Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
its not that kristian andersen lied, its a fundamental lie

RaTG13 made him think that the virus was engineered but he claims it made him think it was natural, this is not a small lie or an oversight, this is misleading to the absolute
Asked and answered your honour. But Mr Zilla still hasn't provided proof that Bigfoot (and his Lizard accomplices) didn't create and release the virus.

There is literally no evidence that this is not true and I have won this argument. Crown me the weener.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Farking hell. After posting like this, I feel so stupid that I'm not sure I remember how to use the toilet.

This must be how these kids feel all the time.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Dos i get to poo in rods but yet?
18 hours bro.... then its finally officially rather than the adhoc dumps we've been doing.
Farking hell. After posting like this, I feel so stupid that I'm not sure I remember how to use the toilet.

This must be how these kids feel all the time.
Yeah but its like teabagging the missus - good every so often but not all the time - hard on the thighs....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
here is a crazy lying bitch from last year claiming that the vaccines will stop you transmitting covid and end the pandemic, i know you guys have blocked this thing out from your memory and insist this never happened, so let me remind you

@Dognacious

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So even disregarding the fact the time my post you're quoting was made, mandatory vaccination deadlines were imminently looming and widely protested by atleast thousands. You really, REALLY think, atleast 95% of all frontline workers who have taken the vax (some of whom eventually), are 100% behind MANDATORY vaccination?

It would take significantly less than 5% of frontline workers who remain employed, discounting those who didn't leave at the time around I made the post, you are quoting, to make up the 10's of thousands who don't agree with MANDATORY vaccination.

Hardly shocking

That's cute

It appears Hacky McVax changed his stance on mandatory vaccination because they redefined the definition of anti-vaxxer to include people who don't agree with vaccine mandates

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have evidence of you being full of shit and you knowing about from 2 mins before this post. Yet you u still posted. Its the idiots into intelligence conspiracy.

You are a double pisser and double shit bluffer. If you don't apologise in 23.4 hours you are @south of heaven 's toilet.
Are you saying @south of heaven will have to sit on Rods face from now on??

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 37736
This MeanS iTS WOrkkking
Stat might mean something if it was compared against how many athletes died from covid who weren't vaxed. Without a point of comparison it is actually a coincidence.

Sorry u still fail to make me regret getting jabbed

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stat might mean something if it was compared against how many athletes died from covid who weren't vaxed. Without a point of comparison it is actually a coincidence.

Or if these issues were covid related , but never let facts get in the way of a meme.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
878DC0B9-DD13-47C8-8C0F-2F933665048A.png

Just 2 jabs and everything goes back to normal … now we T 4… soon it’ll be 5-6.. haha fuck me !

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 37737
Just 2 jabs and everything goes back to normal … now we T 4… soon it’ll be 5-6.. haha fuck me !
You need to get the flu jab every year for it to be effective, so whats your point? The 2 jabs and "everything returns to normal" is only about lifted restrictions. Will be some time before everything is normal again. Damn, one of these days you might actually make a point. Keep trying. Theres plenty of memes on the internet for you to turn to.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The stat might mean something... If it were real. It's only being posted on anti-vax conspiracy blogs and has been fact checked many times

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The stat might mean something... If it were real. It's only being posted on anti-vax conspiracy blogs and has been fact checked many times

Dude he has a degree and owns his own business he also post pictures with clowns and red pens .
Brick is qaulified to post rubbish memes he pulled from fb

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's some more great ones, just scrolling through the first bunch

- Soccer player in Portugal died of heart attack. At this stage vaccination in Portugal was only available to health care professionals so no way he could have received the vaccine

- 86 year old former baseball player received the vaccine and died peacefully in his sleep 2 weeks later. Other than natural causes being the listed cause of death, and it being a full 2 weeks after the jab, this list includes "athletes" who retired long ago and are over 80

- Young Rugby Player died suddenly (of suicide)

- Player fainted due to heatstroke, swollowed his own tongue and died

Honestly, the people who create these blogs are scum of the earth. Imagine losing a loved one only to have some arseholes online spreading bullshit like this.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats going on with the Dokowich twat

Are they deporting him back or letting him stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.