaths/unvaccinated deaths AND a murdered or acidental death or stage 4 cancer but with covid catergory. That's the point, to inflate the numbers.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry mate, they don't have a vaccinated deaths/unvaccinated deaths AND a murdered or acidental death or stage 4 cancer but with covid catergory. That's the point, to inflate the numbers.
So like me you dont really have any idea of the peoples situation?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Im aware people have died that cant take the jab a lot? Im unsure havent seen every individual on that list to make assumptions have you?
Yeah mate I have a list of of every individual with severe morbidities that were unable to take the jab and died from their illness and also had covid, I'll just finish parking the batmobile in the batcave and I'll get Alfred to send it to me

Where the fuck is the rolls eyes emoji

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Has there ever been a Titanic thread on TK?
If not it might be time for one because I’ve already found the first post of @Rodzilla:

Evidence the Titanic was sunk on purpose:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
doogie has given up trying to compete and is left with toilet jokes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate I have a list of of every individual with severe morbidities that were unable to take the jab and died from their illness and also had covid, I'll just finish parking the batmobile in the batcave and I'll get Alfred to send it to me

Where the fuck is the rolls eyes emoji
How do we know that these people weren't killed by Bigfoot?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dinkum Dog in 1999: omg Y2K is happening, the planes are going to fall out of the sky, everybody buy a home PC compliance kit for $15.95

Dinkum Dog in 2003: omg iraq is acquiring WMD's, the government said it and they would never lie, so they should go in there and take out Saddam Hussein, and while they are at it guard the oil for BP and other oil companies

Dinkum Dog in 2008: omg the housing bubble is burst, these financial institutions are too big to fail, lets give them all the money they need because the government and big companies would never lie

Dinkum Dog in 1941: omg the jews spread typhus around, lets separate them and quarantine them, the government never lies

Dinkum Dog in 1964: omg the north koreans attacked us, our government never lies so we should go in there and war

edit: vietnamese, i got a little excited ffs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Dinkum Dog in 1999: omg Y2K is happening, the planes are going to fall out of the sky, everybody buy a home PC compliance kit for $15.95

Dinkum Dog in 2003: omg iraq is acquiring WMD's, the government said it and they would never lie, so they should go in there and take out Saddam Hussein, and while they are at it guard the oil for BP and other oil companies

Dinkum Dog in 2008: omg the housing bubble is burst, these financial institutions are too big to fail, lets give them all the money they need because the government and big companies would never lie

Dinkum Dog in 1941: omg the jews spread typhus around, lets separate them and quarantine them, the government never lies

Dinkum Dog in 1964: omg the north koreans attacked us, our government never lies so we should go in there and war

edit: vietnamese, i got a little excited ffs
sure Rodzy
1642304180634.png

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the price you pay for winning is that everybody else gets jealous and starts calling you a toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.