Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah mate I have a list of of every individual with severe morbidities that were unable to take the jab and died from their illness and also had covid, I'll just finish parking the batmobile in the batcave and I'll get Alfred to send it to me

Where the fuck is the rolls eyes emoji
Well how can you make that statement if you dont know? Its purely an assumption on your behalf nothing more,whilst you may be correct may not its still an assumption

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nope im not assuming i know the medical history of these people im being realistic
Well the realism is that someone who has caught and recovered from covid and dies of ANYTHING within 28 days of cov + diagnosis is reported as a covid death. WHO guidlines.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the realism is that someone who has caught and recovered from covid and dies of ANYTHING within 28 days of cov + diagnosis is reported as a covid death. WHO guidlines.
Possible sure but you said a lot what are you basing that off?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What exactly are you winning? You have some obbession over a shakey doctor and are looping more than an autistic kid having a meltdown
a few days ago they revealed the emails that were censored and it was the top scientists discussing that the virus was engineered and that they should not make any accusations because they don't want to harm science and china

this proves that there was a cover up and one of my main arguments of scientists simply playing along with desired government narrative is true

not only a cover up to hide their own involvement, but a cover up at a higher level, the decision to hide those emails

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dinkum Dog in 1999: omg Y2K is happening, the planes are going to fall out of the sky, everybody buy a home PC compliance kit for $15.95

Dinkum Dog in 2003: omg iraq is acquiring WMD's, the government said it and they would never lie, so they should go in there and take out Saddam Hussein, and while they are at it guard the oil for BP and other oil companies

Dinkum Dog in 2008: omg the housing bubble is burst, these financial institutions are too big to fail, lets give them all the money they need because the government and big companies would never lie

Dinkum Dog in 1941: omg the jews spread typhus around, lets separate them and quarantine them, the government never lies

Dinkum Dog in 1964: omg the north koreans attacked us, our government never lies so we should go in there and war

edit: vietnamese, i got a little excited ffs
How’s your RSI after this word vomit?

As if I’ve ever said ‘Governments never lie’.

But what do any of these ‘examples’ have to do with the origins of Covid?

Oh, I get it, because no one buys your bullshit that Covid was engineered by Fauci and co, now you’re expanding the conspiracy that the ‘Government’ as a whole were complicit - funded it, covered it up, blah blah blah.

Seriously Ian, you have to do better than this!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
a few days ago they revealed the emails that were censored and it was the top scientists discussing that the virus was engineered and that they should not make any accusations because they don't want to harm science and china

this proves that there was a cover up and one of my main arguments of scientists simply playing along with desired government narrative is true

not only a cover up to hide their own involvement, but a cover up at a higher level, the decision to hide those emails
Sure Rodzy.
1642304892390.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol i couldnt care less i never have given a shit about it

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Well how can you make that statement if you dont know? Its purely an assumption on your behalf nothing more,whilst you may be correct may not its still an assumption
An assumption that there are people that couldnt take the vax because of their illness that have died from their illness whilst covid + and are included in unvaxxed deaths?

Thats a double shit bluff of a conspiracy.
Unless ofcourse you believe that everybody that dies with a covid+ test within 28 days actually died FROM covid.

My bad I guess you're just unaware

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
An assumption that there are people that couldnt take the vax because of their illness that have died from their illness whilst covid + and are included in unvaxxed deaths?

Thats a double shit bluff of a conspiracy.
Unless ofcourse you believe that everybody that dies with a covid+ test within 28 days actually died FROM covid.

My bad I guess you're just unaware
So you are just assuming nothing more right?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How’s your RSI after this word vomit?

As if I’ve ever said ‘Governments never lie’.

But what do any of these ‘examples’ have to do with the origins of Covid?

Oh, I get it, because no one buys your bullshit that Covid was engineered by Fauci and co, now you’re expanding the conspiracy that the ‘Government’ as a whole were complicit - funded it, covered it up, blah blah blah.

Seriously Ian, you have to do better than this!
it can't be described any other way than they funded it and covered it up, thats why you have shut the fuck up recently and avoided talking about it

did they fund it? tick
did they cover it up? tick
did they cover up that they covered it up? tick

this is an open and shut case, you have to switch your argument to why suppressing the data to protect china is good and scientific, for example if fauci gets fired and money is dried up for research grants etc then its bad for the world and so they ultimately made the right move

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
it can't be described any other way than they funded it and covered it up, thats why you have shut the fuck up recently and avoided talking about it

did they fund it? tick

this is an open and shut case, you have to switch your argument to why suppressing the data to protect china is good and scientific, for example if fauci gets fired and money is dried up for research grants etc then its bad for the world and so they ultimately made the right move
Sure Rodzy...
1642305599959.png

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

did they fund it? tick

Nope. If I’d shut up as you say, I wouldn’t post.
Instead I call out your bullshit - every day.
I posted earlier what your ‘open and shut case’ looks like. You’ve got no evidence, the redacted emails say nothing. You’re Mike Lindell, constantly saying you’ve got ‘proof’ and you’ve actually got nothing. What’s next? More Lindell lunacy like everyone who’s been vaxxed should go to prison? :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.