Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was there live ones?

I saw the video thats been shared on all the tabloid news pages, but that bat is long dead. It’s still possible they came from there but highly unlikely. They think it may have come from snakes in this case.

They do eat some love stuff in china but mainly then stuff they eat is dead ‘cause its just easier.

That said, watch the videos of people eating live octopus. It’s hilarious.

I've seen the dead bat soup one but apparently they cut the wings off the live ones to make them easier to eat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, that's unlikely. The virus is a short life virus which means it doesn't live long without a live host. So the only way you could get infected by eating bats is if you ate them while they were still alive.

More likely the waiters, cooks, etc were bitten by the bats while handling them and the virus mutated.

Same thing happened with SARS. Everyone spread the rumour that it started when infected pigs were mixed with chicken's feet and eaten. Fact is that it's the same type of virus. No one knows how SARS started but they're guessing an animal (probably a bat, bird, or other similar animal) became infectious with a mutated strain and passed it on to humans.
Why must they be retarded about what they eat. I mean snakes and bats? Who thinks fuck I am hungry where’s that snake and bat I ordered. Even the way they kill the animals is fkd and people have a sook about actual animals meant for eating in the west and how they’re killed. Fucken perspective

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Videos like this are starting to be leaked or whatever. Not gonna lie.... it’s actually fkn scary wtf. Any bio weapon conspiracies up yet? Would be an interesting read.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had it all the time at our old place. Asians would spit on our lawn as they walked passed. I thought it was a racist thing 'cause we were the only white people in the area (the rest were Asian). Then I watched them and noticed that they just do it to everyone's lawn.
Lmao, the imagery of you helplessly watching asians spitting on your lawn' lol.. This is stuff Hollywood redneck movies are made of ...but yeah Ive seen that too but theyre the ones who don't make a meal of their gollies.. I really think it might be due to their penchent to milky tea and their lactose intolerance..

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why must they be retarded about what they eat. I mean snakes and bats? Who thinks fuck I am hungry where’s that snake and bat I ordered. Even the way they kill the animals is fkd and people have a sook about actual animals meant for eating in the west and how they’re killed. Fucken perspective
It's worse than that. They found out the other day that they're selling Koalas to eat. They believe it gives them some magical powers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Videos like this are starting to be leaked or whatever. Not gonna lie.... it’s actually fkn scary wtf. Any bio weapon conspiracies up yet? Would be an interesting read.

Have seen a few small ones. There's a few saying it was done by the US to distract from the Impeachment.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's the thing my bro, they were live bats.

Word is the rich gooks to show off their wealth eat live animals.

Good example is Indiana Jones scene when they are the monkey brains. They lock in the monkey to the table, cut open the skull and eat the brains.

Obviously can't trust shit but it sounds like how aids got transferred to humans when an Asian fucked a monkey OR a cook had a cut on his hand and got monkey blood on the cut and transferred the virus.

PS is it true the masks don't do shit and the virus actually enters the body through the eyes?
As an Indiana Jones movie aficionado..I just have to correct you my man..and I’m sorry...Apart from being set in India (but filmed in Sri Lanka because India didn’t like the way Indians were going to be depicted)..in the Temple of Doom they are served chilled monkey brains from severed heads in a bowl.. they are not alive..the only things eaten alive are snakes from the Snake Surprise.. (which makes me wonder why Indy didn’t freak out because he hates snakes)

ps..the bugs are dead too

pps..Or I’ve misinterpreted your point and refer to the cooks having to lock down the jumpy little bastards when the were cutting of their heads and got bitten.. :grimacing:

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are saying the virus originated in Hurstville

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well that's the thing my bro, they were live bats.

Word is the rich gooks to show off their wealth eat live animals.

Good example is Indiana Jones scene when they are the monkey brains. They lock in the monkey to the table, cut open the skull and eat the brains.

Obviously can't trust shit but it sounds like how aids got transferred to humans when an Asian fucked a monkey OR a cook had a cut on his hand and got monkey blood on the cut and transferred the virus.

PS is it true the masks don't do shit and the virus actually enters the body through the eyes?
I’ve seen asians eat live fish and crustaceans so wouldn’t be surprised if other animals are eaten live too.
This whole thing is pretty scary. It seem to be getting out of control

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny contrast at Brisbane International Terminal this morning.

All Asians wearing masks without exception. White people? Yeah, nah.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. By far and away, the most effective preventative measure for almost any illness is proper hand hygiene .
I'm not a fan of public toilets causes grubby ***** don't wash their hands and open doors which makes washing your own hands a bit pointless, I usually carry a bottle of hand sanatizer when traveling and disinfect spray or wipes for tray table

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of public toilets causes grubby ***** don't wash their hands and open doors which makes washing your own hands a bit pointless, I usually carry a bottle of hand sanatizer when traveling and disinfect spray or wipes for tray table
Always use the paper hand towels if available to open the door handles with after washing your hands in public dunnies. Or use aforementioned "grubby ****'s" head as a doorstop to prop the door open. Option number 2 is the go. Filthy bastards.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always use the paper hand towels if available to open the door handles with after washing your hands in public dunnies. Or use aforementioned "grubby ****'s" head as a doorstop to prop the door open. Option number 2 is the go. Filthy bastards.
Yeah fucking oath speaking of grubby *****
images.jpeg-24.jpg

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah fucking oath speaking of grubby *****
View attachment 12811
Wouldn't surprise me if they use that square of paper to wrap their lunch in after they've finished.
At least they're all lined up nicely, set up a mini-gun on the roof of that building and problem solved, vermin eradicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.