Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny contrast at Brisbane International Terminal this morning.

All Asians wearing masks without exception. White people? Yeah, nah.
Typical of them tbh. Infect everyone then protect themselves. Very selfish. My China mate once educated me on China people because I said they seem so humble, he’s like no they’re the most selfish people around. And the whole mask thing isn’t about common courtesy of others, it’s about themselves purely. Nice try though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have seen a few small ones. There's a few saying it was done by the US to distract from the Impeachment.
Lollllll there’s no need no one even cares about it besides AOC and cnn.
I was hoping more of a China population control testing conspiracy, China bio weapon testing type conspiracy

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PPS some of the bullshit flying around...

5G caused this

It's a bio-weapon released by Murika to reduce the asian population

Nicotine can stop you contracting the virus.

The dead will re-animate into zombies

A lot of bored ***** out there...

PS @PowerfulWhaman favourite theory, the Pope slapped the Asian lady's hand because he knew about the virus lol
She deserved that slapped. Such disrespect and was not the least surprised it was an asian. I mean the fkn audacity to just grab the guy like that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She deserved that slapped. Such disrespect and was not the least surprised it was an asian. I mean the fkn audacity to just grab the guy like that.
Disagree..he is the Vicar of Christ.. Jesus was nailed to the Cross..and not a bad word was uttered nor a strike in anger..

A person..regardless of sex or nationality..was simply excited to see him.. he is God’s representative on earth ..To her he is special..he must have known this and as such should have the necessary patience with people.. Hence his apology.. ‘“So many times we lose patience, even me, and I apologise for yesterday’s bad example..” which proves he is a descent person as he saw the errors of his ways.. I don’t see why you can’t..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of public toilets causes grubby ***** don't wash their hands and open doors which makes washing your own hands a bit pointless, I usually carry a bottle of hand sanatizer when traveling and disinfect spray or wipes for tray table
Interesting thing about hand sanitiser. Some of the most common forms of bacteria found in hospitals actually eat the active ingredient in most hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial hand wash (alcohol)

It also doesn't kill viruses. Best is to use soap. But you're still pretty much doomed if others are sneezing in their hands and not washing them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh. Forgot to mention. One thing that hand sanitisers do is that they kill the good bacteria that's living in the pores of your hands. With that bacteria gone the bad bacteria and viruses move into those pores making it more likely for you to get infected and transfer that infection to others.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t know why we’re letting planes from China land in Australia ?
FFS, we’re an island, we should be untouchable.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Continue to discuss the topic. Have an opinion but leave racist comments out.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao, the imagery of you helplessly watching asians spitting on your lawn' lol.. This is stuff Hollywood redneck movies are made of ...but yeah Ive seen that too but theyre the ones who don't make a meal of their gollies.. I really think it might be due to their penchent to milky tea and their lactose intolerance..
I pictured @Hacky McAxe like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino sitting out front watching them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree..he is the Vicar of Christ.. Jesus was nailed to the Cross..and not a bad word was uttered nor a strike in anger..

A person..regardless of sex or nationality..was simply excited to see him.. he is God’s representative on earth ..To her he is special..he must have known this and as such should have the necessary patience with people.. Hence his apology.. ‘“So many times we lose patience, even me, and I apologise for yesterday’s bad example..” which proves he is a descent person as he saw the errors of his ways.. I don’t see why you can’t..
Did he actually apologise for it?
I see it completely different to you. She knows as a Catholic he is the vicar of Christ right, why in Gods name would you grab him like that? He ain’t young either, if that was Christ you would not grab him like that, it shows a complete lack of respect.
You gonna grab the prime minister like that? You’ll be slammed to the ground and arrested.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did he actually apologise for it?
I see it completely different to you. She knows as a Catholic he is the vicar of Christ right, why in Gods name would you grab him like that? He ain’t young either, if that was Christ you would not grab him like that, it shows a complete lack of respect.
You gonna grab the prime minister like that? You’ll be slammed to the ground and arrested.
Well if he didn’t apologise..does that mean he’s lying? The woman is excited..heck even me..when I saw Pope John Paul II I was overwhelmed.. And at the time time I wasn’t an extremely religious person.. He turns and he sees her..his first reaction should be patience..peace..not aggression..not anger..

The PM is not an example..he is not a ‘holy man’..the pope is.. Plus it is the reaction of him..not the people around him or protecting him..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if he didn’t apologise..does that mean he’s lying? The woman is excited..heck even me..when I saw Pope John Paul II I was overwhelmed.. And at the time time I wasn’t an extremely religious person.. He turns and he sees her..his first reaction should be patience..peace..not aggression..not anger..

The PM is not an example..he is not a ‘holy man’..the pope is.. Plus it is the reaction of him..not the people around him or protecting him..
Just because the pope is a holy man doesn’t mean it’s ok or an excuse bro. I think my example is a perfect one as Catholics (catholics who still believe pope is the leader) like you said believe he the vicar if Christ a king so to speak, you don’t grab that holy man like that if you have respect. Reach out to touch even grab a bit the pope never cares have you seen how many times this happens without him caring? It’s because this idiot full on pulled him towards her as if he is just a regular joe walking the streets.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just because the pope is a holy man doesn’t mean it’s ok or an excuse bro. I think my example is a perfect one as Catholics (catholics who still believe pope is the leader) like you said believe he the vicar if Christ a king so to speak, you don’t grab that holy man like that if you have respect. Reach out to touch even grab a bit the pope never cares have you seen how many times this happens without him caring? It’s because this idiot full on pulled him towards her as if he is just a regular joe walking the streets.
She should be given some leniency..I think she should be afforded it..her intention is not to hurt or offend..it’s the excitement of it all..the wonderment of being near the representative of Christ so close to her..and I think as Pope that should be his first thought..truly..he has so much experience with crowds and people he should be aware and expecting over zealous followers...He should be happy that he is loved so much.. I just think there was a better way to deal with it..rather than slap her hand and look away like she’s committed..blasphemy..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Videos like this are starting to be leaked or whatever. Not gonna lie.... it’s actually fkn scary wtf. Any bio weapon conspiracies up yet? Would be an interesting read.

Conspiracy on a bio weapon to reduce the Asian populace.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As an Indiana Jones movie aficionado..I just have to correct you my man..and I’m sorry...Apart from being set in India (but filmed in Sri Lanka because India didn’t like the way Indians were going to be depicted)..in the Temple of Doom they are served chilled monkey brains from severed heads in a bowl.. they are not alive..the only things eaten alive are snakes from the Snake Surprise.. (which makes me wonder why Indy didn’t freak out because he hates snakes)

ps..the bugs are dead too

pps..Or I’ve misinterpreted your point and refer to the cooks having to lock down the jumpy little bastards when the were cutting of their heads and got bitten.. :grimacing:
PS the locking in the monkey on tables is done by the Asians and not in Indy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro the Pope is just another corrupt **** in a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.